how to get Client Ip address?

I want to know that how can we know the IP address of client on server
side in socket (java). Suppose there is a server "S" and 2 clients "A"
and "B". Client A send me(server) some info, and Client B send
me(server) some other info. I have to store that info coming from A
and B in database in different tables. How can I Differentiate between
client A and B request.?
0
Muneeb
1/22/2012 6:38:10 AM
comp.networking.windows 3090 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow

On Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:38:10 PM UTC+8, Muneeb kiani wrote:
> I want to know that how can we know the IP address of client on server
> side in socket (java). Suppose there is a server "S" and 2 clients "A"
> and "B". Client A send me(server) some info, and Client B send
> me(server) some other info. I have to store that info coming from A
> and B in database in different tables. How can I Differentiate between
> client A and B request.?

csocket.getRemoteSocketAddress().toString();
0
faxserverplus