Laptop to Laptop by Wireless

Hi Everyone

I need some help with a question please?

Me and a couple of mates have Wireless Laptops and wanna set up a LAN.
Is it possible to do this without going thru a router, kinda like
running a "Virtual Router" or something on one laptop and the others
connect into it?

If it helps we wanna play Civ 3 Conquests Multiplayer, I am pretty sure
it either uses TCP/IP. I have set up normal cable networks before at
home and have done a quick Google on it to no avail!

I have ordered a Netger WGT634UK for the home ready, but this is just
if we are at work and wanna have a quick go.

0
Sewingkit
8/1/2005 10:24:30 PM
comp.networking.windows 3090 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow