strange networking problem with windows 98

I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I am
unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone ever
see this before?

0
doug
12/31/2003 8:41:14 PM
comp.networking.windows 3090 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow

www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm

Carey

"doug mccausland" <dmccausland@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
> modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
> activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I
am
> unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
> drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
> even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
> formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone ever
> see this before?

0
Carey
12/31/2003 9:43:13 PM
Get a router and discard the hub and remove ICS.
Routers are so cheap these days, why fool around with ICS and hubs.

"doug mccausland" <dmccausland@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
> modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
> activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I
am
> unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
> drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
> even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
> formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone ever
> see this before?

0
Len
12/31/2003 11:24:55 PM
I can't being to tell you how right he is... ICS caused me some MAJOR
headaches, especially in the unexplained time-out department.

Do yourself a favor; avoid ICS at all costs.

"Len West" <west_len@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Get a router and discard the hub and remove ICS.
> Routers are so cheap these days, why fool around with ICS and hubs.
>

> "doug mccausland" <dmccausland@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
> > modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
> > activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I
> am
> > unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
> > drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
> > even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
> > formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone
ever
> > see this before?

0
sw
1/1/2004 8:05:04 AM
In article <KvGIb.2893$6B.1539@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
"doug  mccausland" <dmccausland@earthlink.net> wrote:
>I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
>modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
>activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I am
>unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
>drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
>even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
>formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone ever
>see this before?

Check the third PC's TCP/IP configuration with Winipcfg.  As an ICS
client, it should show:

   IP Address: 192.168.0.x (1<x<255)
   Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
   Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
   DNS Server = 192.168.0.1 or your ISP's DNS server

Internet access doesn't require logging into the network, but
accessing files and drives on other PCs does.  On the third PC, click
Start | Log Off, which should cause a login prompt to appear.  Don't
cancel the login -- enter a user name and, optionally, a password, and
click OK.  If that makes network browsing work properly, the most
likely fix is to go to this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
Network\Real Mode Net

and delete the value named "AutoLogon", as shown here:

http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/nologon.htm#AutoLogon

Please see these Microsoft Knowledge Base articles for more
information:

"Unable to Browse the Network" When You Click Network Neighborhood
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;260214

No Windows or Network Logon Dialog Box at Startup
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=KB;en-us;141858
--
Best Wishes,

for everyone to see.  I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ
Steve
1/1/2004 11:28:33 AM
Winograd is the expert, of course, but why fiddle with the registry and all
that stuff, when a $30 router will solve all the problems?  You need to know
what you're doing there or else you will have some real problems.
I always feel that if a problem can be solved for $30, then you don't have
much of a problem.

"Steve Winograd [MVP]" <winograd@pobox.com> wrote in message
> In article <KvGIb.2893$6B.1539@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "doug  mccausland" <dmccausland@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
> >modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
> >activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I
am
> >unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
> >drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
> >even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
> >formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone ever
> >see this before?
>
> Check the third PC's TCP/IP configuration with Winipcfg.  As an ICS
> client, it should show:
>
>    IP Address: 192.168.0.x (1<x<255)
>    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
>    Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
>    DNS Server = 192.168.0.1 or your ISP's DNS server
>
> Internet access doesn't require logging into the network, but
> accessing files and drives on other PCs does.  On the third PC, click
> Start | Log Off, which should cause a login prompt to appear.  Don't
> cancel the login -- enter a user name and, optionally, a password, and
> click OK.  If that makes network browsing work properly, the most
> likely fix is to go to this registry key:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
> Network\Real Mode Net
>
> and delete the value named "AutoLogon", as shown here:
>
> http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/nologon.htm#AutoLogon
>
> Please see these Microsoft Knowledge Base articles for more
> information:
>
> "Unable to Browse the Network" When You Click Network Neighborhood
> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;260214
>
> No Windows or Network Logon Dialog Box at Startup
> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=KB;en-us;141858
> --
> Best Wishes,

> for everyone to see.  I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions
>
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
>
> Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ
> http://www.bcmaven.com/networking/faq.htm

0
Len
1/1/2004 4:01:12 PM
Unfortunately, at least in my case getting a router does not solve the
problem.  I am just about ready to give up on wireless.

My setup is also 3 PCs, 2 running XP Home and one running W98 SE. I do not
have broadband so all all dialup via modems.  So I do not need internet
sharing. All my wireless hardware is 802.11b.
Setup is as follows:
1. XP PC with a PCI LAN card cabled to a DI-514 DLink router
2. XP PC laptop with built in wireless card
3. W 98SE PC with wireless PCI connector installed.

>    IP Address: 192.168.0.x (1<x<255)
>    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
>    Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
>    DNS Server = 192.168.0.1

All the IP settings are correct as above and I have shared drives on all
three.

Weirdest thing of all, is the that the W98 SE PC (#3) has a Network
Neighborhood that is empty and shows none of the other PCs  ("Cannot browse
network) --  BUT when I search on it (W98 SE, #3) for the XP PC (#1), it can
find it and what's more I can access #1's files.
YET, #1's Network Neighborhood which does show the W98 PC (#3) cannot open
it and says cannot find path!

It enough to pull your hair out - if I had any left. This #3/#1 LAN is the
one I need most to share printers and files.

--

Jeff McPherson
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

"Steve Winograd [MVP]" <winograd@pobox.com> wrote in message
> In article <KvGIb.2893$6B.1539@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> "doug  mccausland" <dmccausland@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >I have 3 PCs hooked up to a hub, one is connecting to the internet via
> >modem, another is hooked into the hub, with internet connection sharing
> >activated.  The third PC has the same setup as the second, except that I
am
> >unable to get it logged onto the network.  I can view the files and the
> >drives on that PC from the other PCs, but cannot acceess the internet or
> >even get prompted to login to the network.  I've changed network cards,
> >formatted the drive, reinstalled, everything I can think of.  Anyone ever
> >see this before?
>
> Check the third PC's TCP/IP configuration with Winipcfg.  As an ICS
> client, it should show:
>
>    IP Address: 192.168.0.x (1<x<255)
>    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
>    Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
>    DNS Server = 192.168.0.1 or your ISP's DNS server
>
> Internet access doesn't require logging into the network, but
> accessing files and drives on other PCs does.  On the third PC, click
> Start | Log Off, which should cause a login prompt to appear.  Don't
> cancel the login -- enter a user name and, optionally, a password, and
> click OK.  If that makes network browsing work properly, the most
> likely fix is to go to this registry key:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
> Network\Real Mode Net
>
> and delete the value named "AutoLogon", as shown here:
>
> http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/nologon.htm#AutoLogon
>
> Please see these Microsoft Knowledge Base articles for more
> information:
>
> "Unable to Browse the Network" When You Click Network Neighborhood
> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;260214
>
> No Windows or Network Logon Dialog Box at Startup
> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=KB;en-us;141858
> --
> Best Wishes,

> for everyone to see.  I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions
>
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
>
> Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ
> http://www.bcmaven.com/networking/faq.htm

0
Jeff
1/2/2004 12:30:59 AM
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 00:30:59 GMT, "Jeff Malka"
<*deleted*@falsepart.com> wrote:

>Weirdest thing of all, is the that the W98 SE PC (#3) has a Network
>Neighborhood that is empty and shows none of the other PCs  ("Cannot browse
>network) --  BUT when I search on it (W98 SE, #3) for the XP PC (#1), it can
>find it and what's more I can access #1's files.
>YET, #1's Network Neighborhood which does show the W98 PC (#3) cannot open
>it and says cannot find path!
>
>It enough to pull your hair out - if I had any left. This #3/#1 LAN is the
>one I need most to share printers and files.

Jeff,

If you have a mixed network (Win 9x vs WinNT2KXP), you might want to
check the protocol used for file sharing.  Win9x computers used to use
Netbeui, and WinNT2KXP use NBT (Netbios over TCP/IP).  Try enabling
Netbeui on your WinXP computer.  Netbeui is non-routable, so you would
probably need to enable NBT on your Win9x computers.

Also, remember to login to the Win9x computers with a userid /
password setup on the WinXP computer (don't hit Esc when starting
Win9x).

Cheers,

Chuck
I hate spam - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!
Chuck

LAN Networking with Windows XP and Windows 98
hello, I have 3 computers: 2x with Windows XP Professional installed 1x with Windows 98 SE installed. I have knowledge on how to set up a simple lan and the configuration I think is correct, but whenever I have all 3 computers connected to my 4 port 10/100 ethernet hub I always get a collision whenever all 3 are logged on.... All I do is disconnect one of the cables from the hub and it fixes the problem....But I should be able to have 3 PC's connected to a four port hub otherwise there is no point having 4 ports.... Should the NIC's be set to 100Mbps - Full duplex??? Because that is w...

Windows XP and Windows 98 Networking... Ugh...
Here is my problem, I have a Win 98 network, It works great with any computer as long as it is windows 98.. My friend has XP home and he can connect to my router and get on the internet, but file and print sharing doesn't work. I can see his computer on the network but I cant connect. I think it says something like the network path could not be found. I'm Just wondering if anybody could tell me what the trick is to networking xp... I know it has a lot of security features from NT and its probably something to do with my lack of knowledge of win nt. I havnt upgraded to xp yet...

LAN Networking with Windows XP and Windows 98
hello, I have 3 computers: 2x with Windows XP Professional installed 1x with Windows 98 SE installed. I have knowledge on how to set up a simple lan and the configuration I think is correct, but whenever I have all 3 computers connected to my 4 port 10/100 ethernet hub I always get a collision whenever all 3 are logged on.... All I do is disconnect one of the cables from the hub and it fixes the problem....But I should be able to have 3 PC's connected to a four port hub otherwise there is no point having 4 ports.... Should the NIC's be set to 100Mbps - Full duplex??? Because that is w...

windows 2000 and windows xp networking problem with athentication
i am trying to do a peer to peer with a windows 2000 machine and a xp corp machine. i can see the machines in my network places, but when i try to connect to the xp machine it ask for username and password, we have usernames and passwords set up for both machines , they are the same ones we use to log onto our own machines. they both have admin rights. when we put in the username and password and hit ok it just ask for it again and doesnt connect..we are both connected to a router for my cable connection..the firewall allows acces from our ip's..any help..thanks rh_nayan@msn.com (Rakib Hassan) wrote in message news:<1a0a9065.0309020146.582df00f@posting.google.com>... > news:<60f42cdd.0309011214.6f20358a@posting.google.com>... > Hi guys, > you must got problems in sharing permissions.if it doesnt work then > make a dc(win2000)and make the xp pc its(dc's) client.i hope it will > work. check your registry settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa Maybe there is a key FORCEGUEST, if yes, edit the value to 0 Just insert the XP CD choose preform other tasks and click set up network, follow the wizzard and it'll sort it out (worked for me) XP is against manual settings obviously. Do it with both machines (yes its legal, even recomended by MS - see wizzard) and you will be fine. Tarl ...

Strange networking problem with windows xp
Ok, I have a very wierd problem with networking on a computer with windows xp. First, I have a home network with a linksys befw11s4v4 I have one computer connected by ethernet (XP), 4 by wireless (3 xp, 1 98). I had firmware verson 1.45.3 installed on the router and everything was working fine. I upgraded to 1.5 and one of the xp computers connected by wireless could no longer connect to the network. I saw it had an automaticly assigned ip (169...) So i clicked repair... the folling problems occured: renewing the ip. Then I checked that the other computers on the wireless were workin...

Windows 2000 and strange networking problem...
I have seen this with at least two machines. One that I am not longer physical near to get info on or try this with. But here is the problem. I am on a windows 2000 domain controller for a test domain. If I bring up a command prompt and type in ping <anything string> it returns with the ip address 213.130.63.233. Something with no association with our network. Even for valid machines on the domain in question it returns this invalid ip address for the machine. I have checked the IP configuration, and all is correct. Does anyone have any idea what would make this happen...

networking Windows XP, 98, and ME problem
I had a network of two windows 98 computers and one ME computer. It worked fine until I tried adding a windows XP Home computer to the network. I used the network wizard in XP and according to the directions ran the XP networking wizard on all of the other computers. Now I can not see any of the computers on the network from any of the machines, but I can ping. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Al ...

Windows XP PC cannot see Windows 98 machines in the network
I have a network hub with 4 computers, a printer server and a router with DSL connected to the hub. Ever since I changed one of the computers from Windows 98 to Windows XP Home, I can not see the other computers (running Windows 98) in the network from the computer that is running XP Home. I can not access the printer server either, but I am able to access the router and use the Internet. From the Windows 98 computers, I can see all four computers,the printer server, and the internet. Help, please. M. Bentolila I have the exact same problem and have not found an answer afte...

Windows XP PC cannot see Windows 98 machines on the network
I have a network hub with 4 computers, a printer server and a router with DSL connected to the hub. Ever since I changed one of the computers from Windows 98 to Windows XP Home, I can not see the other computers (running Windows 98) in the network from the computer that is running XP Home. I can not access the printer server either, but I am able to access the router and use the Internet. From the Windows 98 computers, I can see all four computers,the printer server, and the internet. Help, please. M. Bentolila ...

Strange Linspire Linux and Windows network problem!
Hello, Strange things are going on... computers can browse linux shared files, through the local network ONLY when connected to the internet.. when the internet connection is closed.. it takes several minuites to see inside the shared folder of the linux machine! DETAILS: I have set up a linspire box (LINUX) in a network with 5 other computers that have windows xp and win98... This network has stiatic addresses, XP main machine 192.168.0.1 and the rest 192.168.0.x This XP machines is working as an internet connection share machine, sharing is internet connection to the others. On the Lin...

Networking XP Home with Windows 98 problem.
I had a network of two windows 98 computers and one ME computer. It worked fine until I tried adding a windows XP Home computer to the network. I used the network wizard in XP and according to the directions ran the XP networking wizard on all of the other computers. I can get to the windows 98 computers from the XP maching but I can not get to anything from the other computers. I can ping. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Al Is your guest account enabled? - and are your 98pces set to log on to the network? - if not you will not succed in connecting your l...

WINDOWS XP PRO --> WINDOWS 2003 SERVER
Hello, I want to add to the domain a computer but I can't. Client PC with Windows XP Pro can only see itself and the same with the windows 2003 server. The ping doesn't work. Maybe the problems are the IP numbers? Hardware is correctly installed and appears in both computers the network icon working. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance. PeeWee You must get basic network TCP/IP connectivity working first. PING tests will help. Once that happens then try joining the PC to the domain. Can you describe your network and TCP/IP network addressing? ...

Networking Problem, Setting up "Home Networking Wizard" with Windows XP
Networking Problem, Setting up "Home Networking Wizard" with Windows XP Host Machine is XP Home Edition with satellite internet connected to USB, a USB hub is running off of this machine with 3 clients. Client A (laptop) has Windows ME, Client B has 98 SE and C has 98. Client A can see the host, the host can see client A and I have successfully set up internet connection sharing on client A. Clients B and C cannot see the host and the host cannot see them, however they can see each other. The Workgroup for all machines is: MSWORKGROUP, all computer names are different. Ran th...

Networking Problem, Setting up "Home Networking Wizard" with Windows XP
Networking Problem, Setting up "Home Networking Wizard" with Windows XP Host Machine is XP Home Edition with satellite internet connected to USB, a USB hub is running off of this machine with 3 clients. Client A (laptop) has Windows ME, Client B has 98 SE and C has 98. Client A can see the host, the host can see client A and I have successfully set up internet connection sharing on client A. Clients B and C cannot see the host and the host cannot see them, however they can see each other. The Workgroup for all machines is: MSWORKGROUP, all computer names are different. Ran th...

finding windows 95 and windows 98 p.c's on the network
does anyone know of a program that can probe the network and tell you if the computers out there are windows 95 or windows 98? I am looking at several high end packages that do more than this but as a side innitiative, I would like to find out how many need to be upgraded to windows 2k / XP thanks in advance Rich ...

Networking Windows 7 with Windows XP
My Windows 7 and Windows XP computers can't talk to each other. They have = the same workgroup and are in the same subnet. Windows 7 can ping XP by IP= address but not by hostname. Windows XP can't ping Windows 7 by IP addres= s or host name. They were talking to each other until I restored the XP co= mputer from a backup, so I don't think the issue is with Windows 7. Any id= eas? ...

How to find Windows computers on Windows Network?
I want to use Ruby to scan a Windows network for a set of files and replace them if they are out of date. I have been using a Python script which uses win32net to find all the computers on my network. I cannot find similar functionality in ruby, at least so far. Does anyone know where this capabilty can be found in ruby? Thanks in advance. On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:45:08 -0400, h.trammel@insightbb.com <h.trammel@insightbb.com> wrote: > I want to use Ruby to scan a Windows network for a set of files and > replace them if they are out of date. I have been using a Python > s...

Networking RISC PC to Windows XP Network
Can anyone help me with the simplest step by step simple word instructions to enable me to network my Acorn RISC PC running RISCOS 4.02 to a Windows XP network. I want to transfer files between both machines. I would also like to connect my Acorn thru this network to my Broadband Internet. On the RISC PC I have SmbServer 0.07 installed but not set up along with LanMan98. Is it possible to do all these things and can a rather slow person configure the machines to work? John Ealey John Ealey wrote: > Can anyone help me with the simplest step by step simple word instructions ...

windows 98Se and windows XP network help
I have a simple network involving a PC on XP and a laptop on 98SE being connected together via a ethernet switch. They can both each other's adress and get a reply via the command prompt, but neither can see the other in network neighbourhood. Any ideas?? Thanks Edward Fixed this too. edwardmluk@hotmail.com (Edward) wrote in message news:<5e8d667.0312300617.507186ac@posting.google.com>... > I have a simple network involving a PC on XP and a laptop on 98SE > being connected together via a ethernet switch. They can both each > other's adress and get a repl...

Mac/Windows Networking Problem
There is a Windows laptop on my AirPort Extreme network (XP Pro SP2). The Windows machine shows up under Network on my 17" PowerBook, and I can connect without a problem. It does _not_ show up on a Dual G5 or on an iMac. As near as I can tell, all machines are configured identically. What am I missing!? TIA! Davoud -- usenet *at* davidillig dawt com In article <121120042201498561%star@sky.net>, Davoud <star@sky.net> wrote: > There is a Windows laptop on my AirPort Extreme network (XP Pro SP2). > The Windows machine shows up under Network on my 17" PowerBook, a...

Windows XP networking problem??
Hello, I have at home, two Windows XP machines which are connected to a Linksys router to share the internet connection. Now with normal connection, I can do a search for computer on network, it shows the other computer but I cannot access the shared folders on the other computer. Also I want to share the printer on one computer. I cannot even see the printer in the shared resources. However, I have enabled the file and printer sharing in the connection properties. Is there anything I need to take care of in order to make the computers talk to each other? Thanks, Anand. www.careyholzman.co...

Networking NT4 and Windows 98
Hi, I am trying to set up a workgroup, two machines have windows 98 and they can see each other and share files no problem. But my server has Windows NT 4.0 installed and it can see the machines in the network neighbourhood but cannot access them, the win98 machines also can see the NT machine in network neighbourhood but cannot access it - it just comes up saying the path cannot be found. Any ideas? Any help much appreciated.... Thanks, Santos Santos wrote: > Hi, I am trying to set up a workgroup, two machines have windows 98 and they > can see each other and shar...

Mac / Windows networking problem
Hi all. I need some help! I just added a Mac (running 10.4.1) to a WinXP workgroup of five computers. I have no problem having the Mac get to the Windows shares (as smb://my-pc/share_name), but I'm getting weird stuff going the other way and could really use a pointer, or two! Call the Mac share name my-mac and the PC, my-pc. I have set up accounts with the same username and password on the WinXP box and the Mac (call them users AA, BB, CC). I'm using backup software on the PC, so it needs to get to the data on the Mac. I enabled Windows Sharing in the Mac preferences for the th...

Web resources about - strange networking problem with windows 98 - comp.networking.windows

Synchronous optical networking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SONET and SDH, which are essentially the same, were originally designed to transport circuit mode communications (e.g., DS1 , DS3 ) from a variety ...

Contract Systems Analyst (Networking/LAN) 160226/SA/941

4 Must Own Technology Networking Stocks Seeing Huge Demand
4 Must Own Technology Networking Stocks Seeing Huge Demand 24/7 Wall St. It's all around us, just look. Everywhere people are looking at phones ...

Report: Social Networking Apps Led Usage During the Super Bowl
... mobile device during the game. Specifically, Localytics , an analytics and marketing platform for mobile and Web apps, found social networking, ...

13 different Netgear networking products are all on sale today only
... huge sale on Netgear products. In this sale, you're going to find killer prices on everything from routers and cable modems to powerline networking ...

10th Annual Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Mobile Forecast Projects 70 Percent o...
10th Annual Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Mobile Forecast Projects 70 Percent o... CNNMoney Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) Since 2000, when the ...

Aruba Shows Off HPE Integration With New Networking Offerings
At Aruba's user conference, officials unveil a range of integrated wired and wireless that take advantage of the best of both companies.

Review: Eero's Innovative Wi-Fi System Takes The Hassle Out Of Networking, For A Price
This startup's approach to Wi-Fi may be more Apple-esque than Apple's own Wi-Fi gear. More than a year ago, a startup called "Eero" announced ...

Blended Learning Universe Upgrades To Drive Educator Learning, Networking
We live in an amazing time where school leaders have the capability to advance student-centered learningthe combination of personalizing learning ...

Edtech providers eye social networking
An app that puts entrepreneurs in touch with mentors is among new innovations