Windows 98 vs Windows server 2003

Hi there,

I have a very strange problem.

I've installed a Windows 2003 server with some windows 2000 pro clients and
2 windows 98 clients. All works fine but......

One of the employees wants to connect from his home-office by VPN or
Terminal session.

When i install Routing & Remote access OR the Terminalserver-software on the
2003 server the windows 98 clients are not able to login. Sometimes the
password is not accepted and sometimes the client is unable to find the
domain for verification of the password.
When I uninstall the Routing & Remote Acces and the Terminalserversoftware
the clients are able to login.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

I just want to install Routing & Remote access AND Terminalserver AND the
Windows 98 clients have to work properly....

HELP

Thnx in advance

Johan Roselaar

0
Johan
4/27/2004 10:35:50 AM
comp.networking.windows 3090 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow