Cannot connect to printers via "Search For Printers" in Windows 2000

When I do a Start-Search-For Printers and try to right-click and
connect to the printer the endusers aren't able to connect.   As a
domain administrator I don't have this problem.  However, if the
enduser goes to start-settings-printers-add printer they CAN connect
to the printers.   Anyone have any idea what is causing this problem.
All of our printers have been successfully listed in the Active
Directory.   Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
0
asweeney
4/27/2004 5:06:16 PM
comp.networks 2283 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow