Windows Server 2003 Network Types?

Hi there, currently i am doing a reserach on the Microsoft Windows
Server 2003. I was wondering if anyone could help me to find what are
the types of networks that the Windows 2003 Server can manage. If
anyone could suggest me
some websites to go to, i would really appreciate it. I would like to
know how these network diagrams look like.
Thanks in advance for those who helped me find the websites. Please
let me know the website URLs as i need to reference these findings.
Thanks!

Regards,
Jess
0
jesswess82
4/25/2004 12:20:03 PM
comp.networks 2283 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

jesswess82@hotmail.com (jespreet) wrote in message news:<837add1a.0404250420.30bc0afe@posting.google.com>...
> Hi there, currently i am doing a reserach on the Microsoft Windows
> Server 2003. I was wondering if anyone could help me to find what are
> the types of networks that the Windows 2003 Server can manage. If
> anyone could suggest me
> some websites to go to, i would really appreciate it. I would like to
> know how these network diagrams look like.
> Thanks in advance for those who helped me find the websites. Please
> let me know the website URLs as i need to reference these findings.
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Jess

Maybe this page has a document that may be of some use to your research:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/overview/netcomm.mspx

Sujit
0
sujitdmello