Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion - 8 Oz

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Price:$7.51
Image: http:///image.php?id=B000NNNI8U
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000NNNI8U

I've used this product on my face morning and night for about 10 years.  It's very light, non greasy, and a little goes a long way. The lotion formula is very hard to find so I get it on Amazon.
Have used this for 20 years, I have a twin sister who doesn't, my skin looks bettter.
Have been usnig this for years.  THis is the only moisturizer that I can use regularly and not break out.
Theis stuff is simply the best.  Like whipped water on your skin, no grease, no smell.
Moisturizing lotion formulated for dry, sensitive skinNongreasy; absorbs quickly into the skinPhospholipids to restore and maintain natural moisture balanceUnscented; contains no parabens, lanolin, or mineral oilPlease read all label information on delivery

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 Oz:http:///index.php?id=B000NNNI8A
 Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion - 8 fl oz (Pack of 3):http:///index.php?id=B001EJOPOI
 Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3):http:///index.php?id=B001EJOPXE
 Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion - 8 fl oz:http:///index.php?id=B000056KK0
 Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz:http:///index.php?id=B000052YMX
0
Reply Adamec4649 (1) 5/22/2009 5:32:16 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.object 3246 articles. 3 followers. Post

Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Facial Moisture Lotion with SPF 15, 1.7 Oz
Price:$9.99 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0013D1RKA Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0013D1RKA Takes the red out of your complexion. Helps keep your skin clear and smooth. My grandson and I both use Eucerin's products for redness relief and love them all. Great product and the SPF 15 is a wonderful bonus. Goes on smoothly, moisturizes and protects all day. I have mild to moderate rosacea. I was doing some research on the internet and came across a web site which was partially sponsored by Eucerin. Since I was already fami...

Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion
Price:$8.50 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B000KKX4XU Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000KKX4XU Its non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula with rich emollients and vitamins provides the following benefits to help you maintain beautiful, healthy-looking skin:Helps you shave less often within 4 weeksMakes hair look and feel softer, finer, and less noticeable within 4 weeksImmediately softens and smoothes skinProvides 24-hour moisturizationVisibly improves skin tone and texture Unlike ordinary moisturizers, AVEENO Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion ...

Olay Total Effects Moisturizing Vitamin Complex
Price:$22.99 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B0000536P3 Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000536P3 I am totaly delighted with the purchase of the Oil of Olay total effects 7 in 1 anti aging moisturizer it is wonderful for my skin. I've always had dry skin and Olay is like applying silk to my face. I have always loved the Olay products and after having tried others that were very expensive I have to say Olay is truly the #1 product. I would highly recommend the Olay products and I especially love the Total Effects 7 in 1 anti-aging moisturizer w...

OLAY in-shower Body Lotion, Age Defying with VitaNiacin (15.2 oz) (Pack of 4)
Price:$54.99 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B001FB5NHS Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B001FB5NHS love this stuff. its fast,easy(cuts my gettin ready time in half) and makes my skin feel,smell and look great.i been using it for years. I don't always take the time to put on lotion after I get out of the shower so this is really great since you put it on while you are still in the shower. My skin feels very soft! A friend gave me a bottle of the OLAY In Shower Body lotion and it sounded like a fantastic product. Imagine lubricating your sk...

Australian Gold Forever After Moisturizer 22 oz.
Price:$13.99 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B000Q7XDR4 Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000Q7XDR4 I have been using this item since I bought it at Palm Beach Tan for 25.00 back in 2003. It's a great price on Amazon for 11.00. It makes my skin feel like silk. Men always comment about how great it smells. My boyfriend says it's worth every penny and to never stop using it. The only draw back is the price of shipping. Triple action anti-aging, firming and slimming Lipocare Blend Amplified Moisture Blend provides 24 hour moisturization. ...

CeraVe moisturizing skin cream
Price:$12.61 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B000Q2RP7I Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q2RP7I This is a very rich moisturizer and a great value. One of the best I have tried. At age 60 I have had severe atopic dermititis since I was about ten years old and have had the help of many caring health care providers over the years. I have tried numerous treatments to get relief - steroids (oral and creams), anahistamines, moisturizers, Protopic and Elocon, elimination diets, supplements, moisturizing baths, detoxification, acupunc...

Body Drench Moisturizing Lotion Org. 16.9z
Price:$8.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B0001MKV2Y Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0001MKV2Y It was probably my error when ordering or I just didn't pay attention, but I received unscented lotion and I really like the smell of the lotion so a little disappointing. The original favorite of salon and spa clients, body drench moisturizing lotion glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly. Apply liberally after bathing, tanning, or whenever your skin feels dry. Ideal for hands and body, or as a light facial moisturizer. * 16.9oz. Bottle with Pump SIMILAR PRODUCTS: ...

Physicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream. 2 oz
Price:$43.20 Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B000W8P8I4 Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000W8P8I4 I have used a similiar product with equal amount of hydroquinine with quicker results. Very bad metallic smell lingers on your hand regardless of how much you wash it. Had to stop applying due to the smell but will try again. Very costly. Still hoping. Designed to lighten skin discoloration and pigmentation, Physicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream is a unique formulation that combines three special ingredients - Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate ...

Village Naturals Therapy Muscle Relief Natural Lotion 16 fl oz
Price:$8.95 Image: http://discountadvisor.info/image.php?id=B001PNFFLK Best deal: http://discountadvisor.info/index.php?id=B001PNFFLK I just love this stuff! It has a great smell and a refreshing cooling effect that soothes aches and pains. I also really appreciate that it is 90.74% naturally derived. It does have a stronger smell than the 'Tension Relief' version of this lotion by Village Naturals, but I like it. It's a wintergreen smell - like the breath mints. Or Pepto, kinda. But not a bad smell at all! I enjoy it. I am a massage therapist and also use this on my client...

Smoke Black Bronzer 10.5 oz Tanning lotion Top Seller!
Price:$22.95 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000GJ7C2O Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000GJ7C2O I have tried over 60 different lotions (mostly bronzers)and over the years I keep coming back to this one. You just cannot find any lotion that will get you darker faster than this one. Definitely worth the price (retails for $55 in most tanning salons). If you are looking for a good bronzer to get you tan FAST, this is definitely it...I hadn't tanned in weeks and was practically black after 5 trips to the tanning salon!!! This is by far the be...

Inverse CDF of standard normal is (according to Maple 15) complex valued for some positive inputs!
with(Statistics): Phiinverse := (x) -> Quantile(Normal(0, 1), x) : evalf(Phiinverse(1-1/2^24)); and the result is 5.691523310-2.147372008*I Now, I can get a real-valued solution to this by using the equivalent functionality from stats instead of Statistics. with(stats): PhiinvClassic:= (x) -> statevalf[icdf, normald[0, 1]](x): evalf(PhiinvClassic(1-1/2^24)); However, this is not a perfect solution either: evalf(PhiinvClassic(1-1/2^24.5)); Float(undefined) This may seem like an odd thing to use Maple for, but it is relevant to some cryptanalytic research I&#...

Zia Skin Basics Daily Moisture Screen SPF 15 with Organic Cucumber, 1.6-Ounce Package
Price:$19.95 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000XGC3SS Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000XGC3SS I don't like this stuff, because it's really heavy. It feels and smells like I'm slathering on some heavy-duty spf lotion that goes on the body -- not something I want on my face. If I had bought this at a store, I would return it immediately. Blech. I LOVE Zia products. This moisture screen with spf is amazing and it never feels like anything is on your face, which is something i can't stand at all. No scent either, so you don't smell like something gross. ...

Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer, SPF-15, 4-Ounce Pump Bottles (Pack of 3)
Price:$19.77 Image: http:///image.php?id=B001E96LWW Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B001E96LWW I've been using it for about 2 years now (or whenever it first came out), and I've always liked it. I have blemish-prone skin, but I have never felt that any breakout I have is due to this moisturizer. It smells great and makes your face look bright for the morning. There is a new formula for it now though, and I don't like it as much. It's more grainy, feels a bit rougher. Still use it though. Instantly brightens & softens skin. Oil-free. For smooth, brighter-looking ...

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oatmeal Essence, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Price:$19.69 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B001E96LCM Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B001E96LCM I was searching a moisturing cream that will work for his eczema condition, I want to find something to replace the doctor precribled "strong" skin condi-cream, because I think it is not very good to apply strong cream all the time. After searching for a suitable moisturizer for almost 1.5 years, trying more than 10 different brands and moisturizer, we finally found that Aveeno Moisturizer with Oatmeal Essence works for my husband. No...

Nivea Body Daily Lotion, Essentially Enriched for Very Dry, Rough Skin, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) (Pack of 3)
Price:$21.76 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B001I90NM2 Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B001I90NM2 Dramatically improves skin condition over time. With sea minerals, Vitamin E & almond oil. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Nivea For Men Energy Body Wash, 16.9-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3):http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B00127U7QM Kleenex Viva Towels, Regular Roll, Case Pack, Four 8 Roll Packs (32 Rolls):http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000EFDOR2 Nivea Creme, 6.8 Oz (192 G), (Pack Of 3):http://thediscountdatabase.info/index....

Designer Skin 14 Karat Gold Bronzer Indoor Tanning Salon Bronzing Tan Lotion for Men and Women 400ml/13.5fl.oz
Price:$74.00 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0011V54JY Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0011V54JY I like this product because it doesn't make you smell like you went tanning. It's super easy to get off your hands and it works better than all the other lotions I've tried. It makes your tan last for weeks which saves money!! Three weeks after I stopped tannin, people were still asking about my deep color. You tan very quickly using this lotion also. I was amazed when I used a sticker my first time and peeled it off to see a diff...

California Tan Pure Karma Step 1 Hypoallergenic Indoor Tanning Salon Tan Lotion with Hemp for Men and Women 295mL 10fl.oz.
Price:$28.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000SBT2EQ Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000SBT2EQ Arrived quickly. I am currently using it and I think its great. It has a nice, light scent. This is good lotion. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with using it so far. I also liked that it doesn't have strong fragrance, so you don't smell like you just left a tanning salon. I have extremely sensitive skin and some allergies that prevent me from using most lotions, but this was gentle enough for me and had a pleasant...

How complex is complex?
When we say readability counts over complexity, how do we define what level of complexity is ok? For example: Say I have dict a = {'a': 2, 'c': 4, 'b': 3} I want to increment the values by 1 for all keys in the dictionary. So, should we do: >>> for key in a: .... a[key] = a[key] + 1 or is it Ok to have code like: dict(map(lambda key: (key, a[key] + 1), a)) How do we decide whether a level of complexity is Ok or not? Kottiyath: > How do we decide whether a level of complexity is Ok or not? I don't understand your question, but here are better ways to...

Complex Complexities
http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/complexes/complex_complexities.html Missing 17/12 and 37/36 identities. No idea of the sub-model codes of the DX2-66 Type 1 upgrade. I wonder why the Q and Y are missing from the 90 planar ADF. Wonder why the N and P are missing from the 95A planar ADF. Louis, Firing up a 9595 and 8595 to see how they fare with your information matrix. Please fix the "9595 Main Page" link though, as it points to I:. exwisdem To my surprise, the G may very well be capable of 100nS streaming. It has nothing to do with the transfer rate, ...

Complex Complex
Hello! I thought I'd try out one more pitiful pun with the word "complex"! I've been collecting now, with the great help of Bill Lindholm, for about the past year. I've decided for some unknown reason that I'd like to get a specimen of each type of 90/95/500 processor complex. Right now I have Types 0, 1, 3, and 4. I'm missing a type 2. Does anyone have a type 2 to spare for a reasonabily good deal? It's fun playing around with these things in my Model 95s. Also-- I'm asking just to see-- does anyone know where I may find a Model ...

Why is the std::complex class so complex?
This question is probably for P.J. Plauger who supplied stl library for microsoft and gcc. The operator * for two complex numbers is written as (not literarily) complex operator*(const complex &a,const complex& b) { complex t=a; t *= b; return t; } It prevents Microsoft compilers(vc 6 and 7) from optimizing it in such a way that it slows the computations down by more than a factor of two(probably three). The Intel compiler is much better at optimizing this. My question is why isn't it written in the following way instead: complex operator*(const complex &a,const complex&a...

Conversion from complex to complex(wp)
Hi, if I have real :: x I can do real(x,wp) to convert x to real(wp). My question is whether there is something similar to convert complex :: z into a complex(wp). Thank you, Marco Marco Restelli <mrestelli@gmail.com> writes: >there is something similar to convert >complex :: z >into a complex(wp). cmplx (x [,y] [,kind] ) Anton Il Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:35:19 +0000, Anton Shterenlikht ha scritto: > Marco Restelli <mrestelli@gmail.com> writes: > >>there is something similar to convert complex :: z into a complex(wp)....

When is a HDD-15 not a HDD-15?
Simple, when brain dead people are too lazy to figure out that High Density Db-15 (HDD-15) is for video. I have a DB-15 RS-232C serial port. Looking for DB-15 will get you HDD-15, but little if any DB-15. My Panasonic DB-15 equipped LD-V4400 uses a DB-15 RS-232C serial port for MCI control from the computer. ...

COMPLEX
Does this give correct results on the current PL/I? TIA. CM: PROC OPTIONS (MAIN); DCL (A, B, Z) FLOAT (18) COMPLEX; A = 1.234567Q0+9.87654Q0I; B = 5.67890Q0+3.4567890Q0I; PUT SKIP LIST (REAL(A)*REAL(B) - IMAG(A)*IMAG(B), IMAG(A)*REAL(B) + REAL(A)*IMAG(B)); Z = A*B; PUT SKIP LIST (Z); A = A*B; PUT SKIP LIST (A); END CM; robin wrote: > Does this give correct results on the current PL/I? TIA. > > CM: PROC OPTIONS (MAIN); > DCL (A, B, Z) FLOAT (18) COMPLEX; > > A = 1.234567Q0+9.87654Q0I; B = 5.67890Q0+3.4567890Q0I; > PUT...

Complex
Hello, I've a problem with the complex numbers. I want to have the argument of sin(x)+i*cos(x) but the function argument() doesn't work. I've even try to calculate the argument of cos(x)+i*sin(x) (which is x) but I didn't succeed. I've done: p:=cos(x)+I*sin(x); argument(p); I have also try to convert p in polar like that : convert(p,polar) but that doesn't work. Thanks for you help PS: Sorry for my english, I'm french ! In article <3f96c8ad$0$13280$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, 142857 <rodolphe.lampe@free.fr> wrote: > Hello, I'...