CHM posts CP/M source code and Kildall articles

I lost track if this was already reported here,
particularly since it's ver 2.0, not 2.2,
and parts are missing.

    http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/early-digital-research-cpm-source-code/

The source code
We are releasing scanned printer listings and/or machine-readable source code
for four early versions of CP/M dating from 1975 to 1979.
Some versions are incomplete, but please don't ask us
for what is missing because we are releasing everything we have.

This material is provided for non-commercial use only.
All the files are combined into one ZIP file
with four directories representing the four versions.

just the source code
    http://s3data.computerhistory.org/cpm-source-v2.zip

and
    http://www.computerhistory.org/atchm/in-his-own-words-gary-kildall/
In His Own Words: Gary Kildall

0
jeffj
8/18/2016 6:31:03 PM
comp.os.cpm 3422 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow