CP/M Chess programs

Added a new disk image to the z80pack repository with all CP/M Chess
programs I have.

Included are:

FORTRAN IV Chess (+ chess.doc), it says Mike's Chess program.
I have no idea who wrote this, FORTRAN source is compiled with
Cromemco FORTRAN compiler. Source is on that disk and here:

http://www.autometer.de/unix4fun/z80pack/ftp/sources/stuff/

1978? Probably earlier, Cromemco FORTRAN modifications were
done 1978 I think.

Then of course 8080 Microchess 1977 patched for CP/M, see other thread.

MyChess - David Kittinger 1979
Sargon 2.1 - Dan and Kathy Spracklen 1981

PS: for Microchess patches I used 8080 instructions only, so should run on
any CP/M system.
0
Udo
10/17/2016 10:08:20 PM
comp.os.cpm 3422 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow