Need help with ZSDOS 1.1

I wanted to try a newer version of CPM 2.2, so I downloaded ZSDOS from
the web.
The version gives the user the ability to run with the embedded
DateStamper
routines called ZDDOS (but you loose some of the built-in functions),
or with an
external DateStamper called ZSDOS (and retain the built-in functions).

Since I allow the BDOS to hold 4K of code, rather than the standard
3.5K code,
I choose to use ZSDOS and include the embedded DateStamper routines. I
removed
or modified several of the "IF" statements so that I could achieve my
objective. It does
fit nicely within the 4K space. I noticed that the first 6 characters
of the code were the
letters "ZSDOS " which I replaced with 00hex (NOP's). I pointed all the
Get/Set Date
routines to the proper place in my CBIOS (in EPROM) where my clock
routines are.
I assembled ZSDOS to a HEX file and using DDT, I created a binary file
with the
standard CCP and ZSDOS. I then put it on my system tracks.

The system loads alright and runs good, but I have no Date/Time
functions. I
used PUTDS to create the stamp file. TD says there are no clock
routines.
The DateStamping is inactive.

The documentation mentions INSTALLOS as a way of installing ZSDOS. Does
this program do some magic that informs the other modules that
Date/Time and
Stamping functions are available. Since I directly built the CCP/ZSDOS
file, did
I miss something that does have to be added ?

Any suggestions will be appreciated...
Old-Timer  (John)

0
jdgill (36)
3/12/2006 12:23:56 AM
comp.os.cpm 3422 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Old-Timer wrote:

> I wanted to try a newer version of CPM 2.2, so I downloaded ZSDOS
> from the web. The version gives the user the ability to run with
> the embedded DateStamper routines called ZDDOS (but you loose some
> of the built-in functions), or with an external DateStamper called
> ZSDOS (and retain the built-in functions).
>
> Since I allow the BDOS to hold 4K of code, rather than the
> standard 3.5K code, I choose to use ZSDOS and include the embedded
> DateStamper routines. I removed or modified several of the "IF"
> statements so that I could achieve my objective. It does fit
> nicely within the 4K space. I noticed that the first 6 characters
> of the code were the letters "ZSDOS " which I replaced with 00hex
> (NOP's). I pointed all the Get/Set Date routines to the proper
> place in my CBIOS (in EPROM) where my clock routines are. I
> assembled ZSDOS to a HEX file and using DDT, I created a binary
> file with the standard CCP and ZSDOS. I then put it on my system
> tracks.
.... snip ...

DosPlus 2.5 gives you timestamping without expanding the space
needed for either BDOS or CCP, but requiring a Z80, and a bios
timer routine.  Fully compatible with CPM 2.2.

cbfalconer (19194)
3/12/2006 2:33:27 AM
Old-Timer <jdgill@juno.com> wrote:
> I wanted to try a newer version of CPM 2.2, so I downloaded ZSDOS from
> the web.
[snip]
> Any suggestions will be appreciated...
> Old-Timer  (John)

Would a cross-referenced ZSDOS manual help?  I've converted the ZSDOS
manual to a PDF with hyperlinked cross references.  Get it from
http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/files/zsdos.pdf.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu  <-- Switch the 'b' and 'u'
"Old-Timer" <jdgill@juno.com> wrote:

> I wanted to try a newer version of CPM 2.2, so I downloaded ZSDOS from
> the web.
 [snip]
> Since I allow the BDOS to hold 4K of code, rather than the standard
> 3.5K code,
> I choose to use ZSDOS and include the embedded DateStamper routines. I
> removed
> or modified several of the "IF" statements so that I could achieve my
> objective. It does
> fit nicely within the 4K space. I noticed that the first 6 characters
> of the code were the
> letters "ZSDOS " which I replaced with 00hex (NOP's). I pointed all
> the Get/Set Date
> routines to the proper place in my CBIOS (in EPROM) where my clock
> routines are.
> I assembled ZSDOS to a HEX file and using DDT, I created a binary file
> with the
> standard CCP and ZSDOS. I then put it on my system tracks.
>
> The system loads alright and runs good, but I have no Date/Time
> functions.

There is a bit of validation that goes on within the BDOS, and since you
altered the conditional assemblies and apparently changed the
architecture, there is not much that can be done to assist you in this.
The utilities were meant to facilitate installation of the ZSDOS BDOS
into a MOVCPM 'type' image, or to a standalone image of 3.5k.

> I used PUTDS to create the stamp file. TD says there are no clock
> routines.
> The DateStamping is inactive.

That's probably correct.  Since you apparently opted for the
DateStamper(tm) type of stamps, you probably altered the required
validation of clock and DateStamper-specific return values that are
needed by the utilities.

> The documentation mentions INSTALLOS as a way of installing ZSDOS.
> Does this program do some magic that informs the other modules that
> Date/Time and
> Stamping functions are available. Since I directly built the CCP/ZSDOS
> file, did
> I miss something that does have to be added ?

Probably, since it doesn't work.  By altering the values, and size, you
probably messed up quite a bit.  BTW, a common tool used in the
validation assumes that the BDOS is 3.5k in size and an entry point for
the BDOS computed by deducting 3.5k from the BIOS entry page.  To see if
an RSX was installed, this value (+6) was compared to the BDOS entry
Jump stored at location 0005H.  By changing the size of the BDOS to 4k,
you would ruin the test for RSXes and unknown other things.  This was
faced and addressed in the Banked B/P Bios and banked ZSDOS2 which
addressed this aspect of things (see the manual).

> Any suggestions will be appreciated...

Read the ZSDOS 1 manual, and the 3-part ZSDOS article from The Computer
Journal available on Gaby's site.

Hal

1.1.1.1 ?
hi my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid IP? and what is port 9999?? thanks mike wrote: > hi > > my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to > contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid > IP? and what is port 9999?? > thanks These trojans *BlitzNet*, *Backdoor.Oracle*, *Backdoor.Spadeace* uses port 9999 -- S.S. "StarScripter" <Star@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<bv8ejj$p54t3$1@ID-185702.news.uni-berlin.de>... > mike wrote: > > hi > > > > my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to > > contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid > > IP? and what is port 9999?? > > thanks > > These trojans *BlitzNet*, *Backdoor.Oracle*, *Backdoor.Spadeace* uses port > 9999 thanks very much..will check it out ...

Help construct a tree 1 -> 1.1 -> 1.2 -> 2 -> 2.1 -> 2.1.1 etc HELP !!!!!!!
Folks I need help. I have a view or(Text file) as follows: '1 2.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 2.2.1 1.3 2 Dim Parent() As String Dim Level1() As String Dim Level2() As String Dim Level3() As String etc .. How can I construct a tree. parent, children, grand children etc... and also figure out # of children # of grand children etc Thanks "Mos" <lndebug@gmail.com> wrote in message news:875cd1df-7605-45ab-9f7b-f1edec25d47b@r34g2000vbi.googlegroups.com... > Folks I need help. I have a view or(Text file) as follows: > > '1 > 2.1 > 1.1.1 > 1....

Borland Guru's I need help I have a text file as follows: 1 2 1.1 1.1.1 3.3 2.3 etc I cannot use a control active x tree I need to read this file and 1 is a parent 1.1 is a child of parent 1 and 2 is a parent 2.3 is a child of parent 2 and construct in search a way using arrays or probably a recursive function No xml parsing just read a file. Does any body have a function "Mos" <lndebug@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c1aaeb20-3c1f-408d-9986-bb8d28a87509@s31g2000vbp.googlegroups.com... > I have a text file as follows: > 1 > 2 > 1.1 >...

Help construct a tree 1 -> 1.1 -> 1.2 -> 2 -> 2.1 -> 2.1.1 etc HELP !!!!!!!
Folks I need help. I have a view or(Text file) as follows: '1 2.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 2.2.1 1.3 2 Dim Parent() As String Dim Level1() As String Dim Level2() As String Dim Level3() As String etc .. How can I construct a tree. parent, children, grand children etc... and also figure out # of children # of grand children etc Thanks "Mos" <lndebug@gmail.com> wrote in message news:875cd1df-7605-45ab-9f7b-f1edec25d47b@r34g2000vbi.googlegroups.com... > Folks I need help. I have a view or(Text file) as follows: > > '1 > 2.1 > 1.1.1 > 1....

Help needed - Safari, Software update and help a mess
(Apologies first for any dupe since this didn't make it to Giganews from original posting via Newguy yesterday afternoon) Hi, Not sure where to start on this oddity. What is the common thread/file that would disable Safari, cause the software update option to stall and say there is no internet connection, and also fumble the Mac Help and give me the attached message when I ask "Where are the safari bookmarks" and then select the lines seen? Suffice it to say that it all started last night after Comcast deleted one of my IP addresses which was a hold over from a previou...

need help in GARCH (1,1)
I am trying to estimate a set of data using GARCH(1,1) model. is there any example codes can be refered?i have try in the GARCH toolbox but I cant get the estimated data and exact dat ploted.What i get is onli the estimated std deviation.. pls help ...

FLAC 1.1.1 on OS/2
Did anybody succeed in building a correctly working FLAC on OS/2? The distribution page claims that OS/2 build is supported, but actually it is not even close to be supported... Fixing "obvious flaws", I can make the test scripts run, but they show subtle (?) corruption of the sound. Typical errors are like simple iterator on writable file creating APPLICATION block creating PADDING block is writable = 1 [S]VP try to write over STREAMINFO block... FLAC__metadata_simple_iterator_set_block() returned false like it should [S]VP next...

Help! Can't download e-mail (Eudora 6.1.1 and OS 9.1)
For three days now, Eudora (v. 6.1.1) has crashed and frozen my Mac (G4, OS 9.1) when it tries to delete old e-mail on the Southwestern Bell server. Eudora gets almost to the end of deleting between 300 and 400 old messages (mostly spam), then freezes, and then my Mac freezes. As a result, I can't receive any e-mail (and the spam backlog keeps growing). I can send messages, but only if I send them before checking for new ones. Newsgroups and the Web still work, as do all applications that I've run since the e-mail problem began. Running a fresh copy of Eudora from an external hard ...

Garch(1,1) by BEKK need a help.
Hi, I am trying to perform a multivariate Garch(1,1) model.The specification of the var-covar matrix is the one proposed by BEKK: H(t) = C'C + A'e(t-1)e'(t-1)A + B'H(t-1)B where: i) H= variance of the excess return ii) C= N x N symmetrix matrix iii) A and B are= N x N matrices of constant coefficients, and place restrictions on H(t) in order to ease computations. We assume: i) that the variances depend only on lagged squared errors and lagged conditional variances ii) that the covariances depend only upon cross-products of lagged errors and lagged conditional covariances. Hence we restrict the matrices A and B to be diagonal. I hope that someone can help me, Many thanks in advance ...

HTML on jdk 1.1 need help
Hi, All! Whether instead of somebody knows of components for display or editing html on jdk 1.1? I need a component vith a minimum size. Thakns! On 24 Jun 2004 00:01:13 -0700, faraon325@ukr.net (Igor Chaika) wrote or quoted : > >Whether instead of somebody knows of components for display or editing >html on jdk 1.1? I need a component vith a minimum size. see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/htmlrendering.html check out Calpane. -- Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green. Coaching, problem solving, economical contract programming. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html for The Java ...

Alignment of foo[1][1][1][1]
Suppose I have type 'foo' and: sizeof (foo) == 16 alignof (foo) == 2 Suppose I have type 'foo[1][1][1][1]' and: sizeof (foo[1][1][1][1]) == 16 Can: alignof (foo[1][1][1][1]) == 4 ? I'd like to think not, but is it prohibited? If I do: typedef foo bar[1][1][1][1]; bar * my_bar = malloc(sizeof *bar); foo * my_foo = (foo *) my_bar; certainly 'my_bar' points to an object whose alignment satisfies type 'foo'. But what about the other way around? typedef foo bar[1][1][1][1]; foo * my_foo = malloc(sizeof *foo); bar * my_ba...

Lomboz 3.1.1 plugin not seen in Eclipse 3.1.1
I am facing the same problem. Here are the details OS Windows 2000 JDK 1.42.04 Eclipse 3.1.1 EMF 2.1.0 JEM 1.1 Lomboz 3.1.1 I see 'org.objectweb.lomboz 1.0.0' when I go to Product Configuration. I can enable and disable it without any issues but I do not see the Lomboz options when I go to Windows>Customize Prespective. I tried installing it several times doing it differently every time after reading some posts over the web but none of it has helped. If some one can suggest something that will be of great help. Thanks in advance. On 17 Oct 2005 18:58:06 -0700, surenm@gmail.com...

Need Apple Pascal 1.0 or 1.1
Title says it. I have 1.2 and 1.3, but need an earlier 40-column only version for setting up a Corvus disk (new ones are not cooperating - the disk menuing system is old, old old). Checked all the "usual" places and cannot find earlier versions. Would appreciate a URL or mailed images :-) Steve On 13/10/2010 9:20 AM, Steven Hirsch wrote: > Title says it. I have 1.2 and 1.3, but need an earlier 40-column only > version for setting up a Corvus disk (new ones are not cooperating - the > disk menuing system is old, old old). > > Checked all the "...

need help with Motif 1.1 code compile!
Hello, I'm trying to get a program working that was written in 1993 for X11R5, Motif 1.1 and tested on SunOS 4.1. My build machine is running 2.4.18 linux kernel with Debian GNU/Linux distro (unstable branch), XFree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-8 Xserve; I have the Open Motif 2.2.3-1 shared libraries installed as well as the Lesstif 1.2 development library and header files which contains static libraries and header files for libXm and libMrm. The code for the program, xnetrekm, can be downloaded here: http://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/clients/xnetrekm/xnetrekm1.1.tar.Z It is a small downlo...

RedNotebook 1.1.1
RedNotebook 1.1.1 has been released. You can get the tarball, the Windows installer and links to distribution packages at http://rednotebook.sourceforge.net/downloads.html What is RedNotebook? -------------------- RedNotebook is a **graphical journal** and diary helping you keep track of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries. RedNotebook is available in the repositories of most common Linux distributions and a Windows installer is available. What's new? ----------- * Let user delete category with 'DELETE' key (LP:608717) * Sort categories alphabetically (LP:612859) * Fix: After clicking "Change the text" on an annotation, directly edit it (LP:612861) * Fix: Journal -> _Journal in menu * Fix: Do not clear entry when category is changed in new-entry dialog * Fix: restore left divider position * Fix: Use rednotebook website for retrieving newest version information (LP:621975) * Windows: Shrink installer size * Windows: Update gtk libs * Windows: New theme * Windows: New icons * New translations: * English (United Kingdom) * Norwegian Bokmal * Many translations updated Cheers, Jendrik ...

DeepForm 1.1.1
DeepForm allows an analyst to create a document (named Model) that specifies the structure and the contents of the XML document containing the corporate data. DeepForm does not requires any knowledge of the XML format by the user. The data model creation The application allows the user to compone his own model using a quick and easy interface. The analyst can create his own model by simply combining the "basic" elements of DeepForm: * fields (customizables); * tables; * sections. DeepForm allows to create new models by using parts of other models previuosly created. Every model is real a document taht can be added of notes and comments by the author without using a word processor editor. The main component is the section which together with the sub-sections allows to freely structure the data model in a gerarchic way. Every section can contain fields, tables and one or more sub-sections. DeepForm specifies the "formal" accuracy of data (syntax and type) through the automatic generation of rules written according to the international standard XML-Schema specified by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). The generation is automatic and does not require any previous knowledge on the XML language. More Info: http://www.tecnate.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=166 Download URL: http://www.tecnate.com/dmdocuments/DPF11_Setup_SHW.exe Screenshot URL: http://www.tecnate.com/dmdoc...

Who can help us getting SciLab started? Console Error Messages when attempting to start scilab-5.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1
These are the Console Error Messages when attempting to start scilab-5.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 by double clicking the icon. Who can help us getting SciLab started? ZK 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] dyld: Symbol not found: __ZNSo9_M_insertIlEERSoT_ 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] Expected in: /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/share/scilab/../../lib/thirdparty//libstdc++.6.dylib 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] in /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 11/8/09 1:59:09 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/scilab: line 313: 2505 Trace/BPT trap "$SCILABBIN" "$@" 11/8/09 1:59:09 AM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[112] ([0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494]) Exited with exit code: 133 11/8/09 1:59:09 AM ReportCrash[2507] Saved crash report for scilab-bin[2505] version ??? (???) to /Users/heinz/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/scilab-bin_2009-11-08-015909_iMacDuo.crash ...

both 1 and not-1?
Okay, maybe I'm getting too tired for tonight, but ... how can add_to_array *possibly* die with a filter violation (which it does)? Certainly, is_filtered doesn't modify $visit -- or does it? sub add_to_array{ my $self = shift; my $visit = shift; if ( not $self->is_filtered($visit) ){ if ( $self->is_filtered($visit) ){die ("FILTER VIOLATION\n");} } } sub is_filtered{ my $self = shift; my $visit = shift; while ( my ($field, $pattern) = each %{ $self->{_excludepatterns} } ){ if ( $visit->{$field} =~ $pattern){ return 1; } } return 0; } Many thanks, Michael Goerz "Michael Goerz" <news12@8439.e4ward.com> wrote in message news:4ns3s9Fbp1otU1@uni-berlin.de... > Okay, maybe I'm getting too tired for tonight, but ... how can > add_to_array *possibly* die with a filter violation (which it does)? > Certainly, is_filtered doesn't modify $visit -- or does it? > > sub add_to_array{ > my $self = shift; > my $visit = shift; > if ( not $self->is_filtered($visit) ){ > if ( $self->is_filtered($visit) ){die ("FILTER VIOLATION\n");} > } > } > > sub is_filtered{ > my $self = shift; > my $visit = shift; > while ( my ($field, $pattern) = each %{ $self->{_excludepatterns} } ){ > if ( $visit->{$field} =~ $pattern){ return 1; } > } > return 0; > } > > Many thanks...

1--1
I don't understand why this works as expected: select * from games order by 2 but this doesn't: select * from games order by 1--1 The "order by" is completely ignored. On Wednesday January 21 2015 11:44, in comp.databases.mysql, "Kiuhnm Mnhuik" <gandalf23@mail.com> wrote: > I don't understand why this works as expected: > select * > from games > order by 2 > but this doesn't: > select * > from games > order by 1--1 > The "order by" is completely ignored. No, it isn...

[ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.13 (v13) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8)
Dear All, I've just released the newest version of Mac Graphviz, featuring shapefile support and enhanced zoom. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ Shapefiles supported include PDF, EPS, PS, JPEG, PNG and all Quicktime formats. Either specify an absolute or relative (to working directory) file path, or a URL using the shapefile attribute. Developers can now also use the graphviz.framework directly with #include headers in C e.g. using Xcode "Add Frameworks..."; documentation is available from the main Graphviz site -- http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/libguide.pdf Changes ------- Added drawer and zoom menu commands [DWa, NRi]. Added intelligent window zooming [NRi]. Added shapefile support. Added UTF-8 support [RSc]. Added cvtgxl, gvpack and gvpr tools [BSw]. Fixed page setup then close unexpectedly invoking save dialog [PRo]. HTML-like labels now work on 10.2 (use embedded expat instead of libxml2). Improved internal frameworks (added headers, consolidated dylibs). Tracked main build of 23 June. Graphviz is still free, but I'm now accepting donations for it. Enjoy! Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Hi all, Yet another Graphviz version. The old application icon had been voted off the island, and brand new application and document icons flown in for the task. Comprehensive help features in this version too. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new: ------------ Added new application and document icons. Added comprehensive help. Fixed changes not affecting graph size displaying incorrectly [BTr]. Fixed export then close crashing the export of an open window. Improved shadowed frame for graph [NRi]. Improved status display [NRi]. Changed sources to pure BSD license. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

need help with lv 5.1 and ni-daq 5.1
I re-installed lv5.1 and ni_daq 5.1 many times. the daq is fully functional in the test panels and config wizard show everythin is fine (displays whatever I put into the channel on the wizard screen at full speed) - reinstalled both many times - no daq functions available in LV 5.1 - daq card test panels are fully functional- If I do a AI-read function the function panel has a bunch of question marks - please help Is there any particular reason you're going w/ NI-DAQ 5.1? Sub 5.1 was used for Windows 3.1. Up to 6.1 supports legacy boards (our old ISA friends). I believe NI-DAQ 6.1 was i...

need help -- kinit (1.9.1) fails to process keytab
Creating a keytab for a Microsoft AD account that is comprehensible to MIT Kerberos (e.g. kinit -k) appears to require heavy wizardry. I've tried everything I can reasonably think of, but kinit -k always fails with the non-sensical error message "kinit: Key table entry not found while getting initial credentials" strace says that kinit is reading the correct file, and the keytab definitely contains keys for the specified principal. (klist -ke sees the content, wether I use ktutil to create the keytab or Microsoft's KTPASS.EXE has no visible impact) So if anything, kinit might tell me that it received something encrypted with kvno "a" but only found kvnos "b", "c", "d" and "e" for the specified principal in the specified keytab -- but the error message it currently prints when providing the full principal name on the command line just doesn't seem to make sense. I've created user account "TestService@FOO.CORP" in an W2K8 AD and "kinit TestService@FOO.CORP" works fine. Shouldn't kinit be in the perfect position, after having just successfully obtained a TGT for that user, to write out a perfect keytab that will work with "kinit -k" -- or otherwise tell me all necessary details about what I will have to type into tools like ktutil or what to supply to Microsoft's KTPASS.EXE in order to achieve with "kinit -k" what kinit without -k just succeeded doin...

Web resources about - Need help with ZSDOS 1.1 - comp.os.cpm

Digital Research - CPM FAQ
Gary & Dorothy Kildall (Dorothy McEwen)founded Digital Research Inc. in 1974. DRI quickly became the first successful PC OS Company.

Files referred to in these pages
CP/M pages Home -> CP/M -> Files listing Files referred to are: You may need to set your viewer to download files to disc before clickingon these ...