Please help with ICL QUATTRO

Hello
I own computer ICL QUATTRO  model 49 (20 Mb hard disk)
The hardware in my computer is functional. My problem is incomplete operating system.
Self only LOADER floppies, but it is not enough for installation (initial) hard disk.
On the web site I found no operating system for ICL QUATTRO.
Please you have someone working computer ICL, or floppy disk with the operating system?
You can make a copy for me CCP / M files from your computer, or make copies floppy
diskette operating system Concurrent CP / M86 (3.1s) / Concurrent DOS (4.1b) for ICL
QUATTRO?
It will be enough for me floppy disk image (image), or just copy CCP / M86 files from your hard disc functional computer ICL. (COPYQM, TELEDISK, 22DISK)
I will be very grateful for your help.
Thank you
Sincerely Martin
0
Martin
11/22/2016 3:50:03 PM
comp.os.cpm 3422 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow