Re: French Luser news

"Salle Arobase" <salle.arobase@ville-rochefort.fr> wrote:
> > >120 File(s)     3 470 945 bytes
> Seriously, when will I finally find a University interested in hosting all
> this stuff on a Web server? (And not loose its backup copy, like the Oakland
> Software Repository!!! What a shame, for an American University!!! As far as
> I know, today, only a Bresilian University has this stuff available online.)

Why do you need a University? I'll host a mirror on mdfs.net if you want,
but **DON'T** **EMAIL** **ME** **THE** **FILES**!!!  I can set up an ftp
account for you to upload them to and then I can link them into the http:
structure.

If you insist on it being a University that hosts them, I'll get one of
those postal create-your-own-diploma programs, that'll make me a
University ;)

--
J.G.Harston (JGH BBC PD Library) 70 Camm Street, Walkley, SHEFFIELD S6 3TR
jgh@arcade.demon.co.uk - Running on BBCs & Masters with SJ MDFS FileServer

0
jgh2 (975)
7/11/2003 10:48:13 PM
comp.os.cpm 3422 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow