Printer drivers for new printers

I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers
for them without any success.

The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950.  Both are connected
on a windows printer/home control server.

For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print
quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the
i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size
it is supposed to.

Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official
response.

Is there anywhere I can find printer drivers for these two printers?

TIA

Jean

0
jean
7/11/2003 2:53:30 AM
comp.os.linux.admin 622 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow