[News] 3 New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux: TLLTS, Linux Outlaws, LinuxCrazy

TLLTS 337 [OGG]

http://www.tllts.org/audio/tllts_337-01-20-10.ogg

Linux Outlaws 132 - The Denty-Dent Client

,----[ Quote ]
| This week, the Outlaws bring you a lot of
| Google/China hacking stories, a review of the
| Mustard microblogging client for Android,
| Microsoft DDoSing Perl hackers, Google hiring
| Ted Ts’o and the Hawkman is in the house too…
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/132

[LinuxCrazy] Podcast 70 Colin Guthrie Interview

,----[ Quote ]
| In this podcast comprookie interviews Colin
| Guthrie, Colin develops / contributes to
| Mandriva Linux, PulseAudio, and Trac.
`----

http://linuxcrazy.com/?q=node/84

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 131 - Screw Your Third Dimension!

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on Linux Outlaws we talk about
| Google’s Nexus One, Nat Friedman leaving
| Novell, Palm opening their App Catalog,
| Microsoft collaborating on SVG, Fab reviews
| the Motorola Milestone (Droid) and much more…
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/131

FLOSS Weekly 104: FreeBSDGirl

,----[ Quote ]
| FreeBSD, the OS for server, desktop, and
| embedded computer platforms.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss104

FLOSS Weekly 103: Open Source SOA

,----[ Quote ]
| Open Source SOA, a methodology for developing
| applications using accessible, discrete,
| reusable components.
`----

http://twit.tv/flosss103

Linux Outlaws 130 - Nude Scanners

,----[ Quote ]
| On the first show of the decade, the Linux
| Outlaws bring you a KDE 4.3 review, VLC
| releasing a video editor, Year 2010 bugs, lots
| of discussion of Google and Microsoft and much
| more as usual…
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/130

0