[News] 3 New Audiocasts: Going Linux, Linux Outlaws, Linux Basement

Going Linux 106

http://goinglinux.com/shownotes.html#glp106

Linux Outlaws 156 - Blame the Uwe Seeler

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/156

LB - Episode 57 - SELF Barfly by Linux Basement

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Basement Talk
|
|     * Props to Dave "Sexy" Yates of
|     LottaLinuxLinks Oggcast for mentioning LB
|     in LLL-125.  We should return the favor.
|     ;-)
|     * Claudio did an off-the-cuff guest spot
|     on Linux in the Ham Shack on June 1 and
|     did his best to promote Linux, FLOSS, and
|     LB of course. :-D
|          o http://lhspodcast.info/2010/06/episode-039-deep-thoughts/
|     * Frostbitemedia http://www.frostbitemedia.org
|     * DoortoDoorGeek's Podcast http://www.linuxbasix.com/
`----

http://www.linuxbasement.com/content/lb-episode-57-self-barfly-linux-basement

Recent:

Podcast Season 2 Episode 11

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Google releases its own
| command-line tool, Ubuntu drops F-Spot, and
| has anyone seen Mandriva? Listen to the
| results of our haiku challenge, and we ask,
| do you use open source software for freedom
| or function?
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-2-episode-11

Podcast 78 Gentoo Screenshots + IRC Basics

http://linuxcrazy.com/?q=node/92

Episode 0x2A: Waiting for Bilski

,----[ Quote ]
| Karen and Bradley briefly talk about waiting
| for the Bilski case to be decided by the
| U.S. Supreme Court.
|
| This show was released on Tuesday 22 June
| 2010; its running time is 08:39.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2010/jun/22/episode-0x2a-waiting-bilski/

FLOSS Weekly 125: The Lift Web Framework

,----[ Quote ]
| Lift is framework for writing web applications
| with security, maintainability, scalability,
| and performance.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss125

FLOSS Weekly 124: Zenoss

,----[ Quote ]
| Zenoss is an open source network monitoring
| platform designed for highly scaled and
| distributed IT assets.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss124

Full Circle Side-Pod #2: A World Cup -free zone

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/06/18/full-circle-side-pod-2-a-world-cup-free-zone/

Going Linux Jun 18: #105 - Computer America #105

http://goinglinux.com/shownotes.html#glp105

CAOS Theory Podcast 2010.06.11

,----[ Quote ]
| Topics for this podcast:
|
| *Linaro reinforces traction for mobile and
| embedded Linux
| *Open source strategy spotlights: Novell, HP
| *Riptano makes commercial play with Apache
| Cassandra
| *Linux still tops in Top500 Supercomputers
`----

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2010/06/11/caos-theory-podcast-2010-06-11/

Podcast Season 2 Episode 10

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Fedora 13 is out. Google drops
| the Windows option for new staff and yet Windows
| is still doing well as a server. Discover how we
| fared with a minority distribution and we tout
| our ideas on how Linux devices can beat Apple's
| iPad.
`----

http://tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-2-episode-10

Linux Outlaws 153 - Tinfoil Wallpaper Millionaire

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on Linux Outlaws: Google and OSI
| fighting over WebM, FSF enforces GPL in the
| iTunes Store, Poettering now aiming at the| init system, Microsoft sponsoring LinuxTag,
| Pac-Man madness and much more…
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/153

The Linux Link Tech Show #356 6/2/10

http://tllts.org/mirror.php?fname=tllts_356-06-02-10.ogg

0
newsgroups3 (79677)

[News] 3 New Linux Audiocasts: Linux Basement, LinuxCrazy, Linux Outlaws

[News] New Audiocasts With GNU/Linux: Linux Outlaws, Linux Link Tech Show

[News] Heap of New GNU/Linux Audiocasts: Full Circle, Linux Link Tech Show, Linux Basement...

I have Linux! I have Linux!

[News] New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux: Tuxradar, Linux Outlaws

Why linux is linux

[News] New GNU/Linux Audiocasts: TLLTS, Linux Outlaws

My Linux is not your Linux

[News] New Audiocasts on Linux and BSD: Linux Outlaws, FLOSS Weekly

[News] New GNU/Linux Audiocasts: TLLTS, Linux Outlaws #2

[News] New Linux-oriented Audiocasts: FLOSS Weekly on Mercurial, Going Linux

[News] Linux, Linux, Linux at Acer (Phones and Tablets)

[News] Linuxfest Northwest 2010 Web Site Created, New Softpedia Linux Weekly, Going Linux Audiocast

Web resources about - [News] 3 New Audiocasts: Going Linux, Linux Outlaws, Linux Basement - comp.os.linux.advocacy