[News] ARM Sub-notebooks (Running Only GNU/Linux) Get Powerful, Quad-Core

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

0
Reply Roy 4/29/2010 8:00:41 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.os.linux.advocacy 117090 articles. 8 followers. Post

[News] Sub-notebooks from HP and Lenovo Run Linux, Quad-core ARM CPUs Are Coming

[News] New ARM Sub-notebooks from China Run Linux, ARM Sees GNU/Linux Future

[News] Another Sub-notebook Runs GNU/Linux (Only), Dell Might go GNU/Linux-only with ARM

[News] More ARM Sub-notebooks Run GNU/Linux

[News] Solar-powered Sub-notebook Runs GNU/Linux Only

[News] Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux Get Low-powered

[News] ASUS Spin-off Runs GNU/Linux on ARM Sub-notebooks

[News] Sub-notebooks Get More Powerful and GNU/Linux a Good Choice for Them (Review)

[News] Sub-notebook Runs Best With GNU/Linux, ARM Still on Route