[News] Coverage from Ubuntu GNU/Linux Development Summit

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

0
Reply Roy 5/19/2010 7:10:47 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.os.linux.advocacy 118463 articles. 12 followers. Post

[News] Loads of News About Ubuntu GNU/Linux, 10.10 Ubuntu Developer Summit announced

[News] Loads of Ubuntu GNU/Linux Coverage, New Ubuntu 10.04 Reviews

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.10 Plans , Alpha 2 Released, Ubuntu Developer Week

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Developments and Kubuntu Review

[News] Overview of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04 Developments

[News] Glimpse at GNU/Linux Development: Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora
Update: Mandriva 2008.1RC2 ,----[ Quote ] | Mandriva 2008.1 RC2 has been out a few days and the reviews are coming in. | Personally, I haven’t had time to test it as it was released along side with | Ubuntu 8.04 Beta. I have decided to play with Ubuntu 8.04 Beta instead as my | last week has been spent with Mandriva. `---- http://justingill.com/blog/2008/03/21/update-mandriva-20081rc2/ Ubuntu Beta http://hotchkikr.wordpress.com/2008/03/22/ubuntu-beta/ Curse Fedora everytime and everywhere, but still you will be using their technologies in the future. ,----[ Quote ] | Today, while h...

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 Already in Development

[News] Qimo Developer Interview (Ubuntu GNU/Linux for Children)

[News] Applications Ecosystems Develop Around Ubuntu GNU/Linux

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Variant in India, ARM Version Developed

[News] GNU/Linux Boots Fast in Ubuntu, Shuttleworth Pitches Development

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 Looks Promising Before Development Commences

[News] New Coverage of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04 and 10.10

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Newsletter and New Developments Around 10.04

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.04 Reached Beta and Gets Plenty of Coverage

[News] Loads of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 Coverage Today, Mainstream Sources Also!

[News] A Look at Ubuntu GNU/Linux Development, 10.04 Technically Just as Good or Better Than Vista 7

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Owns the HypePhone, More Ubuntu News

[News] Report on the Ubuntu Developer Summit, Ubuntu Community News
Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 64 ,----[ Quote ] | Ubuntu Developer Summit | | Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS) for Hardy Heron was held in Cambridge, | Massachusetts. The sessions fell under certain tracks, like Community, | Kernel, Platform, Server, Mobile, QA, and Desktop. `---- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue64 Related: A look at Ubuntu and Kubuntu 7.10 (by Chris Smart) ,----[ Quote ] | This new release of Ubuntu is the most user friendly and well supported Linux | distribution I've ever used. Most hardware seems to just work out of the box | with the hel...

[News] Interviews With GNU/Linux Developers and Linux Browser Developers Too

[News] HDMI in GNU/Linux, Nouveau in Next Ubuntu GNU/Linux

[News] Short Reviews of Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 10.10 Mockups, Benchmarks of Ubuntu GNU/Linux Versus Arch Linux

[News] A Look Ahead at Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04, Other Ubuntu News

[News] GNU/Linux Newbie Discovers Freedom, Lovew Ubuntu GNU/Linux