[News] Coverage from Ubuntu GNU/Linux Development Summit

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

0
Reply Roy 5/19/2010 7:10:47 AM

See related articles to this posting
comp.os.linux.advocacy 117233 articles. 8 followers. Post

[News] Loads of News About Ubuntu GNU/Linux, 10.10 Ubuntu Developer Summit announced

[News] Loads of Ubuntu GNU/Linux Coverage, New Ubuntu 10.04 Reviews

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.10 Plans , Alpha 2 Released, Ubuntu Developer Week

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Developments and Kubuntu Review

[News] Overview of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04 Developments

[News] Glimpse at GNU/Linux Development: Mandriva, Ubuntu, Fedora
Update: Mandriva 2008.1RC2 ,----[ Quote ] | Mandriva 2008.1 RC2 has been out a few days and the reviews are coming in. | Personally, I haven’t had time to test it as it was released along side with | Ubuntu 8.04 Beta. I have decided to play with Ubuntu 8.04 Beta instead as my | last week has been spent with Mandriva. `---- http://justingill.com/blog/2008/03/21/update-mandriva-20081rc2/ Ubuntu Beta http://hotchkikr.wordpress.com/2008/03/22/ubuntu-beta/ Curse Fedora everytime and everywhere, but still you will be using their technologies in the future. ,----[ Quote ] | Today, while h...

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux 9.10 Already in Development

[News] Qimo Developer Interview (Ubuntu GNU/Linux for Children)

[News] Applications Ecosystems Develop Around Ubuntu GNU/Linux