[News] Google Releases More Free Software in Its Conference, New Web Fonts

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

0
Reply Roy 5/21/2010 7:40:41 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.os.linux.advocacy 118970 articles. 13 followers. Post

[News] Free Software News; More Software Goes Open Source, New Releases
GNU and FSF News for February 2008 ,----[ Quote ] | Did the Free Software Foundation meet their 2007 pledge drive goal? Will | DefectiveByDesign try to stamp out DRM at the Boston Public Library? Does | Stallman like the OLPC Project enough to replace his thinkpad with an XO? | Will the SAMBA team finally get to see Microsoft's top-secret networking | protocols? Where's RMS this month? Is the micro vs monolithic kernel debate | back again? The answers to these and other mind-boggling questions that are | on everyone's mind can be found in this month's GNU and FSF news su...

[News] New Free CMS Software Coming in June, Google Spreads Free Software for Education

[News] New Projects Released by Google as Free Software, Campsite 3.3.6

[News] Newport News Releases New eGov System as Free Software

[News] Harvard University Releases Free Software, Other New Releases Announced

[News] Free Software Conference Summary, New Book, and Free Culture

[News] New Free Book on Free Software, Newspapers Embrace Free Software

[News] Google Releases Free Software (NX Server), More GPL Software Appears

[News] New Sites Strives to Advance Free/Libre Software, New Linux Gazette Released

[News] PC-BSD: New Test Release Available, Proprietary Software Companies Rely on Free Software

[News] Free Software Mobiles and Free Software VoIP Conference

[News] Free Software Principles Applied to Free Software Conference

[News] Google Releases More Free Software

[News] VistA is Free Software, Healthcare Conference to Focus on Free Software

[News] New Project Releases of Free Software

[News] Google Releases RE2 as Free Software

[News] Google Releases Jaiku as Free Software

[News] New Free Software Released, Cataloged

[News] More Free Software Releases Come Out of Google

[News] CNN Uses Free Software, Web Getting Filled Free Software

[News] Finland Has Free Software Conference, Kenya Gives Free Software Awards

[News] Tories Use Free Software to Promote Themselves in Government, BSI to Release Free Software

[News] New Free Software Audiocasts, (MS)NBC Attacks Free Software with Lies

[News] Finnish Government Releases Free Software, Philippines Eyes Free Software for Healthcare