[News] Google Targets GNU/Linux With Chrome 5.0, Chrome OS (Linux) Overview

Google Releases Chrome 5.0.375.86 Stable for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Just in time for the weekend break, the
| Google Chrome developers at Google announced
| last evening (June 24th) the stable release
| and availability for download of the Google
| Chrome 5.0.375.86 web browser for Linux,
| Windows and Macintosh platforms. This new
| version comes right after the beta release
| announced two days ago, which enabled by
| default the integrated flash player. Google
| Chrome 5.0.375.86 is available for both 32-
| bit and 64-bit architectures with binary
| packages for Ubuntu Linux.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Google-Releases-Chrome-5-0-375-86-Stable-for-Linux-145433.shtml

An overview on Google's Chrome OS

,----[ Quote ]
| Chrome OS is an open source (the source code
| is open for all to see and can even be
| changed and added to) operating system built
| on a Linux kernel that in comparison to its
| Windows and Mac OS counterparts is more
| lightweight which lowers the demands of the
| specs of the computer running it and giving
| it a faster boot time making it very use-able
| on netbooks.
`----

http://www.helium.com/items/1873482-google-chrome-os

Recent:

Chrome OS goes 64-bit

,----[ Quote ]
| Google's Chrome OS has been the darling of
| open source developers for a while, and now
| it just got a bit more serious.
|
| ChromeiumOS64 is a new Chrome project with
| 64-bit support and it should offer a bit more
| potential for more serious use on proper, 64-
| bit CPUs. In addition to 64-bit support,
| ChromeiumOS64 also features Xen hypervisor!
| and allows users to run virtual machines on
| Linux or even Windows.
`----

http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/16718/1/

0
newsgroups3 (79677)

[News] Google Chrome for GNU/Linux Has New Version, Review of Chrome OS

[News] New GNU/Linux Distros: blackPanther OS 10.1 and Zorin OS 2.0 Released

[News] New Releases of GNU/Linux: Salix OS, KahelOS, Berry Linux

[News] Hadrons Running on GNU/Linux, "Linux is our OS of choice"

[News] X/OS Linux 5.0 Released; GNOME 2.20 Overview and Evaluation
X/OS Linux ,----[ Quote ] | X/OS Linux 5.0 is now available for public download. | | [...] | | X/OS Linux is a free, enterprise-class Linux distribution focused on business | and corporate users. `---- http://www.xoslinux.org/ GNOME 2.20 shows significant improvement ,----[ Quote ] | I was pleased to see improvements in the GNOME Power Manager too. Not only | does it give you helpful messages regarding power events, it also displays | warnings to notify you of situations such as wireless mouse batteries running | low, or a power cable coming unplugged. `---- http://www.linux.com...

[News] Google's Chrome OS (Linux) Finds New Fans, Misconceptions Addressed

Web resources about - [News] Google Targets GNU/Linux With Chrome 5.0, Chrome OS (Linux) Overview - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Overview of gun laws by nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gun laws and policy vary considerably around the world. Some countries such as France , South Korea , Indonesia , China , Germany , and the United ...

INFOGRAPHIC: An Overview Of Facebook Advertising
The growth of Facebook as an advertising medium cannot be disputed, and more improvements and changes are on the way . continued… New Career ...

Daily Overview - Daily Overviews Fotos - Facebook
5/23/2014 Venice Venice, Italy 45°26′15″N 12°20′9″E Looking for somewhere to travel this summer? Perhaps you’ll be inspired by this Overview ...

Messenger - Overview
Grow your audience and start reaching the 600M+ people using Messenger. When someone sends something with your app, their friend will see where ...

Facebook Audience Insights gives marketers an overview of their potential audiences
Facebook introduced a way for brands to learn more about the audiences they are targeted with their ads on the social network in order to refine ...

I've used little scraps of time during the hurricane to experiment with the Google Maps API. http://googlemapstest.blorkmark.com/ I hope to ...

Overview Calendar on the App Store on iTunes
Get Overview Calendar on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

iPod touch 5G (5th Generation) Unboxing / Overview - Review 2012 - Blue - YouTube
Buy one here: http://amzn.to/QkbE2I Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/macmixing ...

Android running on a Mac: Remix OS 2.0 overview
... about Mac , Android , and MacBook continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Android running on a Mac: Remix OS 2.0 overview ...