[News] Inability to Learn as a Windows Trap and Perceived 'Problem' in GNU/Linux

0
newsgroups3 (79677)

[News] Reasons to Embrace GNU/Linux at OS X's and Windows' Expense

'Linux is perfect' and 'Linux is perfect for' idiocy
Straight up 'Linux is perfect' idiocy: ========================================================================= "Linux is perfect." Posted by: unknown at March 26, 2005 03:57 PM http://www.goodexperience.com/tib/archives/2005/03/apple_mail_filt.html "Linux is perfect." http://www.deadtroll.com/index2.html?/video/ossuckscable.html~content "Linux is perfect: its open source nature and excellent shell make it the ultimate hobbyist's operating system." http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/top-50-best-linux-apps-2011-1014373 "Linux is perfect" comment by Mr.chippy http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-218660.html?s=7ca405d1beb423b9015bd2ff62fb90bb "Linux is perfect" comment by jackblack http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-218660.html?s=7ca405d1beb423b9015bd2ff62fb90bb "Linux is perfect!" http://abaldwin360.tumblr.com/post/23175853511/why-do-hipsters-use-macs-linux-is-so-much-less "Linux is perfect" ..sig of LSeraphim http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php?topic=97991.15 "Linux is perfect." Anonymous10/14/2010 03:06:00 PM http://www.techbroil.com/2010/10/linux-desktop-needs-to-bake-for-3-5.html "Linux is perfect" comment by albert http://web.archive.org/web/20080720151740/http://the-half-decent-pharmaceutical-chemistry-blog.chemblogs.org/archives/2008/01/02/all-is-quiet-on-new-y...

[News] Google 'Attack' Involves Windows Flaws (DLL), Not GNU/Linux

[News] More on GNU/Linux as Solution to Windows' Security Problems

[News] Another Windows Vista 'Feature': Screw Connections with GNU/Linux
Vista purposely cripples connections to other operating systems. ,----[ Quote ] | Microsoft does know about this issue and have written a knowledge base | article about it here which basically states that you need to change a | particular registry entry from "1" to "0". Pretty simple for us Borgs but | beyond the capabilities of the average Joe and Jane Doe. Being a registry | change and not a bug in code as others have said shows me that this is a | policy decision. `---- http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/linux/locutus/archives/vista-purposely-cripples-connections-to...

[News] The 'Desktop' Becomes Decreasingly Relevant (to Linux/Windows/Mac OS)
Smartphones Becoming More Popular ,----[ Quote ] | "The nearly three-fold increase in smartphones shows that this once | negligible niche is becoming a more influential force in the consumer | market -- attracting entrants such as Apple and the Open Handset Alliance." `---- http://www.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=11300B415VSM Open Handset Alliance, Symbian, and maybe even Apple. Microsoft is far behind with about 5% in terms of market share, which is pathetic after so many years of huge investments. Related: PCs step aside… smarter mobiles are coming ,----[ Quote ] ...

Web resources about - [News] Inability to Learn as a Windows Trap and Perceived 'Problem' in GNU/Linux - comp.os.linux.advocacy