[News] Interviews: Linux Foundation Head on Linux Success; EnGarde Secure Linux Leader on Linux as Primary Solution

Q&A: Jim Zemlin touts the 'second phase' of Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The passion that Ubuntu generates is good for Red Hat and other vendors. We
| need to keep our eye on that ball. Their success is ours.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9027838

The LXer Interview: Dave Wreski of EnGarde Secure Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source has slowly but surely shed its skin only as an "alternative" and
| is now considered a primary solution.
`----

newsgroups3 (79677)