[News] KateOS 3.2 (Linux) Released; Another Linux ESB Released

KateOS 3.2 is the third edition of the III series.

http://kateos.org/

Open Source ESB for Linux Released by Bostech

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux-ready version of the open source SOA solution is part of a
| set of platform and feature enhancements available with the beta release of
| the ChainBuilder ESB business integration product.
|
| [...]
|
| IDC forecasts Linux desktop PC sales will reach $10B annual revenues,
| with 17 million units shipped globally, by 2008. This study forecasts
| that revenues from packaged applications and infrastructure software
| running on Linux will exceed $14B for the same time period, growing at
| a compound annual rate greater than 44 percent. The full report,
| titled "Worldwide Linux 2004-2008 Forecast: Moving from Niche to
| Mainstream," is available for purchase from IDC. "Linux
| holds a huge market opportunity for application integration
| initiatives," says David Bourke, President, Bostech Corporation.
| "Bostech would not consider releasing ChainBuilder ESB without
| support of this platform."
`----

newsgroups3 (79677)

begin  oe_protect.scr
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> espoused:
> KateOS 3.2 is the third edition of the III series.
>
> http://kateos.org/
>

> Open Source ESB for Linux Released by Bostech

Um, ESB being Fuller's Extra Special Bitter?  Excellent stuff, Sir!

> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The Linux-ready version of the open source SOA solution is part of a
>| set of platform and feature enhancements available with the beta release of
>| the ChainBuilder ESB business integration product.

ESB business integration - a pleasing thought, right enough.

>| [...]
>|
>| IDC forecasts Linux desktop PC sales will reach $10B annual revenues,
>| with 17 million units shipped globally, by 2008. This study forecasts
>| that revenues from packaged applications and infrastructure software
>| running on Linux will exceed $14B for the same time period, growing at
>| a compound annual rate greater than 44 percent. The full report,
>| titled "Worldwide Linux 2004-2008 Forecast: Moving from Niche to
>| Mainstream," is available for purchase from IDC. "Linux
>| holds a huge market opportunity for application integration
>| initiatives," says David Bourke, President, Bostech Corporation.
>| "Bostech would not consider releasing ChainBuilder ESB without
>| support of this platform."
> `----
>
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/12/prweb493591.htm

Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard
To fetch her poor daughter a dress.
When she got there, the cupboard was bare
And so was her daughter, I guess...
0
mark.kent (15323)
12/22/2006 2:14:15 PM
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:44:37 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> KateOS 3.2 is the third edition of the III series.

Have we hit 600 different distributions of Linux yet?

0
flatfish4 (6248)