[News] [Linux] Linux Thin-clients for a School District and a Linux in Every Living Room

GNU/Linux thin-clients

,----[ Quote ]
| I've been looking for a good GNU/Linux thin-client for my employer,
| a school district in the US. We have scores of aging desktops
| (primarily Intel PII 350 MHz and PIII 800 MHz systems) and looking
| more into the mobile arena for most computing needs.
`----

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/blogs/gnu_linux_thin-clients

Mythbuntu promises Linux PVR without the learning curve

,----[ Quote ]
| Building a media center PC from scratch is complicated enough without
| having to learn a new operating system, but the Ubuntu-based Mythbuntu
| could finally see me take the plunge into Linux.
`----

http://www.hydrapinion.com/index.php/play/2007/06/08/mythbuntu_promises_linux_pvr_without_the
http://tinyurl.com/yt92y8
0