[News] "Monet" Frame Computer Runs GNU/Linux

0
newsgroups3 (79677)

[News] Hadrons Running on GNU/Linux, "Linux is our OS of choice"

[News] Mainstream News Coverage About GNU/Linux at Schools, "Linux Against Poverty" Collects PCs

[News] Linux 2.6.32 in Review, "Linux is Not an OS"

[News] "Ultimate Ultraportable" Might Run GNU/Linux

[News] GNU/Linux a "Defensive Computing" Tool on the Desktop

"Heroes" again, or "Linux in the Wild" or "Linux on TV", this time with screenshots
Allrighty, doubters and wintrolls. I've posted some screen shots from the KDE appearance on NBC's new series "Heroes" http://www.newtnotes.com/?itemid=189&catid=3 Linux in the wild. What more proof do you need? later... -- JDS | jeffrey@go.away.com | http://www.newtnotes.com DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ JDS wrote: > Allrighty, doubters and wintrolls. I've posted some screen shots from the > KDE appearance on NBC's new series "Heroes" > > http://www.newtnotes.com/?itemid=189&catid=3 ...

[News] How Conferences Substituted GNU with "Linux" and Free Software with "Open Source"

[News] GNU/Linux in "Software and Desktops in 2009", "Operating Systems of 2009"

[News] New "Plugs" Running GNU/Linux: TonidoPlug and Pogoplug

[News] Drawbacks of the "Mac" Computers Compared to Desktop GNU/Linux

[News] "Linux performance appears to be about 25% faster" Than Windows, SGI Uses GNU/Linux

[News] Idea of GNU/Linux Promotion With "Quit Microsoft Day" or "Quit Apple Day"

[News] GNU/Linux Makes Computers "Cool Again", Sold for a Price Also

[News] Russia Bets Big on GNU/Linux, Makes "National OS"

[News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux is an "OS that Just Works", But Nothing is 100% Perfect

Web resources about - [News] "Monet" Frame Computer Runs GNU/Linux - comp.os.linux.advocacy