[News] New Audiocasts With GNU/Linux: Linux Outlaws, Linux Link Tech Show

Linux Outlaws 153 - Tinfoil Wallpaper Millionaire

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on Linux Outlaws: Google and OSI
| fighting over WebM, FSF enforces GPL in the
| iTunes Store, Poettering now aiming at the
| init system, Microsoft sponsoring LinuxTag,
| Pac-Man madness and much more…
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/153

The Linux Link Tech Show #356 6/2/10

http://tllts.org/mirror.php?fname=tllts_356-06-02-10.ogg

EU targets toxic chemicals in electronics

,----[ Quote ]
| A group of chip makers including IBM, Samsung
| Electronics and Texas Instruments have set up
| a new software-engineering foundation called
| Linaro. The foundation is dedicated to
| improving Linux distributions such as
| Android, MeeGo and Ubuntu used in consumer
| devices. There are around 20 engineers
| already working at Linaro, but the foundation
| will soon have over 100.
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/16246/eu_targets_toxic_chemicals_in_electronics

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 152 - I Shot the Sheriff

,----[ Quote ]
| In this show: A metric buttload of Google
| news (aka. This Week in Google Outlaws),
| software patents now legal in Germany, Fab
| rants on the fact that people complain about
| Google “spying on WiFi” and much more…
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/152

KDE and the Masters of the Universe – 2010-05-30

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on KDEMU we introduce Gabriel
| Saldana one of the co-hosts of KDEMU, we talk
| about KDE Mexico, his life as a rock star and
| emacs.
`----

http://webbaverse.com/media/kdemu-0x0003

0