[News] New GNU/Linux Audiocasts: LinuxCrazy, "Going Linux"

0
newsgroups3 (79677)

[News] Hadrons Running on GNU/Linux, "Linux is our OS of choice"

[News] New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux: Linux Basement and Linux Outlaws

[News] 3 New Linux Audiocasts: Linux Basement, LinuxCrazy, Linux Outlaws

[News] LinuxCon 2010 Targets Linux, But "GNU/Linux" is Important

[News] Mainsoft Calls Mono with Linux "Linux 2.0"; Windows Becomes More Like Linux
Starting flag waved for Race to Linux 2.0 ,----[ Quote ] | In a bid to highlight the ease with which applications can be ported | to Linux, the Mono project IBM and Mainsoft will host the 'Race | to Linux 2.0'. `---- http://www.pcpro.co.uk/os/news/106826/starting-flag-waved-for-race-to-linux-20.html Shouldn't this be the other way around? Something like this... Linuxification of an XP desktop ,----[ Quote ] | His case is not the ideal one: keeping Windows for playing specific | games. Some other use cases are more legitimate though: | | * Having a Windows XP desktop at wo...

[News] Interview with the Linux Foundation's New CTO -- "Linux is Huge" (and Growing)
Linux Foundation CTO Markus Rex: Linux 'Now an Accepted Choice' ,----[ Quote ] | Linux is huge, and there are new things coming up that you have to figure out | what to do, whether it's concerning the standard or if it's a good thing for | Linux moving forward. Somehow I have the feeling I will not be bored. `---- http://www.technewsworld.com/story/6U6B8dL7OU52eJ/Linux-Foundation-CTO-Markus-Rex-Linux-Now-an-Accepted-Choice.xhtml Linux is still moving up, up, up. http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/?p=1767 Related: Linux Foundation names new CTO ,----[ Quote ] | P...

[News] "Linux performance appears to be about 25% faster" Than Windows, SGI Uses GNU/Linux

[News] ASUS Sub-notebooks to Run GNU/Linux (Because "It's Better with Linux")

[News] New Softpedia Linux Weekly; New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux

[News] Heap of New GNU/Linux Audiocasts: Full Circle, Linux Link Tech Show, Linux Basement...

"Suse Linux is ideal"..."Linux is perfect for anything"
"Conclusion SuSE Linux is ideal for anyone. Plain and simple. If your PC is reasonably new and has a large-ish hard drive Linux is perfect for anything." http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00006JT8L/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful/279-0064730-3629436?ie=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending It just w.... ...

[News] [Linux] The "The $72 PC" Runs Linux
The $72 PC ,----[ Quote ] | The computer boots from a USB flash drive running an operating system | called Damn Small Linux that can handle just about any job. Got any | grand ideas for a sub-C-note PC? `---- http://www.popsci.com/popsci/how20/157a2ea4fc033110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html#77017053692583357 Roy Schestowitz wrote: > The $72 PC > > ,----[ Quote ] > | The computer boots from a USB flash drive running an operating system > | called Damn Small Linux that can handle just about any job. Got any > | grand ideas for a sub-C-note PC? > `---- > > http:/...

Web resources about - [News] New GNU/Linux Audiocasts: LinuxCrazy, "Going Linux" - comp.os.linux.advocacy