[News] On the Web, No Free Software Would Mean Problems

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

0
Reply Roy 3/18/2010 1:19:42 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.os.linux.advocacy 118970 articles. 13 followers. Post

[News] CNN Uses Free Software, Web Getting Filled Free Software

[News] Free Software Grows in African, Other Free Software News

[News] Free Software Does Not Mean Cheap Software

[News] Free Software Expands on the Web, More Software Comes

[News] Free Software Means Free Market at Its Best

[News] Voice Enabled by Free Software and Web-based Software

[News] New Free Book on Free Software, Newspapers Embrace Free Software

[News] Free Software Infrastructure for Web-based Software, Django on Jython

[News] More Software Turns to Free Software Licensing, Web Services (/SaaS) Also

[News] Free Software Address the Problem of Microsoft Software 'Communism'
The problem with the computer industry under capitalism - Free Software the answer? ,----[ Quote ] | The true significance of the free software model is a political one. | Thousands of computer programmers all over the world work together on a | common project and they share their computer code in order to arrive at a | good product that everybody is able to use. It shows in practice that even in | this capitalist world it is possible to collaborate rather than be in | competition with each other. It shows that it is a myth that people will only | do things for money or for profit. ...

[News] Large Web Site Dumps Proprietary Software for Linux and Free Software
Drupal Content Management Platform Has Been Chosen By Ulitzer ,----[ Quote ] | Ulitzer is looking for talent who will work on the conversion of its | proprietary CMS to a new, open source, LAMP-based system. `---- http://iphone.sys-con.com/read/468350_p.htm Related: Nuxeo peddles open source ECM ,----[ Quote ] | Open source enterprise content management player Nuxeo has announced version | 5.1 of its open source ECM platform with a focus on SOA, scalability, and | support.   `---- http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=BB6E3688-5EE8-4A1B-BEB8-62AF1BCF899D Drupal: fro...

[News] Free Software Versus (Free) Software as a Service

[News] Free Software Mobiles and Free Software VoIP Conference

[News] Amberdms Born as Free Software in Free Software Stack

[News] Free Software Principles Applied to Free Software Conference

[News] Free Databases Software a As Route for Free Software in General

[News] Free Software Comes to Non-Free Software Smackdown

[News] More Crackdowns on Proprietary Software Good News to Free Software
British software pirate faces up to 10 years in jail ,----[ Quote ] | A British man who was selling £12,000 software for £12 on eBay faces up to 10 | years in prison. He pleaded guilty to copyright infringement and will be | sentenced in February. `---- http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2008/01/15/uk_software_pirate_ebay/ Why not just Free software? In the parallel universe of 'network terrorism': An interview with the misguided RIAA ,----[ Quote ] | Regardless, this interview depicts the RIAA exactly how they want to be | perceived--a group that relies on (and enjoy...

free website design software , flash website design , web site designers , to use website design software , nof 7.0 , easy web design , website designing software , website design software tem
free website design software , flash website design , web site designers , to use website design software , nof 7.0 , easy web design , website designing software , website design software templates , web design software , homepage design software , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + kostenlose webseiten nof styles nof europe website design ...

[News] The Meaning of Free Software and Its Importance

[News] Holland Develops Free Software for Move to ODF, Free Software

[News] VistA is Free Software, Healthcare Conference to Focus on Free Software

[News] Free Software the Biggest Victim of Non-Free Software Counterfeiting

[News] How to Sell Free Software; Startup Inspired by Free Software Ideals