[Troll] "Hadron" Quack's "time and time again" classics

'I have seen it all too often.  When the user who was conned into
using some half arsed junk OSS package and comes back saying it
doesn't work properly they are told to "fix it then" or "works for my
needs".  Time and time again we see this scenario.'  -  "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark

"What i find interesting is that time and time and time again we are
amazed by what the xbox could do. (...) The XBox has continued to meet
the  demands of newer, fresher and yet more complex games."  -  M$
fanboi "Hadron"

'Freetards love to use this "you can't read" defense. Unfortunately I
can. As time and time again I prove you wrong.'  -  "Hadron" Quack

"I find it amazing that you keep insisting (the GPL) is so easy and
yet we see you embroiled in nitpicking over meaning time and time
again. You're either very thick skinned or in denial."  -  "Hadron"

"It has been shown time and time again that consumers dont want/need
Linux."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

Time and time again, the "true Linux advocate" lied his ass off,
denigrated Linux, ridiculed FOSS advocates, and defended his beloved
Micro$oft Corp.

0
chrisv

chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> 'I have seen it all too often.  When the user who was conned into
> using some half arsed junk OSS package and comes back saying it
> doesn't work properly they are told to "fix it then" or "works for my
> needs".  Time and time again we see this scenario.'  -  "True Linux
> advocate" Hadron Quark
>
> "What i find interesting is that time and time and time again we are
> amazed by what the xbox could do. (...) The XBox has continued to meet
> the  demands of newer, fresher and yet more complex games."  -  M$
> fanboi "Hadron"
>
> 'Freetards love to use this "you can't read" defense. Unfortunately I
> can. As time and time again I prove you wrong.'  -  "Hadron" Quack
>
> "I find it amazing that you keep insisting (the GPL) is so easy and
> yet we see you embroiled in nitpicking over meaning time and time
> again. You're either very thick skinned or in denial."  -  "Hadron"
>
> "It has been shown time and time again that consumers dont want/need
> Linux."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
>
> Time and time again, the "true Linux advocate" lied his ass off,
> denigrated Linux, ridiculed FOSS advocates, and defended his beloved
> Micro$oft Corp.

I believe this is irony. Anyway who needs a girlfriend when you've got
Liarnut attached to your sphincter eh Roy?
   -- "Hadron" <gq6q5s$ji4$1@news.motzarella.org>

And the COLA dregs known as Little Midget is still harping on about his
dream job - licking the fat traps clean in Burger land.
   -- "Hadron" <ghv092$5aa$3@reader.motzarella.org>

Does it involve being made to "Squeal like a pig" while listening to
chilling Banjo licks?  I rather suspect it does, so, err, no thanks Cletus.
What bikes run on moonshine these days anyway "boy"?
   -- "Hadron", in <gi20gm$nfi$1@reader.motzarella.org>

How does this this banjo plucking, bike riding, pig sticking, moonshine
swilling nym of yours know FF's writing style?
   -- "Hadron", all class, in <gi2usl$lgb$4@reader.motzarella.org>

This was a scheduled class with a pre-determined syllabus. Some COLA wackjob
forthing at the mouth handing out Knobtrix or whatever it was is not
suitable for such a class.  Wants to hand our [sic] Freeware? Great. Do it
in his Free time.
   -- "Hadron", Freedom advocate, <gi19d5$35h$1@reader.motzarella.org>

Your alright Jack attitude is really going to hurt you in months to come
as Linux based attacks become more common. I pity your smug, self
satisfied arrogance and ineptitude. You will by playing your fiddle
while Rome burns. Take note.
   -- "Hadron"'s dire oratory, in <gi5g3v$6bm$3@reader.motzarella.org>

Classic stuff!

--
Condense soup, not books!
0
On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 2:37:56 AM UTC+1, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
> > 'I have seen it all too often.  When the user who was conned into
> > using some half arsed junk OSS package and comes back saying it
> > doesn't work properly they are told to "fix it then" or "works for my
> > needs".  Time and time again we see this scenario.'  -  "True Linux
> > advocate" Hadron Quark
> >
> > "What i find interesting is that time and time and time again we are
> > amazed by what the xbox could do. (...) The XBox has continued to meet
> > the  demands of newer, fresher and yet more complex games."  -  M$
> > fanboi "Hadron"
> >
> > 'Freetards love to use this "you can't read" defense. Unfortunately I
> > can. As time and time again I prove you wrong.'  -  "Hadron" Quack
> >
> > "I find it amazing that you keep insisting (the GPL) is so easy and
> > yet we see you embroiled in nitpicking over meaning time and time
> > again. You're either very thick skinned or in denial."  -  "Hadron"
> >
> > "It has been shown time and time again that consumers dont want/need
> > Linux."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
> >
> > Time and time again, the "true Linux advocate" lied his ass off,
> > denigrated Linux, ridiculed FOSS advocates, and defended his beloved
> > Micro$oft Corp.
>
> I believe this is irony. Anyway who needs a girlfriend when you've got
> Liarnut attached to your sphincter eh Roy?
>    -- "Hadron" <gq6q5s$ji4$1@news.motzarella.org>
>
> And the COLA dregs known as Little Midget is still harping on about his
> dream job - licking the fat traps clean in Burger land.
>    -- "Hadron" <ghv092$5aa$3@reader.motzarella.org>
>
> Does it involve being made to "Squeal like a pig" while listening to
> chilling Banjo licks?  I rather suspect it does, so, err, no thanks Cletus.
> What bikes run on moonshine these days anyway "boy"?
>    -- "Hadron", in <gi20gm$nfi$1@reader.motzarella.org>
>
> How does this this banjo plucking, bike riding, pig sticking, moonshine
> swilling nym of yours know FF's writing style?
>    -- "Hadron", all class, in <gi2usl$lgb$4@reader.motzarella.org>
>
> This was a scheduled class with a pre-determined syllabus. Some COLA wackjob
> forthing at the mouth handing out Knobtrix or whatever it was is not
> suitable for such a class.  Wants to hand our [sic] Freeware? Great. Do it
> in his Free time.
>    -- "Hadron", Freedom advocate, <gi19d5$35h$1@reader.motzarella.org>
>
> Your alright Jack attitude is really going to hurt you in months to come
> as Linux based attacks become more common. I pity your smug, self
> satisfied arrogance and ineptitude. You will by playing your fiddle
> while Rome burns. Take note.
>    -- "Hadron"'s dire oratory, in <gi5g3v$6bm$3@reader.motzarella.org>
>
> Classic stuff!
>
> --
> Condense soup, not books!

It certainly is Creepy. You were owned time and time again. How does it feel to so want to be admired for your FOSS skiilZ only to be seen as a hen pecked subverient Windows QA engineer? LOL. You really are a little beaver.

0
hadronquark
1/29/2016 6:17:18 PM
On 1/29/2016 1:17 PM, hadronquark@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 2:37:56 AM UTC+1, Chris Ahlstrom
> wrote:

> It certainly is Creepy. You were owned time and time again. How does
> it feel to so want to be admired for your FOSS skiilZ only to be seen
> as a hen pecked subverient Windows QA engineer? LOL. You really are a
> little beaver.

I'm starting to smell some Hadron around here!

0
DFS

LOL.  In your dreams, sunshine.

--
You have an unusual understanding of the problems of human relationships.
0
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> hadronquark@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> It certainly is Creepy. You were owned time and time again. How does it
>> feel to so want to be admired for your FOSS skiilZ only to be seen as a
>> hen pecked subverient Windows QA engineer? LOL. You really are a little
>> beaver.
>
>LOL.  In your dreams, sunshine.

"Hadron"'s dreams are far more ambitious than that!  As the chairman
of the all-powerful "culling committee", he will be lauded for his
benevolent dictatorship.  "Tough shit" if you don't like it.

--
"I am the guy that managed to cross the busy highway of reeking,
speeding cars and then put some laws into place to make the highway a

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

"Heroes" again, or "Linux in the Wild" or "Linux on TV", this time with screenshots
Allrighty, doubters and wintrolls. I've posted some screen shots from the KDE appearance on NBC's new series "Heroes" http://www.newtnotes.com/?itemid=189&catid=3 Linux in the wild. What more proof do you need? later... -- JDS | jeffrey@go.away.com | http://www.newtnotes.com DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/ JDS wrote: > Allrighty, doubters and wintrolls. I've posted some screen shots from the > KDE appearance on NBC's new series "Heroes" > > http://www.newtnotes.com/?itemid=189&catid=3 ...

"/a" is not "/a" ?

"my" and "our"

about "++" and "--"

"out" and "in out"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

"or" and "and"

why "::", not "."

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirements below. Title: Database/ETL Developer Duration: 6 months Location: NY Exp: 7+ Locals preferred Database/ETL requirements (Mandatory) Candidate must have worked with financial instruments, preferably Mutual Funds but, Equities are also ok. PL/SQL - packages, Stored procs, Functions, Aggregate functions, Pipelined Functions Informatica 8.6 - especially complex mappings, complex maplets, complex workflows, transformations Oracle 10g/11g Unix/Linux shell scripting Database/ETL requirements (Optional) ...

"In" "Out" and "Trash"

Web resources about - [Troll] "Hadron" Quack's "time and time again" classics - comp.os.linux.advocacy