10 ways the Smiling Black Man broke America

Ladies and gentlemen, the miserable son of a bitch known as Barry
"Barack Obama" Soetoro.

<http://bit.ly/2igUkmL>

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot.
0
Silver

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 3:02:07 PM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:
> Ladies and gentlemen, the miserable son of a bitch known as Barry
> "Barack Obama" Soetoro.
>=20
> <http://bit.ly/2igUkmL>

You need to learn a thing or two about marketing... watch:

1. The stimulus. On the campaign trail, Obama promised a $50 billion stimul=
us and criticized George W. Bush for building up the national debt. In offi=
ce, Obama passed a nearly $1 trillion stimulus, over Republican objections,=
 that failed to keep unemployment from below 8% (as promised), and went lar=
gely to pet projects and state and local governments. The profligate spendi=
ng shocked voters who feared that the country was now on an irreversible pa=
th to fiscal ruin. The Tea Party was born.

2. Fast and Furious. The Obama administration smuggled guns across the Mexi=
can border, ostensibly to trace them to drug cartels. Unlike the Bush admin=
istration=E2=80=99s Wide Receiver, Obama=E2=80=99s Operation Fast and Furio=
us happened without the Mexican government=E2=80=99s knowledge. The likely =
goal was to create a pretext for reducing gun ownership in the U.S. It led =
to the murders of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and hundreds of Mexicans.=
 Afterwards, Obama used =E2=80=9Cexecutive privilege=E2=80=9D to cover it u=
p.

3. Betraying allies. Obama picked public fights with Israel in a deliberate=
 effort to establish =E2=80=9Cdistance=E2=80=9D between the allies. He also=
 broke agreements with the Czechs and the Poles on missile defense, infamou=
sly informing the Polish prime minister on the 70th anniversary of the Katy=
n Massacre. He snubbed the British in ways small (returning a Churchill bus=
t) and big (using the Argentinian term =E2=80=9CMalvinas=E2=80=9D for the F=
alklands). And he spied on foreign allies, including Germany=E2=80=99s Ange=
la Merkel.

4. Obamacare. The sweeping plan for =E2=80=9Cuniversal=E2=80=9D health insu=
rance sought, fundamentally, to make individuals dependent on the state, th=
e better to open the door to even more sweeping changes. But it was the pro=
cess of passing the bill that caused the real damage. To pass Obamacare, Ob=
ama bent and broke procedural rules; lied, repeatedly, about the policy; di=
sguised a tax as a fee; and bullied the Supreme Court into compliance. It w=
as the first major entitlement passed without bipartisan support.

5. Debt ceiling. Few of the Republicans who rode the Tea Party wave in 2010=
 made an issue out of the debt ceiling. But the Obama administration believ=
ed that a confrontation would help it regain full control of Congress. So i=
t picked a fight over the debt, and forced a confrontation in the summer of=
 2011 that brought the country to the brink of default. Obama scuttled a =
=E2=80=9Cgrand bargain=E2=80=9D with Republicans by demanding higher taxes.=
 The result: a hated budget =E2=80=9Csequester=E2=80=9D and a credit downgr=
ade.

6. Benghazi. Presidents had lied to the country before about national secur=
ity incidents: the Iran-Contra scandal, for example, left a stain on Ronald=
 Reagan=E2=80=99s legacy. But no previous American president had abandoned =
Americans to die abroad without putting up a fight or making a serious effo=
rt to punish the perpetrators. In fact, in the heat of battle, Obama went t=
o sleep and flew to a political fundraiser in Las Vegas the next day. It wa=
s an unprecedented abdication of his commander-in-chief role.

7. IRS scandal. Encouraged by Obama=E2=80=99s attacks on =E2=80=9Cdark mone=
y=E2=80=9D and conservative political donors, the Internal Revenue Service =
began singling out conservative non-profit organizations for excessive scru=
tiny, denying them the ability to operate during the crucial 2012 elections=
, and trying to pry loose private information on their donors, their meetin=
gs, and even the content of their prayers. To this day, no Obama administra=
tion official has been punished for that horrific abuse of power.

8. AP scandal. Despite the media=E2=80=99s ongoing love affair with Obama, =
the administration targeted journalists for harassment, surveillance and pr=
osecution. In one case, the Department of Justice seized phone records from=
 the Associated Press; in another, the DOJ searched the emails of Fox News =
reporter James Rosen and his family. Congress later found Attorney General =
Eric Holder misled it when he told them in May 2013 he had not been involve=
d in potential prosecution of the media.

9. Iran deal. After resisting sanctions on Iran, and holding off on any rea=
l action against the Iranian regime when it faced mass protests in 2009, Ob=
ama made a deal with Iran in 2015 that removed most sanctions in exchange f=
or a mere temporary slowdown in the Iranian nuclear program. Worse, he refu=
sed to submit it to the Senate for ratification in accordance with the Cons=
titution=E2=80=99s Treaty Clause, and Democrats blocked a weaker effort to =
submit the deal to an overall congressional vote.

10. Executive action on immigration. Obama abused prosecutorial discretion =
in 2012 in announcing =E2=80=9CDeferred Action for Children of Americans=E2=
=80=9D (DACA) in 2012, even after Congress declined to pass legislation on =
=E2=80=9CDreamers.=E2=80=9D But the real offense came after the 2014 electi=
ons, when Obama defied the electorate and announced an =E2=80=9Cexecutive a=
mnesty=E2=80=9D =E2=80=94 =E2=80=9CDeferred Action for Parents of Americans=
=E2=80=9D (DAPA) =E2=80=94 that he himself said dozens of times was unconst=
itutional (he lost in the courts).

Now you and Snit (or whomever) can hash them out one at a time ;)
0
Steve
12/22/2016 10:11:49 PM
On 12/22/16, 3:02 PM, in article o3hie6$49u$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> Ladies and gentlemen, the miserable son of a bitch known as Barry
> "Barack Obama" Soetoro.
>
> <http://bit.ly/2igUkmL>

First few sentences:
    -----
    But the most acute challenge was Barack Obama�s direct attack on
    the constitutional framework itself.
    -----
Direct lie from the article. And they offer NO support. None. Not a word.

A few more sentences down:
    -----
    The sweeping plan for �universal� health insurance sought,
    fundamentally, to make individuals dependent on the state
    -----
Direct lie from the article. And they offer NO support. None. Not a word.

Shortly below that:
    -----
    To pass Obamacare, Obama bent and broke procedural rules; lied,
    repeatedly, about the policy; disguised a tax as a fee; and
    bullied the Supreme Court into compliance.
    -----
Direct lie from the article. And they offer NO support. None. Not a word.

    -----
    Few of the Republicans who rode the Tea Party wave in 2010 made an
    issue out of the debt ceiling. But the Obama administration
    believed that a confrontation would help it regain full control of
    Congress. So it picked a fight over the debt, and forced a
    confrontation in the summer of 2011 that brought the country to
    the brink of default.
    -----
Utter nonsense.

    -----
    Benghazi
    -----
Multiple investigations. No signifiant wrong doing found. The article lies.

And on and on and on. At BEST this article is a very poor written opinion
piece... where the author offers NO support for his views.

So, can you find a well written, well supported article from Breitbart? So
far, NO!

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit
12/22/2016 10:29:45 PM
Steve Carroll wrote:

> 1. The stimulus. On the campaign trail, Obama promised a $50 billion stimulus and criticized George W. Bush for building up the national debt. In office, Obama passed a nearly $1 trillion stimulus, over Republican objections, that failed to keep unemployment from below 8% (as promised), and went largely to pet projects and state and local governments.

https://www.thebalance.com/what-was-obama-s-stimulus-package-3305625
0
Tattoo