App Store is not a store for apps

"Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it."

"What's the problem?"

"Well, at what store do I buy the app?"

"At the App Store."

"Huh?"

"You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store."

"No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my
app?"

"At the App Store."

Okay... I'm talking, but you're not listening. Apple says that the App
Store is *not* a store for apps, so *where* do *I* *buy* an app for my
iPhone?

"At the App Store."

"I'll talk slower. Apple - has - clearly - stated - that - an - app -
store - is - not - a - store - for - apps. So - WHERE - DO - I- BUY - AN -
APP - FOR - MY - IPHONE?"

"Uh... you don't."

"Huh?"

"Apple iPhones are perfect -- just as they come out of the box -- you
don't need any additional apps. And the logo is beautiful... Gaze at the
logo."

"But I... uh... ooooooh, shiny..."

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

On Sat, 21 May 2011 08:12:58 +0000, RonB wrote:

> [snip]

In a nutshell. :-)
0
hardon.quirk (1466)
5/21/2011 8:18:46 AM
RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my
> app?"

"Take this bottle, it's formaldehyde."

"What do you want me to do with it."

"It's for Mel to hide."

"But what do you want me to do with it?"

"I just to told you, it's for Mel to hide."

"I *know* it's formaldehyde, but ..."

--
<Knghtbrd> you know, Linux needs a platform game starring Tux
<Knghtbrd> kinda Super Marioish, but with Tux and things like little cyber

> "Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it."
>
> "What's the problem?"
>
> "Well, at what store do I buy the app?"
>
> "At the App Store."
>
> "Huh?"
>
> "You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store."
>
> "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my
> app?"
>
> "At the App Store."
>
> Okay... I'm talking, but you're not listening. Apple says that the App
> Store is *not* a store for apps, so *where* do *I* *buy* an app for my
> iPhone?
>
> "At the App Store."
>
> "I'll talk slower. Apple - has - clearly - stated - that - an - app -
> store - is - not - a - store - for - apps. So - WHERE - DO - I- BUY - AN -
> APP - FOR - MY - IPHONE?"
>
> "Uh... you don't."
>
> "Huh?"
>
> "Apple iPhones are perfect -- just as they come out of the box -- you
> don't need any additional apps. And the logo is beautiful... Gaze at the
> logo."
>
> "But I... uh... ooooooh, shiny..."

Not even good satire.  Apple has said that the App Store is *there* store
for apps.  Not saying I think their case has much merit - I don't - but at
least try to have your "humor" fit the facts... even mostly, close enough to
be good satire.  Might I suggest you pretend they are trying to keep other
fairly common phrases to themselves?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
usenet2 (47889)
5/21/2011 12:44:28 PM
Verily I say unto thee, that RonB spake thusly:
> "Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it."
>
> "What's the problem?"
>
> "Well, at what store do I buy the app?"
>
> "At the App Store."
>
> "Huh?"
>
> "You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store."
>
> "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I
> buy my app?"

A store is only a store if it belongs to Apple.

Clearly.

You didn't really believe companies other than Apple had a right to
/sell/ things, did you?

Pfft.

--
K.                           | "The poor have flat-screen TVs."
http://slated.org            | ~ Libertarian propagandist Keith

> Verily I say unto thee, that RonB spake thusly:
>> "Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it."
>>
>> "What's the problem?"
>>
>> "Well, at what store do I buy the app?"
>>
>> "At the App Store."
>>
>> "Huh?"
>>
>> "You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store."
>>
>> "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I
>> buy my app?"
>
> A store is only a store if it belongs to Apple.
>
> Clearly.
>
> You didn't really believe companies other than Apple had a right to
> /sell/ things, did you?
>
> Pfft.

You really have no idea what any of this is about, do you?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
usenet2 (47889)

Apple: an 'App Store' Is Not a Store For Apps
<http://apple.slashdot.org/story/11/05/20/1947231/Apple-an-App-Store-Is-Not-a-Store-For-Apps> <quote> "What would be your first guess about what an app store sells? Don't be fooled, Apple warns, the phrase 'app store' is not generic and can only be used to describe Cupertino's... um, app store? 'Apple denies that, based on their common meaning, the words "app store" together denote a store for apps,' Apple said in a Thursday filing with a California district court. All this notwithstanding that Jobs himself used the phrase generically while referring to Android app stores. We've previously discussed this ongoing legal battle." </quote> Reminds me of a wintroll who once stated that the meanng of the word advocacy is not-advocacy. Well he was kind of dumb as he also stated that security is a binary thing! The name just skips me at the moment. :-) On Sat, 21 May 2011 06:53:45 +0000, Hardon wrote: > <http://apple.slashdot.org/story/11/05/20/1947231/Apple-an-App-Store-Is- Not-a-Store-For-Apps> > > <quote> > "What would be your first guess about what an app store sells? Don't be > fooled, Apple warns, the phrase 'app store' is not generic and can only > be used to describe Cupertino's... um, app store? 'Apple denies that, > based on their common meaning, the words "app store" together denote a > store for apps,' Apple said in a Thursday f...

Reviewing Apps at the App Store
I do not own an iOS device, so I'm talking about the Mac App Store here. However iOS users may have similar experiences so read on. One week ago I downloaded the free miDVD app from the Mac App Store. It's a very, very bare-bones DVD creator, and I was pretty sure of its limitations from the get-go. After a couple of days I wrote a short lukewarm review of the app and posted it to the App Store. I compared it with similar free and payware products including iDVD, mentioning the fact the iLife '09 is still available at that "jungle-themed" online retailer...

Why not Linux app store?

mac app store apps dl limits
Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would re-installing software require a deauth before hand? In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and > find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't > just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is > this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone > know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would > re-installing software require a deauth before hand? apps can be installed on as many devices as you own. there is no limit, other than your wallet in buying the devices. On 11/5/13, 9:05 PM, nospam wrote: > In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw > <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > >> Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and >> find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't >> just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is >> this a app store...

App Store = 1/2 Million Apps
Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> On 5/24/2011 2:34 PM, Fred Moore wrote: > Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps > > <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> Mostly fart apps... -- MFB In article <irk2qg$lh0$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote: > > Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps > > > > <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> > > Mostly fart apps... nope. fart apps are well under 1% of ...

OS X App Store
<http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xTtrp-FnmRI> In case anyone wants a quick real-world demo. In short, it works great... though I can see room for improvement: * Once you "buy" an app (even a free one) it seems "stuck" in your purchased app list. If I try it and toss it I do not want it in that list forever - asking me to re-install it. Maybe there is a way to remove it from the list, but I do not see it. * No way to uninstall... would make sense to include it in the same application. Still, pretty slick one-click installation. -- [INSER...

More about the Linux app store I suggested

Play Store: Turn Off Auto Updates App-By-App?
Not liking surprises, I'd like to make some apps so that they do not update automatically. Instead, I'd want a confirmation. Not all apps, just some. Is there a way once the app has already been installed? -- Pete Cresswell On 01/11/2013 16:06, (PeteCresswell) wrote: > Not liking surprises, I'd like to make some apps so that they do not > update automatically. Instead, I'd want a confirmation. > > Not all apps, just some. > > Is there a way once the app has already been installed? > In Play Store, touch top right of screen to get Set...

Developer Is Building An App Store For Banned Android Apps
http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/20/developer-is-building-an-app-store-for-ban= ned-android-apps |An Android developer by the name of Koushik Dutta |is building an alternative Android app store which will house |the apps that have been banned from Google=92s official Android Market. |These will include the custom ROMs |(customized versions of the Android OS), |classic gaming emulators pulled due to copyright complaints, |unofficial tethering apps removed at the behest of mobile operators, |Visual Voicemail apps, one-click rooting apps, and more. |[...] |he has posted a progress update, |https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/izarYrkb7SV |showing an early version of the store being built. On Jan 25, 3:56=A0am, JeffM <jef...@email.com> wrote: > http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/20/developer-is-building-an-app-store-f... > > |An Android developer by the name of Koushik Dutta > |is building an alternative Android app store which will house > |the apps that have been banned from Google=92s official Android Market. > |These will include the custom ROMs > |(customized versions of the Android OS), > |classic gaming emulators pulled due to copyright complaints, That's lovely. > |unofficial tethering apps removed at the behest of mobile operators, > |Visual Voicemail apps, one-click rooting apps, and more. Yay, another place to download Android malware. -- "For example, if someone wanted to push to make it legal for 80 year old s...

Stop App Store wanting to update deleted app
A few months ago, I downloaded MS OneNote, as it was so highly recommended by the App Store. I hated it! So, I deleted every file I could find connected with it, using 'FindAnyFile'. A new version has been released, and the App Store wants to update my version, which doesn't exist. I've chosen to 'Hide purchase' in the App Store, but this hasn't made any difference. I don't know if the App Store is finding a hidden file on my Mac, or keeps a log of its own. The App Store doesn't suggest the update for my other two Macs, which did not have OneNote i...

App Store apps are no longer "Free"
As of yesterday apps in the Mac App Store and iOS Store with no initial charge are no longer marked as "Free". Instead, the button is "Get". -- Oh! I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*! Hi Lewis, On 2014-11-20 23:47:03 +0000, Lewis said: > As of yesterday apps in the Mac App Store and iOS Store with no initial > charge are no longer marked as "Free". Instead, the button is "Get". this is because there were complaints that "free" apps were then requiring in-app-purchases, making them no longer free. You still g...

iPad-Apps up 185% at app store after Jan. unveiling.
http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2010/03/15/flurry-new-apps-up -185-post-ipad/ The app store will drive the iPad. C'mon wintwinkies, have at it...and bring out all the alternatives and how much better they are... In article <mike-13B28C.00595116032010@news.newsguy.com>, Mike <mike@nonnfaba.invalid> wrote: > http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2010/03/15/flurry-new-apps-up > -185-post-ipad/ > > The app store will drive the iPad. > > Come on, Wintwinkies, have at it, and bring out all the alternatives and > how much better they are. They will bust their nuts trying. In article <T-Bone-74E20D.01275016032010@news.giganews.com>, Chance Furlong <T-Bone@megakatcity.com> wrote: > In article <mike-13B28C.00595116032010@news.newsguy.com>, > Mike <mike@nonnfaba.invalid> wrote: > > > http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2010/03/15/flurry-new-apps-up > > -185-post-ipad/ > > > > The app store will drive the iPad. > > > > Come on, Wintwinkies, have at it, and bring out all the alternatives and > > how much better they are. > > They will bust their nuts trying. baboon-girlie-zarathingy-no nuts doesn't have any to bust! ...

I logged onto the Apple Store (not the App Store) the other day...
....and I got "Oops, file not found". What was that about? In article <d4ed76f1-f57d-4285-ac90-b0609e9a91ff@18g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>, Le Chiffre <oraclmaster@gmail.com> wrote: > ...and I got > > "Oops, file not found". > > What was that about? Usually means that the link you entered had a typo in it. It should be <http://store.apple.com>...at least, that's what always works for me. -- Spenser sbt <dogbreath@chaseabone.com.invalid> wrote: > In article > <d4ed76f1-f57d-4285-ac90-b0609e9a91ff@18g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>, Le > Chiffre <oraclmaster@gmail.com> wrote: > > > ...and I got > > > > "Oops, file not found". > > > > What was that about? > > Usually means that the link you entered had a typo in it. It should be > <http://store.apple.com>...at least, that's what always works for me. apple.com/store works as well. -- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. ...

Linux and the Great App Store Agenda
http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Linux-and-the-Great-App-Store-Agenda-71752.html Are Linux's current package managers really just overly complex clunkers, especially in a the age of App Stores and quick, no-brainer software installations? -- "The Linux Desktop Revolution is Dead" http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/69108 "Clog_-_wog (�)" wrote in message news:iijv2e$4bf$1@speranza.aioe.org... > http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Linux-and-the-Great-App-Store-Agenda-71752.html > Are Linux's current package managers really just overly c...

The App Store
Thousands of items. Only 3 good ones. On Aug 18, 2:24=A0pm, "Mocassin Joe" <jmocas...@verizon.com> wrote: > Thousands of items. =A0Only 3 good ones. Which three? "mmoore321" <mmoore321@gmail.com> wrote in message news:18d7aa00-77df-4001-a33b-c6cef1490eeb@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com... On Aug 18, 2:24 pm, "Mocassin Joe" <jmocas...@verizon.com> wrote: > Thousands of items. Only 3 good ones. Which three? I don't know. To me, anything Apple is crap. In article <GUlqk.13341$Ep1.6628@bignews2.bellsouth.net>, "Mocassin Joe" <jmocasano@verizon.com> wrote: > "mmoore321" <mmoore321@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:18d7aa00-77df-4001-a33b-c6cef1490eeb@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com... > On Aug 18, 2:24 pm, "Mocassin Joe" <jmocas...@verizon.com> wrote: > > Thousands of items. Only 3 good ones. > > Which three? > > I don't know. To me, anything Apple is crap. Yo Mocassin turd, of the 1000s of apps available from the App Store only two are Apple branded. 'Remote' is very cool (and free) lets you control iTunes music over wifi, and there's some game. All the others are 3rd party. In article <GUlqk.13341$Ep1.6628@bignews2.bellsouth.net>, "Mocassin Joe" <jmocasano@verizon.com> wrote: > "mmoore321" <mmoore321@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:18d7aa00-77df-4001-a33b-c...

Mobile apps and privacy in about 400,000 apps on Google Play Store.
Interesting to know how a lot of mobile apps in the Google Play Store are in the hands of criminals: 18-11-2013 http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trosradar.nl%2Fuitzending%2Farchief%2Fdetail%2Faflevering%2F18-11-2013%2Fmobiele-apps-en-privacy%2F%3Fp%3D1&act=url Facebook, Angry Birds, Super Bright Led Flashlight are examples of popular apps on your phone. But what apps actually do with your personal data on your phone? Privacy watchdog Bits of Freedom takes for Radar seven apps under scrutiny. They have seen what permissions apps questions and then checked apps or information to other parties. Some permissions are obvious. Facebook wants for access to your camera roll where you store your pictures, because you can then take place. Using the app on your profile photos Less logical, for example, that some apps to know where you are - a service that offers a location-based service. Nor is it clear why some apps to know when you're on the phone and with which number. Access unique number Sleepbot, Super Bright LED Flashlight, Angry Birds, Facebook, Viber and Shazam request access to the unique number of your phone. Allows your unique device identification. That, according to Bits of Freedom are useful but dangerous if that information is passed on and linked to other information. Phone Status Sleepbot, Super Bright LED Flashlight An...

iPhone developer: App Store rewards "crap" apps
Thursday, January 22, 2009 iPhone developer: App Store rewards "crap" apps By Zach Spear Published: 10:00 AM EST A software engineer who wrote what he calls a "terrible" and "crap" app in less time than it typically takes to eat lunch has since watched it shoot to the top of Apple's App Store, where it's now generating over $200 an hour despite being a free download. 22-year-old High Gloss has worked on more than 20 other iPhone apps for an iPhone software developer. After running out of ideas to make his own app, he looked through the Top 100 apps for inspiration. (He uses a pseudonym to keep his personal efforts separate from his work with the aforementioned iPhone software developer). In just 20 minutes, he wrote Sound Grenade (Free, App Store), which is currently listed third under the top free apps, in the wild card category of "Utilities". Written in 20 minutes "The goal of my app was to create a tool for people to annoy others," Gloss wrote in a blog entry at his website. He set a one-hour time limit to write and upload it to Apple. "The end product was Sound Grenade, which is a really terrible app, one button turns a sound on or off, period. For 20 minutes' work, I thought it would be interesting to take the ride." The app took off quickly on its first day. "You can imagine my shock when I checked the App Store page on the first day to see 50 glowing reviews. Two...

The OS X integrated App Store (repository)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xTtrp-FnmRI> Just in case anyone wants to see it for comparison purposes. -- [INSERT .SIG HERE] On 2011-01-06, the following emerged from the brain of Snit: ><http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xTtrp-FnmRI> > > Just in case anyone wants to see it for comparison purposes. Gee, we already had that, like forever. :-p -- The box said: 'install on Windows 95, NT 4.0 or better'. So I installed it on Linux. TomB stated in post 20110106192521.833@usenet.drumscum.be on 1/6/11 11:26 AM: > On 2011...

Apple Store / Linux Store
I wandered into an Apple Store again recently. Asked them to unlock a computer so I could open a terminal and look around at the OS. Nice machines, but I still don't trust Apple and their spyware, or their Mac trolls. So, why not a "Linux Store"? Maybe your local LUG is interested: open a kiosk in the local mall to demonstrate Linux to people who are passing by. Let them get online and see how Linux works. Provide free Linux CDs. Invite people to the next meeting for assistance with installing Linux. It could be done on a busy weekend at a popular local mall in your area......

Apple rejects Bittorrent control app from App Store because it might be used to infringe copyrights
http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/11/apple-rejects-bittorrent-control-app-from-app-store-because-it-m/ Apple rejects Bittorrent control app from App Store because it might be used to infringe copyrights by Nilay Patel posted May 11th 2009 at 12:03PM Sigh. Just as we thought Apple's ridiculous App Store approval process was about to get better with the advent of parental controls in iPhone OS 3.0, it goes and pulls another boneheaded move that makes us wonder if the entire system isn't hopelessly broken forever. This time the company's rejected Maza's Drivetrain, an app that allows users to remotely control the Transmission Bittorrent app, because "this category of applications is often used for the purpose of infringing third party rights." Right, "this category of applications," apparently meaning any app that has anything to do with Bittorrent at all -- Drivetrain doesn't actually upload or download anything, it's just used to manage Transmission running on your desktop. That's an awfully paranoid and restrictive stance towards one of the most popular file-transfer protocols around, especially since there are millions of legit torrents available, but somehow we're just not surprised -- this type of foolish, petty, and capricious behavior from Apple has sadly become par for the course with the App Store. ...

Apple Is Growing Rotten To The Core: Official Google Voice App Blocked From App Store
http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/07/27/apple-is-growing-rotten-to-the-core-and-its-likely-atts-fault/ Apple Is Growing Rotten To The Core: Official Google Voice App Blocked From App Store by Jason Kincaid on July 27, 2009 Earlier today we learned that Apple had begun to pull all Google Voice-enabled applications from the App Store, citing the fact that they "duplicate features that come with the iPhone". Now comes even worse news: we've learned that Apple has blocked Google's official Google Voice application itself from the App Store. In other words, Google Voice - one of the best things to happen to telephony services in a very long time - will have no presence at all on the App Store. If there's ever been a time to be furious with Apple, now is it. A Google Spokesperson has told us the following: We work hard to bring Google applications to a number of mobile platforms, including the iPhone. Apple did not approve the Google Voice application we submitted six weeks ago to the Apple App Store. We will continue to work to bring our services to iPhone users - for example, by taking advantage of advances in mobile browsers. Of course, it's not hard to guess who's behind the restriction: our old friend AT&T. Google Voice scares the carriers. It allows users to send free SMS messages and get cheap long-distance over Google Voice's lines. It also makes it trivial to switch to a new phone service, because everyone calls the ...

Apple App Store lost nearly 1/3 of app market share in 2 years
<http://www.research2guidance.com/apple%E2%80%99s-app-store-market-share-dropped-to-59-at-the-end-of-q1-2011/> In article <j33tkd$6o4$1@dont-email.me>, Mark Spencer 256 <notme@notme.notme.com> wrote: Pyram has nymshifted again. *Plonk* -- DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee... [I filter all Goggle Groups posts, so any reply may be automatically ignored] On 2011-08-24 18:23 , Mark Spencer 256 wrote: > <http://www.research2guidance.com/apple%E2%80%99s-app-store-market-share-dropped-to-59-at-the-end-of-q1-2011/> 1. You have no idea why head...

How to set iPad "App Store" to only search FREE apps & in more than one category?
I only install free applications that "do something" useful. That is, I never install "entertainment" apps, nor "games", nor "kid stuff" nor anything in the "newstand" category. So, all I want to do is set the "App Store" to search only for free apps in the five useful categories: 1. Business 2. Navigation 3. Photo & Video 4. Productivity 5. Utilities My problem is that I can't seem to manually select more than a single category, and, every time I limit the search to "free" apps only, the next tim...

Mac OS 9 app for browsing Apple Music Store?
I'd like to browse (not buy, download or listen) the Apple Music Store to see what labels are present. Is there an Mac OS 9 app that lets you take a look at what's in the store? Eric Eric Walton wrote: > I'd like to browse (not buy, download or listen) the Apple Music Store > to see what labels are present. Is there an Mac OS 9 app that lets you > take a look at what's in the store? > > Eric iTunes. http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120073 "Requirements iTunes works with all Macintosh computers that have built-in USB ports. Mac OS 9.0....

Web resources about - App Store is not a store for apps - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Appetizing store - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An appetizing store, typically in reference to Jewish cuisine , is best understood as a store that sells "the foods one eats with bagels ." "Appetizing" ...

Customer shoots, kills hatchet-wielding store attacker in Wash.
A customer shot dead a hatchet-wielding attacker at a convenience store in suburban Seattle, police said Sunday.

Phil Schiller responds to developer complaints about App Store algorithms broken since at least 2013
Complaints that Apple’s App Store algorithms are broken, often returning nonsensical results for highlighted categories like ‘New’ and ‘Hot,’ ...

Bitcoin payment support in the Windows Store quietly removed
... Bitcoin support for Microsoft accounts, enabling the crytpocurrency to be used to buy games, apps, music, and video on Xbox Live, Windows Store, ...

Tesla sued by Virginia dealers' association over new store
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Tesla , Electric Virginia dealership association says Tesla can't open its second state store until at ...

First Microsoft Edge extension appears in Windows Store
... to make an appearance in an upcoming build of Windows 10 , and ahead of this the first extension has made an appearance in the Windows Store. ...

Customer kills hatchet-wielding store attacker in Wash.
Customer kills hatchet-wielding store attacker in Wash.

Microsoft Store Will No Longer Accept Bitcoins As Payment
If you liked using Bitcoin to pay for apps in the Microsoft Store, we’ve got some bad news for you: the cryptocurrency is no longer a valid payment ...

Apple is opening a new store in one of China’s most desirable cities
Apple’s Chinese retail store will continue this month with the opening of a brand new Apple Store in the port city of Dalian. The store will ...

Would-Be Convenience Store Attacker Brings Hatchet To Gunfight
... been there. KCPQ, Seattle: A customer with a concealed carry permit shot and killed a masked man wielding a hatchet inside a convenience store ...