Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know

Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know?
0
John

On 3/23/2015 9:23 AM, John Gohde wrote:
> Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know?

No, I don't know that.  Nobody but you knows that, GodHesDumb.

0
DFS
3/23/2015 1:29:20 PM
..Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know?
0
John
3/23/2015 1:32:03 PM

> No, I don't know that.  Nobody but you knows that

LOL - In DooF..uS' case, they surely float up.

0
John
3/23/2015 1:36:06 PM
On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote:
> Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know?

You might want to carefully read what you wrote unless of course your
intention is to make yourself look even more stupid than you already
have.....
0
Desk
3/23/2015 1:39:24 PM
On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 9:39:25 AM UTC-4, Desk Rabbit wrote:
> On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote:
> > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know?
> >

> You might want to carefully read what you wrote unless of course your
> intention is to make yourself look even more stupid than you already
> have.....

You are still a Pultz!  Not to mention, wrong ALL the time.
0
John
3/23/2015 10:30:34 PM
On 3/23/2015 9:32 AM, John Gohde wrote:

> .Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know?

I'm sure you're proud of your accomplished son.  He can't say that about
his father, that's for sure.

0
DFS
3/24/2015 12:17:06 AM
On 23/03/2015 22:30, John Gohde wrote:
> On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 9:39:25 AM UTC-4, Desk Rabbit wrote:
>> On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote:
>>> Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know?
>>>

>> You might want to carefully read what you wrote unless of course your
>> intention is to make yourself look even more stupid than you already
>> have.....
>

> You are still a Pultz!  Not to mention, wrong ALL the time.

I'm not the one who misquoted "The apple does not fall far from the
tree" you dumbass.

0
Desk
3/24/2015 9:08:57 AM
On 2015-03-23 8:17 PM, DFS wrote:
> On 3/23/2015 9:32 AM, John Gohde wrote:
>
>> .Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know?
>

> I'm sure you're proud of your accomplished son.  He can't say that about
> his father, that's for sure.

I'd have to imagine that his son's use of the Gohde last name has been a
tremendous handicap for him being taken seriously. However, this brings
up an interesting fact:

The fact that Justin Gohde exists proves that John Gohde had sex with a
human woman at some point in his existence. A more disturbing fact I
cannot fathom.

--
Slimer
OpenMedia, GreenPeace Supporter & SPCA Paw Partner

Now that you have mentioned it: Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know?
Now that you have mentioned it: Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know? On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:33:50 -0700 (PDT), John Gohde <john.h.gohde@gmail.com> wrote: >Now that you have mentioned it: Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know? Have you ever had an evaluation for mental illness? On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 10:52:49 AM UTC-4, deep wrote: > On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:33:50 -0700 (PDT), John Gohde > <john.h.gohde@gmail.com> wrote: > > >Now that you have mentioned it: Apples don't fall FAR from the tree...

don't like, so don't waste your time thinking and buy them. You know, if you don't like one thing, it means nothing for you.</p>

AOL 9.0 don't do it just don't . Don't even think of it.
I had 8.0, and it ran fine. I downloaded 9.0 and that was the end of my computer never having a problem. 3 years and no problems. 1 week with AOL 9.0 and I've had 27 error messages , sign offs and other problems. AOL was no help. They can't even admit it has a problem. So I had to REFORMAT MY HARD DRIVE AND INSTALL ALL MY PROGRAMS AND ALL MY SAVED FILES. Needless to say I no longer have AOL at all. Reformat and get rid of it. ...

I sell various items for Amiga on EBAY, if you don't agree don't read and don't break my balls, understand mr. user?
See on this link: http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZmousemikiQQhtZ-1 P.s. not all items are for Amiga, simple don't see others! ...

Linux crapware victim: Mepis8 'collapsed'... webcams don't work on Ubuntu 12.04..."Don't tell me to build a kernel..."
"I need my webcam to work with flash on web pages so that I can speak to family members overseas (Kopete and suchlike). I used mepis8 for years and everything was perfect, my webcams (three different makes), printers and anything else I cared to plug in worked from the off. lovely!! Then mepis8 collapsed suddenly and nothing worked. I tried the newer mepis variants and every other linux distro that I came across to solve the problem, but nothing works. I'm now using ubuntu 12.04, because it's not windows I suppose, but it's far from what I need. ...

I don't work for IBM and I don't make promises I can't deliver on
I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they have on the Internet now. I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. Robert. On 8/12/2011 11:24 PM, Robert Myers wrote: > I wish I could afford an advertising campaign to compete with what they > have on the Internet now. > > I promise to go totally ballistic at the next LLLNL contract. > > Robert. I don't work for IBM (anymore) either. If you are talking about the death of Blue Waters, I don't believe they said they couldn't deliver. They said they chose not to beca...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

[...]

Web resources about - Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know - comp.os.linux.advocacy