Are Linux Lusers Really Displaced Locksmiths? (Foley Belsaw School of Linux Advocacy)

Does Foley Belsaw have a school for Linux lusers like they do for
Locksmith lusers?

If not, they should!

It could be a real money maker IMHO.

On Thursday 22 September 2005 00:11 Lisa Cottmann wrote:

> Does Foley Belsaw

Nono Susan - I'm sure Foley doesn't cross post.

Please stop, silly girl.

Bill

0
bbgruff (6628)
9/21/2005 11:22:31 PM
"Lisa Cottmann" <lisa_cottmann@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does Foley Belsaw have a school for Linux lusers like they do for
> Locksmith lusers?
>
> If not, they should!
>
> It could be a real money maker IMHO.

(LMAO)

0
nospam52 (1566)
9/21/2005 11:52:51 PM
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:52:51 GMT, "Oscar_Lives" <nospam@nospam.net>
wrote:

>"Lisa Cottmann" <lisa_cottmann@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Does Foley Belsaw have a school for Linux lusers like they do for
>> Locksmith lusers?
>>
>> If not, they should!
>>
>> It could be a real money maker IMHO.
>>

>(LMAO)

	Hey, they could send you little kernel modules in the mail
every month, and by the end of the course, you'd have your very own
copy of Linux !  :-)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
0
pjm2327 (5)