Can't do math. Can't read.

Can't do math.  Can't read.
We must be talking about Snit.
LOL!

0
owl

Forget "Why Can't Johnny Read?" ... Why Can't Eudora Read?
I have a script which writes a MIME-formatted email containing both text and HTML. It works perfectly with all email clients with the exception of the free version of Eudora. As many of you no doubt are aware, a multipart/alternative email is constructed with two or more parts: (1) text for mail clients unable to read HTML and (2) HTML. Eudora is one of the clients which cannot read HTML. So does it read the text version of the multipart/alternative email? Of course not. It tries to read the 2nd part which is the HTML and fails ... thus displaying a table as if it were text. Eudora liter...

OS X
after a bit of reading, it looks like I did a veeeeery shtupid thing... (I'm copying my post to this newsgroup, as the alt.sys.mac.newuser-help group didn't look quite as highly-trafficked...) anyways, here's what I did... ----------------------------------- in an effort to help the owner of a nice shiny new eMac 'clean up' their personal folder, I moved a few items... including the Library folder! it appears.... correct me if I'm wrong... that Mac OS X then created a NEW library... so we restarted it, and all the Quicken data, dialup info, (etc.) was gone... so we ...

Can't Print, Can't Forward
Dear LN Experts, I have a simple Lotus Notes database containing a form with several fields but no subforms. In production, the application does not allow anyone to print documents created with the main form or to forward them via email. I have checked each field individually and confirmed that the form security setting allows printing and forwarding and I am at a loss to resolve the problem. Although I am a manager in the db, I myself am not allowed to print a document. The print option is grey in the file menu. If I create a new document, enter some data and save it,...

OT: Ah Lawyers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot them...
http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-1024234.html Is Google's cache cutting a cash flow? By Stefanie Olsen CNET News.com July 10, 2003, 7:03 AM PT Quote: "Many of us copyright lawyers have been waiting for this issue to come up: Google is making copies of all the Web sites they index and they're not asking permission," said Fred von Lohman, an attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation. "From a strict copyright standpoint, it violates copyright." * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://rave...

[News] Breaking Evil Myths: Linux Users Can't Play; Can't Run Windows Applications
Because penguins need to play too. ,----[ Quote ] | The Windows camp have a lot of great games to play and a popular | misconception is that Linux is lacking in games. That is not true. | There are literally thousands of games for Linux. In fact a lot of | them have been ported to Windows too. | | [...] | | There are both free and commercial games available. Some of the best | ones I really like are America's Army, Tremulous and Enemy Territory. `---- http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/linux/locutus/archives/because-penguins-need-to-play-too-14767 Run Windows Apps on Linux using 2X Applicat...

Re: OT: Ah Lawyers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot them...
Mark writes: > Is Google's cache cutting a cash flow? But on the positive side, last week the federal 9th circuit court affirmed that offering "thumbnails" of graphic images is "fair use"... http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/07/07/2141216 G. * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Re: OT: Ah Lawyers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot them...
Does that mean that every PC that maintains a cache of web content is violating copyright ? -----Original Message----- From: Mark Wonsil [mailto:wonsil@4m-ent.com] Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:40 AM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: [HP3000-L] OT: Ah Lawyers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot them... http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-1024234.html Is Google's cache cutting a cash flow? By Stefanie Olsen CNET News.com July 10, 2003, 7:03 AM PT Quote: "Many of us copyright lawyers have been waiting for this issue to come up: Google is making cop...

iBlog: can't preview, can't publish
I've done a very simple Blog, when I click on preview, I have a little wheel near the preview turning around for ever, nothing happens. Same problem with the Publish function. Using iBlog 1.3.9/panther and a .mac accont. I've set everything like they say. -- *** remove "_no_junk" for mail replies *** ...

Can't cd , can't use wildcard
Hi , I am running Windows 2000 service pack 4.Whenever I try to "cd" into some of the directories(which exist), I get an "Invalid directory". I can use to get into few of the directories(using cd) but for other it just says "Invalid directory". Moreover, I can't use any wildcard characters..(*, ? etc) at all.. Any idea what is wrong? Thanks Arun On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:13:52 GMT, Arun Goel <arun.goel@sbcglobal.net> wrote the following to comp.os.msdos.misc: > Hi , > > I am running Windows 2000 service pack 4.Whene...

Why can't my serial driver can't keep up?
Hi, I'm trying to write a serial driver for Linux 2.6.7 on an Intel Xscale PXA255 for a custom UART implemented in an FPGA. The UART is accessed through the PCI bus and seems to be working correctly. I'm testing out the driver by sending it 260,000 bytes at 19200 no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit. Unfortunately it doesn't always receive all the data. It frequently is missing a block of about 30-100 bytes. I set up the UART to be 64 bytes deep and interrupt the processor when the FIFO gets 14 bytes full, but I think something is delaying my ISR because the data is mis...

I don't mind Linux. It's the fan club I can't stand.
Linux: A sheer waste of processing time. On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:42:08 -0500, Ana Thema wrote: > Linux: A sheer waste of processing time. Ana Thema ... a witch in search of batteries... -- Rick <http://ricks-place.tripod.com/sound/2cents.wav> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Ana Thema <anathema@gmail.net> wrote on Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:42:08 -0500 <o96ou15hrlhepdpdr7pkbefq3ep4e31ve1@ax4.com>: > Linux: A sheer waste of processing time. > Well of course it is; everyone should just use Windows instead. The occasional hangs, glitches, and crashes are more than compensa...

Re: OT: Ah Lawyers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot them... #2
> -----Original Message----- > From: John Lee [mailto:jlee@vaskecomputer.com] > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:41 AM > To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU > Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] OT: Ah Lawyers. Can't live with 'em, > can't shoot > them... > > > Good question. And what if it's a cookie? And how do you > determine that? > And if I get a cookie that I didn't "authorize", am I entitled to > compensation for rental use of my disk space? > > John Lee Or worse yet, what if it's one of these: Hackers Hi...

Do this. Don't do that. Can't you read the signs?
The clinical trails SAS programming community is asking for input on this document. http://tinyurl.com/q3gwmy http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Good_Programming_Practice_for_Clinical_Trials While I don't disagree with the effort I find this documents to be inadequate. Not that I can do better either, that's where you can help. I have read many documents (sugi papers, etc.) like this over years and have always been unimpressed. They are either too general or too specific or just wrong. I often think they are written by folks that don't use SAS. So, can we "SAS-L" he...

Maple9 Can't run, can't re-install
-I installed the maple-9 on laptop without any problem. But when I run it, nothing happens. -I tried to uninstall it with start->settings->control panel->add/remove program->maple9, the "add/remove program" freeze (for long--------). All other programs still work at that time (computer is not froozen). -I tried to shut down the computer, it needs to 'end' the 'un-installation' -I tried to re-install the maple9 from the original CD, nothing happens. -With 'autorun', it runs a few seconds and nothing happens. -Tried to installed it ...

Web resources about - Can't do math. Can't read. - comp.os.linux.advocacy