chrisv - the 100% MS-Window using POS hyocrite liar

"Agent supports these Windows versions: Win7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98,
95, NT."

0
One
5/6/2010 4:25:55 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 120610 articles. 14 followers. Post Follow

Looking buy 100 % cotton fabric pcses
Looking buy 100 % cotton fabric pcses http://virgo-trading-inc.blogspot.com ...

[News] Debian GNU/Linux Defeats Microsoft Windows
My Debian Adventure ,----[ Quote ] | I'm feeling just as exhilarated about using Debian as I felt when I first | installed Mepis Linux over a year ago, and realized that I was going to keep | using it full-time, instead of Windows XP. `---- http://www.computerbob.com/guides/my_debian_adventure.php Yesterday: Vista to Ubuntu (100%) ,----[ Quote ] | I had enough with eating crap with Vista. My last line of patience warned off | when I happened to wait about 5 seconds when changing from one MS Doc file to | another and also happened that I was running with time to finish a project...

help about lists or sets not using only elements
Hello! After searching in the manual and google around I've need to post here my question about how to construct the following: some_var := { 4, 4+4, 4-4, 4*4, 4/4 } and I DON'T want maple to calculate it (with order or not). I just need keep the binary operation of the above numbers intact, example: some_var[3] should return 4-4 and not the result 0. Hope I had asked correctly it. Thank you very much for your attention, Spin Ok, I've found the answer.. just put the elements in "" , so 4+4 = "4+4" now, however, I've tryed to use eva...

USB, mass storage, Solaris 9 and the Blade 100
I have been reading the documentation regarding using a USB device, but so far I have only found references to using a usb based device post installation. I am attempting to ascertain whether or not I can use a USB based cdrom for installation purposes (ie use the bootable installation cd) and if so, would it be the same syntax as usual (ie boot cdrom)? In article <u3m1b.386$Ca5.7261@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>, "Wayne M Jackson" <not@home.nor.bpa.com> writes: > I have been reading the documentation regarding using a USB device, but so > far I have only found referen...

MICR Printing using Postscript in Unisys UDS 140
We need to print MICR (basically as part of check printing) using PostScript. We have a Unisys UDS 140 (MICR Enhanced) Printer. I see two ways to print MICR thru this printer 1. As per the MICR manual with the printer, we need to enable MICR mode thru PCL commands (&%STFPASSWORD command) and then print the MICR code again using PCL commands (&%SMD) 2. Use a third party MICR font and then print using PostScript. My questions are: If we follow the first way, how can we enable the MICR printing by firing PCL commands from PostScript. If we follow the second way, will this be of accept...

Ping chrisv. Ping chrisv. Ping chrisv.
Hey ThunderTurd. My home boys and I had a really good time with your ugly skank daughter last night. She sure knows how to put out over and over again. It's amazing what you can get when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park. Troll-post was deleted, unread. chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> writes: > Troll-post was deleted, unread. No it wasn't turd. Or you wouldn't have known it was a troll post. Because had you known Jimmy to be a troll you would have had him killfiled. You really are a turd. Rarely does a name fit. Creepy likes you though...

Watson for Windows?
Is there anything similar to Watson for Windows? For those not familiar with the program: http://www.karelia.com/watson/ Also similar is Apple's Sherlock, which comes with OS X. Snit <snit@nospam-cableone.net> wrote in news:BC1CF19F.39352%snit@nospam- cableone.net: > Is there anything similar to Watson for Windows? I don't care about the platforn this may run on. It has nothing that I want [to pay for] that I can't do easily enough [my own way] for free. "Mike Dee" <emteedee@optushome.com.au> wrote on 1/4/04 3:20 AM: > Snit <snit@nospam-cable...

function memory() + windows 98
Hi, Function memory(0) returns: MEMORYSTATUS memorystatus; GlobalMemoryStatus( &memorystatus ); ulResult = memorystatus.dwAvailPhys / 1024; in windows 98 memorystatus.dwAvailPhys might be == 0 (even if there is some virtual), when windows XP always keep some free space and memorystatus.dwAvailPhys is always > 0. I thik that memory(0) should return something like: AvailPhys + AvailVirtual or always returns 9999 like for linux. regards, Filip Stoklosa sorry for my english ...

How to save whole command window output to a file (DIARY doesnot work)
Hi Can anyone tell me?? Obaid "Obaid" <obaidmushtaq@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eed1395.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi > Can anyone tell me?? > Obaid You can always select, cut, and paste. How does diary not work? - Ken Hello But I want to do it in m-file (My Code) How do I do>>> regards Obaid Obaid wrote: > Hi > Can anyone tell me?? > Obaid Did you look at evalc? And what is the problem with diary? -Herbert Herbert Ramoser <herbert_DOT_ramoser@gmx.net> wrote in message ne...

Multiple iPods on windows XP
I own a series 2 PC iPod (20 GB). Am considering getting a new series 3 iPod for a present for my girlfriend (20Gb version). Obviously these will have different mp3s on etc... what I want to know is can I connect them up to the same PC to transfer mp3s. It won't be done simultaneously. By preference I use ephPod, but iTunes for windows is also installed (manual syncing). I don't mind having 2 separate Windows XP users for this (in fact, I'd prefer it). ...

Franklin Ace 100
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/sys/2147764408.html (includes several photographs) Franklin Ace 100 illegal Apple II clone - $75 (Mahtomedi) Date: 2011-01-06, 9:28PM CST Reply to: sale-xf4np-2147764408@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] I have a franklin ace 100, a pretty rare apple ii clone. Franklin being the first company apple filed lawsuit against for directly copying their rom. Two drives, disk controller card, serial card, I believe some sort of synth/charlie board card. Works fine- very good condition Location: Mahtomedi it's NOT ok to contact...

question regarding using error reporting and feasability
Hi I have the partial section of a script below as you will see its not exactly great but im learning slowly but surely. When I have error_reporting(E_ALL); set I get the following error (script works fine without this):- Notice: Undefined variable: error in /home/httpd/vhosts/promotingmusic.co.uk/httpdocs/mailing_list/subscribe.php on line 12 line 12 is:- $error .= "The e-mail address you have provided does not seem to be valid.<br>"; I know what is causing it, it's the . after $error. Should I be concerned about the error or should I be concerned about the error or...

Re: sas/graph: using truetype fonts w/ODS RTF output on
Hey Mike, Thanks much for the response! I do like PNGs for a lot of things, but in this case I need something scalable--it's for a conference poster that I'm putting together in PowerPoint & will have to blow up crazy large. Thanks! -Roy -----Original Message----- From: Mike Zdeb [mailto:msz03@albany.edu] Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:09 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: [SAS-L] sas/graph: using truetype fonts w/ODS RTF output on windows hi ... try DEV=PNG (looks pretty good) ... this works for me, while DEV=EMF gives me the same message you received ... you d...

windows XP moved to another computer but not working.
I have two computers. One computer has a big hard drive with windowx xp load. I put that hard drive to other computer but it does not bootup. I usually know how to fix most problems by myself but this time I can't figure out anything wrong. It seems me that the new computer with pre-loaded windows xp OS refuse to load. I believe it's about the Partition Manager system that new computer can't recognized. This hard drive has a Partition Manager installed that somehow new computer can't recognize the partition. Does anyone has this experience? Or that it is about new devi...

how do you install wine on windows?
How do you install wine on windows? I dont have an internet connection on my linux ubuntu computer, so i need to download wine on my windows computer with internet so I can transfer it to my usb and then transfer it to my linux computer I need to do this so I can install my verizon internet setup disk on my linux computer... please help! kburton6989 wrote: > How do you install wine on windows? > I dont have an internet connection on my linux ubuntu computer, so i > need to download wine on my windows computer with internet so I can > transfer it to my usb and then transf...

space used by text
Hi, I have the code $ 4 + 5xy + y $ and on the row below I wish to write the same formula (but with 5xy removed) using the same horizontal space. Is there any command like \whitespace that would give the formula the same length as the earlier one? Like this perhaps? $ 4 +\whitespace{5xy} + y $ I hope someone understands what I'm talking about. Gunnar G <debian@comhem.se> wrote: > Hi, I have the code > $ 4 + 5xy + y $ > > and on the row below I wish to write the same formula (but with 5xy removed) > using the same horizontal space. > > Is there any comman...

use Tk::DirTree;
I use use Tk::DirTree; to create an application where on the left side appears a list of directories and when i click on each directory on the right side of the window its content ( files ) comes up. Until now i have managed to create the left side, the directory listing using the Dirtree Tk module use Tk::DirTree; my $left_frm=$mw->Frame( -relief=>'groove', -borderwidth=>10, -background=>'blue' )->pack(-side=>'left'); #Folder listing my $treelb = $left_frm->Scrolled('DirTree', -selectmode => "sing...

chrisv
Evidence of chrisv's hypocrisy. He plonked people for responding to my piece about piscine wanking. But he has a secret too. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.masturbation.male/msg/d2057201c2d09ea3?dmode=source&hl=en http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist/msg/01a96a6e9db33e3b?dmode=source&hl=en plus this one On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:26:11 +0300, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote: >X-Proxy-User: $$ivlv0c >From: chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> >Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.sex.fetish.fish >Subject: Do fish wan...

Windows installer for Scientific Python for Python 2.4?
Can anybody point me to a windows installer for scientific python that will work with Python 2.4? The Scientific python download page only has an installer for Python 2.3. -- Grant Edwards grante Yow! Yow! I like my new at DENTIST... visi.com How did you come to your conclusion? The scipy page at http://www.scipy.org/Download shows the following: "Install SciPy 0.5.1 for Python 2.4 or SciPy 0.5.1 for Python 2.3" Howard Grant Edwards wrote: > Can anybody...

Newbie asks: VB.NET vs RB? Apple vs Windows?
Hi all: Ok everyone - please help me out here!! We are about to embark on a major S/W development and are wrestling with which tools to use (RB, VB.NET), along with which platform to use (Apple, Windows). Note that we want to use these tools with a MySQL database as the backend. Also, we have no legacy applications or code to worry about (we are starting afresh - yeah!). What do you suggest? Does RB lack any tools that VB.NET has? Thanks. JB In article <25ame0d1bmbnh46um456pduret13n6upl6@4ax.com>, <joe@bigblue.com> wrote: > What do you suggest? Does R...

samba 2.2* and windows 2000 native domain
hi I have 2 *nix machines running samba 2.2* both set up for domain level security where domain academus is a win2000 native domain sps2s =pdc emulator : security = domain password server = 172.16.1.2 domain logons = yes log level = 4 netbios name = new domain logons = yes debian:/etc/samba# smbd -V Version 2.2.3a-12.3 for Debian debian:/etc/samba# smbpasswd -j ACADEMUS -r sps2s -U administrator Password: Joined domain ACADEMUS. the above debian machine was able to join the domain. but netbios name = yapcamac workgroup = academus password se...

US-NJ: Chester-Embedded S/W Developer/JAS #100
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is a regional job board serving all industries and occupations in the PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, and DC areas. We offer a regional job board, online learning, and regional job fair events for jobseekers who live in our areas of focus. To Learn More: Job Board: http://www.JobCircle.com?source=ng eLearning: http://www.JobCircle.com/courseware?source=ng Job Fairs: http://JobCircleJobFairs.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Embedded S/W Developer/...

Is the main thread in Linux a special entity like windows?
I have noticed that suppose you do something like this: 1. Form the main thread of a Windows app, you create a thread. 2. That thread locks a mutex/critical section. 3. The main thread tries to lock on that mutex/critical section, then the application will dead lock, because somehow in windows, the main thread is responsible for the child threads it creates? Or have I understood wrong? However, if I try the same thing on Linux, the main thread actually waits for the child thread to finish like how a mutex should wait for any other threads that have locked it to unlock it. Is thi...

Using both Unicode and non-Unicode wxWidgets in a DLL
I have a DLL which uses wxWidgets 2.6.3 on Windows, as well as MFC, built in Visual Studio 6. I'm in the process of adding Unicode support to the product in stages (i.e. a few select dialogs at a time). So, I split up my DLL into two other DLLs, one for Unicode, and one that's still using ASCII, linking to the respective wxWidgets static libraries. Everything compiles and builds, but at runtime, I get an Access Violation when I try to create the first dialog in the Unicode DLL. The crash is in wxHashTableBase::GetNode(), where "this" is NULL because wxWinHandleHa...

Is foul mouthed chrisv really a Linux advocate?
He uses Windows to post to a Linux advocacy group. X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.91/32.564 He has quite a foul mouth and doesn't seem to add anything positive to Linux advocacy other than anger and rage. So the question is do the Linux advocates consider chrisv a fellow advocate and if so why? Why would sincere Linux users and advocates wish to be associated with such a foul mouthed angry little man? And why don't these people denounce chrisv or at the very least ask him to clean up his act. Charlie Croyden wrote: > He uses Windows to post to a Linux advocacy group. > ...