chrisv - the 100% MS-Window using POS hyocrite liar

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

"Agent supports these Windows versions: Win7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98,
95, NT."

0
Reply One 5/6/2010 4:25:55 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.os.linux.advocacy 117093 articles. 8 followers. Post

meet chrisv
X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.92/32.572 "Agent supports these Windows versions: Win7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, 95, NT." "One Shot, One Kill" <fred@gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:hs1hq9$mo7$1@speranza.aioe.org... > X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.92/32.572 > > "Agent supports these Windows versions: Win7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, > 98, 95, NT." > Pssst, this will force him to post with pan, again, for a while, to show cola he's using Linux. The poor fscker thinks we don't know pan version 0.14.2 runs i...

Use 100% of window space
Hello, My <div>-Element should use all the space available in the browser window, I want no borders on one of the four sides. With a css padding, border and margin of 0px, I still get a border. I tried with negative margins, however, this only works for the top and left borders which now vanish, however doubling the size of the borders below and right of the <div>-object: <Style> body { border-width: 0; } #ext { padding: 0px; margin-top: -10px; margin-left: -10px; border: 0px; } </Style> </head> <body scroll="no"><d...

MS Windows automation
-------------------------------1110976291 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear Ruby experts, I would like to use Ruby's WIN32OLE and/or WIN32API capability to automate a translation application. In the documentation on the web, there are examples on how to use Ruby to create Excel and Word documents and to write to them. My problem is now that I do not know how to tell Ruby what to substitute in the book example's lines ie = WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application') ie.visible = true ie.gohome so that my appli...

Use the critical package for MS Windows
--kpxeugtvko Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jokgwvzloorvwt"; type="multipart/alternative" --jokgwvzloorvwt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xcmepslxu" --xcmepslxu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "February 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure f...

Use MS Access databse under chinese windows
Hello: I have a database (Access 2000) I need to use under CHinese Windows 98. I have used chinese fonts in True Type SimSun and I also have CHinese Star which I can use for the Chinese fonts. I'm trying to get a computer where I can install chinese windows to test the database before it goes to the users, but I don't know if this will be possible. If anyone has done anything similar, I would be interested in hearing what ty pes of problems you encountered and what I can do to deal with them. Thanks much, Tim ...

RE: Use the internet patch for MS Windows
--cbhpmmipcpsdg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="njznwgjoeckur"; type="multipart/alternative" --njznwgjoeckur Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mlaokmimqrzn" --mlaokmimqrzn Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer...

Publish to MS Word using 100% CPU
I am using the MATLAB Publish function to export a number of graphs to a word file (variable, typically 15-30). The code is pretty simple: %--- options.showCode = false; options.format = 'doc'; options.outputDir = savedir; file = publish('PlotSpinners.m',options); close all %--- This runs fine, and produces the exported word file in the correct location. However, it leaves an instance of WINWORD.EXE running in the background, which task manager shows as using 99% of CPU resources and which seems to run perpetually. Currently I have to manually terminate this process every t...

MS SQL uses 100% of my 2 CPU machine
Hello, I just installed MS SQL 2000 Enterprise on a Windows 2000 Server machine with 2 CPU's. After starting the MS SQL takes 2 x 100% of all CPU power. I do NOT load the DB in any way with queries. Obviously this leads to all kinds of software not working well anymore. Does anyone know how to lower the CPU power used? Please help!? regards, Pierre Verbakel The Netherlands Under the server properties in EM (right-click server name), under the processor tab you can control the priority (to some degree), also you can control how many processors SQL Server uses. I had a similar p...

Using ccl/MS-Windows from emacs/cygwin with slime/swank.
ccl on MS-Windows uses MS-Windows physical pathnames. emacs on cygwin has some flexibility, but mostly uses POSIX paths. Happily, slime provides a mechanism to customize it's boot process. When launched from cygwin, ccl uses C:\ for (USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME). I guess cygwin resets the MS-Windows environment variable USERPROFILE. But I wanted to use my rc files installed in cygwin. Each implementation specific rc files load the same ~/rc/common.lisp file that initialize my CL environment the uniformly on all CL implementations. So I wrote the following C:\ccl-init.lisp : -------------...