COLA is full of fanatic Linux Zealots. Look Elsewhere for Linux Advocacy.

I tried a little experiment and that was to post to COLA making
certain to agree with the usual morons like Schestowitz, [Homer],
Terry Porter and so forth.
I was very careful to make certain that I did not set them off by
posting controversial information.

IOW I became a COLA "Stepford wife" for a week or so.

It was extremely difficult to accomplish because the list of so
called Linux "advocates", at least that is what they call
themselves, is small in number but high on their own special form
of bullshit.

Then *ON PURPOSE* , that part is important for those who like to
re-write history, like Terry ' Ben Hur' Porter, I dropped in a
SINGLE POST expressing my dislike for freedom fighters,
hypocrites who use Windows by day and expect others to switch to
Linux and give away their work and so forth. I expressed why I
believe proprietary information and intellectual property is
important and so forth.

This was again carefully worded and crafted, complete with
blatant mistakes, just to see how this type of opinion was
received by the COLA elite.

Well as predictable as Big Ben going off on the hour, the attacks
started to arrive not only in COLA but my email account and so
forth.

Remember this was ONE SINGLE POST.

Folks, this isn't a Linux advocacy group, it's a religious cult
of star struck "never have beens" many of which have done nothing
to advocate Linux other than make themselves and sadly the real
Linux advocates by association, foolish.

One point in particular is a good example of how ignorant some of
these people are and that is it's a known fact that the majority,
all in fact, use Windows by day yet they like to denigrate the
Windows users calling them Windummies and other slurs.

So by association, they must be the same and in fact even worse
because they know about an alternative, Linux, yet they still
cling to Windows to earn their living.

In closing, if you really want to see what ultra left wing wackos
exist in the Linux community take a close look at Roy's IRC
channel which if one didn't know would suspect it was being run
out of a mental institution with the patients in charge.

These people are dangerous both to the industry, Linux and in
some cases to themselves. I won't mention names, you can look for
yourself, but some of them are so bitter, so angry and so
obviously disturbed that they really should seek some medical
attention before they go over the edge, snap and harm themselves.

The hate, the arrogance the craziness and the obsession with
anything proprietary on that channel is sick.

BTW the last version of Windows that Roy Schestowitz used was
Windows 98. He posted that little tidbit the other day.

When someone with credentials like Miguel comes along they
disrespect him and slag his name just because he has a different
viewpoint than they do.

Seriously, take a look at that collection of maniacs and try and
find a normal one in the bunch.
The archives are mirrored in several places so you don't have
view them live and risk getting a virus or something.

Well that's about it guys and like I said this was a contrived,
crafted experiment so you guys were only let out of the can when
I decided to open the lid.

It's sooooooooooo much fun pulling your strings and watching you
dance like puppets.

You can now go back to the safe, warm and cozy Stepford wife like
existence of COLA.

P.S. Ezekiel I only wrote "I don't believe you" to keep up the
game. I know you Hadron, Erik, DFS and the others have these COLA
Linux based mental patients all disassembled and figured out.

chow_ for_ now
George Barca
georgebarca1981@geeeeemale.com

George Barca wrote:
<snip>
With regard to your subject line, you are posting in a group called
LINUX ADVOCACY. What else would you expect?
Cretin.
After takin' a swig o' grog, George Barca belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

<trolling junk snipped>

--
Stay seated until bus comes to a complete stop.
0
mentally-ill troll wrote:

>I tried a little experiment

The same trolling bullshit you've been doing for years, flatshit -
pretend to be reasonable for a time, then show your true colors.

>Then *ON PURPOSE* , that part is important for those who like to
>re-write history, like Terry ' Ben Hur' Porter, I dropped in a
>SINGLE POST expressing my dislike for freedom fighters,
>hypocrites

>Remember this was ONE SINGLE POST.

Yes, ONE SINGLE POST where you attacked Linux/OSS advocates of being
hypocrites, freeloaders, bitter, etc.

You know, you only have to announce "I'm a trolling asshole" ONE
SINGLE TIME and the gloves will be off.

>(snip lies, lies, and more lies, from the mentally-ill Flatshit troll)

Nice foam-down, flatshit.  Time for you to nym-shift and start all
over again, for the zillionth time, again blaming the advocates for
your troubles.

0
chrisv (22840)
1/27/2009 5:26:35 PM
George Barca wrote:

Nothing of value

PLONK!
0
none10 (4038)
1/27/2009 5:32:09 PM
0
newsgroups3 (79677)
1/27/2009 5:52:45 PM
0
newsgroups3 (79677)
1/27/2009 5:53:26 PM
0
newsgroups3 (79677)
1/27/2009 6:01:35 PM
You were right.  The nym did sound fishy, but he seemed so nice....
0
nessuno (2199)
1/27/2009 6:08:46 PM
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock George Barca
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

> I tried a little experiment

You mean you were trying to infiltrate this newsgroup on behalf of your
pappy Oh Balmer?

Its all well known asstroturfing and documented unethical technology
evangelism courses on infiltration techniques held at micoshaft corporation.

All here PLEX_2456.pdf http://www.iowa.gotthefacts.org

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:40:58 -0500, George Barca wrote:

> Folks, this isn't a Linux advocacy group, it's a religious cult
> of star struck "never have beens" many of which have done nothing
> to advocate Linux other than make themselves and sadly the real
> Linux advocates by association, foolish.

One has to wonder if people that are defending their beliefs are "never
have beens", what does that make you?  You spend more time figuring out
ways to fuck with people than anyone but Schestowitz spends on this
newsgroup.

Why don't you just go away if it's really that bad?
0
erik38 (8626)
1/27/2009 7:43:44 PM
"George Barca" <georgebarca1981@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> [...]
> viewpoint than they do.
>
> Seriously, take a look at that collection of maniacs and try and
> find a normal one in the bunch.
> The archives are mirrored in several places so you don't have
> view them live and risk getting a virus or something.
>
> Well that's about it guys and like I said this was a contrived,
> crafted experiment so you guys were only let out of the can when
> I decided to open the lid.
>
> It's sooooooooooo much fun pulling your strings and watching you
> dance like puppets.
>
> You can now go back to the safe, warm and cozy Stepford wife like
> existence of COLA.
>
> P.S. Ezekiel I only wrote "I don't believe you" to keep up the
> game. I know you Hadron, Erik, DFS and the others have these COLA
> Linux based mental patients all disassembled and figured out.

You showed perfectly that the COLA loons are just a bunch of windows bashing
retarded morons with a herd mentality.
I enjoyed your little experiment!

0
BWAHAHAHAAA (2032)
1/27/2009 7:44:27 PM
nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

> You were right.  The nym did sound fishy, but he seemed so nice....

The flat fish guy was foaming at the mouth with
WINDUMMY inconsistencies and hallucinations
of a windummy nature. His experiments was over
before he can finish and got spotted.
He can't stop asstroturfing even on the innocent
looking posts and keeps dropping WINDUMMY clangers.

What a way to live - as an asstroturfers using
GESTAPO tactics and Stazi infiltration techniques
as taught to him in micoshaft technology evangelism
courses.

All here PLEX_2456.pdf http://www.iowa.gotthefacts.org

ZICH HEIL OH BALMER THE NEW GESTAPO FUHRER!

"7" <website_has_email@www.enemygadgets.com> schreef in bericht
> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock George Barca
> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:
>

>> I tried a little experiment
>

> You mean you were trying to infiltrate this newsgroup on behalf of your
> pappy Oh Balmer?

He fooled you too, isn't it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!
Run along in shame Josh!

0
BWAHAHAHAAA (2032)
1/27/2009 9:09:53 PM
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> mentally-ill flatshit troll wrote:
>>
>> Folks, this isn't a Linux advocacy group, it's a religious cult
>> of star struck "never have beens" many of which have done nothing
>> to advocate Linux other than make themselves and sadly the real
>> Linux advocates by association, foolish.
>
>One has to wonder if people that are defending their beliefs are "never
>have beens", what does that make you?  You spend more time figuring out
>ways to fuck with people than anyone but Schestowitz spends on this
>newsgroup.
>
>Why don't you just go away if it's really that bad?

He's mentally-ill.

0
chrisv (22840)
1/27/2009 9:18:09 PM
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

> He fooled you too, isn't it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!

Wrote the fscktard tool, sock operative retard, net loon and life long
BUM BOYEE for Micoshaft corporation asstrotrufing to get paid to buy some
dope to hallucinate harder and scream personalised abuse on the internet at
strangers and Linux advocates in a Linux newsgroup. (TM)*

--
Clogwog
Oh Balmer is my Pappy.

* This message is licensed not sold.

p.s.
It is his sensitive bum that makes Clog think such things.

George Barca wrote:

> The hate, the arrogance the craziness and the obsession with
> anything proprietary on that channel is sick.

Spamowitz and [H]ypocrite are sad, sad cases.

> BTW the last version of Windows that Roy Schestowitz used was
> Windows 98. He posted that little tidbit the other day.

Yet his resume says he used Win ME, Win 2000, and Win XP.

Lies fly out of Linux "advocates" like bad odor from a skunk.

0
nospam11 (18349)
1/28/2009 3:59:49 AM
On 2009-01-27, 7 <website_has_email@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
> nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
>
>> You were right.  The nym did sound fishy, but he seemed so nice....
>

> The flat fish guy was foaming at the mouth with
> WINDUMMY inconsistencies and hallucinations
> of a windummy nature. His experiments was over
> before he can finish and got spotted.
> He can't stop asstroturfing even on the innocent
> looking posts and keeps dropping WINDUMMY clangers.
>
> What a way to live - as an asstroturfers using
> GESTAPO tactics and Stazi infiltration techniques
> as taught to him in micoshaft technology evangelism
> courses.
>
> All here PLEX_2456.pdf http://www.iowa.gotthefacts.org
>
> ZICH HEIL OH BALMER THE NEW GESTAPO FUHRER!

This is a keeper...

I'm still laughing....

Keep 'em coming, Mr 7!

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power
0
ZekeGregory (6440)
1/28/2009 9:34:51 AM
"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeGregory@netscape.net> wrote in message
> On 2009-01-27, 7 <website_has_email@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>> nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
>>
>>> You were right.  The nym did sound fishy, but he seemed so nice....
>>

>> The flat fish guy was foaming at the mouth with
>> WINDUMMY inconsistencies and hallucinations
>> of a windummy nature. His experiments was over
>> before he can finish and got spotted.
>> He can't stop asstroturfing even on the innocent
>> looking posts and keeps dropping WINDUMMY clangers.
>>
>> What a way to live - as an asstroturfers using
>> GESTAPO tactics and Stazi infiltration techniques
>> as taught to him in micoshaft technology evangelism
>> courses.
>>
>> All here PLEX_2456.pdf http://www.iowa.gotthefacts.org
>>
>> ZICH HEIL OH BALMER THE NEW GESTAPO FUHRER!
>
> This is a keeper...
>
> I'm still laughing....
>
> Keep 'em coming, Mr 7!

I always wondered what sort of fool would waste their time reading the
nonsense that 7 posts - and now I know.

0
Ezekiel
1/28/2009 1:27:10 PM
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Gordon on Tuesday:
>> George Barca wrote:
>
> It's not "George". See the writing style (paragraphs, repeated
>  phases)... "[Homer]"...
>
> It's Gary. He's experimenting with a new spiel and new
> personas.
>
>> <snip> With regard to your subject line, you are posting in
>> a group called LINUX ADVOCACY. What else would you expect?
>> Cretin.

Except Gary does such a poor job of it.  He doesn't know what
gives him away.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati