Developer Is Building An App Store For Banned Android Apps

http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/20/developer-is-building-an-app-store-for-ban=
ned-android-apps

|An Android developer by the name of Koushik Dutta
|is building an alternative Android app store which will house
|the apps that have been banned from Google=92s official Android Market.
|These will include the custom ROMs
|(customized versions of the Android OS),
|classic gaming emulators pulled due to copyright complaints,
|unofficial tethering apps removed at the behest of mobile operators,
|Visual Voicemail apps, one-click rooting apps, and more.
|[...]
|he has posted a progress update,
|https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/izarYrkb7SV
|showing an early version of the store being built.
0
jeffm_ (1319)

On Jan 25, 3:56=A0am, JeffM <jef...@email.com> wrote:
> http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/20/developer-is-building-an-app-store-f...
>
> |An Android developer by the name of Koushik Dutta
> |is building an alternative Android app store which will house
> |the apps that have been banned from Google=92s official Android Market.
> |These will include the custom ROMs
> |(customized versions of the Android OS),
> |classic gaming emulators pulled due to copyright complaints,

That's lovely.

> |unofficial tethering apps removed at the behest of mobile operators,
> |Visual Voicemail apps, one-click rooting apps, and more.

Yay, another place to download Android malware.

--
"For example, if someone wanted to push to make it legal for 80 year
old siblings to have sex I would not really care." - Snit
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 00:56:59 -0800 (PST), JeffM wrote:

> http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/20/developer-is-building-an-app-store-for-banned-android-apps
>
>|An Android developer by the name of Koushik Dutta
>|is building an alternative Android app store which will house
>|the apps that have been banned from Google�s official Android Market.
>|These will include the custom ROMs
>|(customized versions of the Android OS),
>|classic gaming emulators pulled due to copyright complaints,
>|unofficial tethering apps removed at the behest of mobile operators,
>|Visual Voicemail apps, one-click rooting apps, and more.
>|[...]
>|he has posted a progress update,
>|https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/izarYrkb7SV
>|showing an early version of the store being built.

So he is in effect operating a pirate site.

Typical freetard.
0
frankfoster50 (6788)
1/25/2012 9:32:24 PM
cc wrote:
>Yay, another place to download Android malware.

Actually, unlike Google's closed-source AppStore,
this appears to be the -OPEN- source repository
that I've long said is the answer to purposely-infected apps.

As with other -responsible- sources of software,
if you wait 24 hours and the app you had your eye on is still
available,
it's unlikely that it contains rogue code.
Time will tell if this plays out in the glowing way that I anticipate.

....but thanks for adding your rabid doomsday speculation,
Linux advocate.
0
jeffm_ (1319)
1/26/2012 8:44:52 AM
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:44:52 -0800, JeffM wrote:

> cc wrote:
>>Yay, another place to download Android malware.
>>
> Actually, unlike Google's closed-source AppStore, this appears to be the
> -OPEN- source repository that I've long said is the answer to
> purposely-infected apps.
>
> As with other -responsible- sources of software, if you wait 24 hours
> and the app you had your eye on is still available,
> it's unlikely that it contains rogue code. Time will tell if this plays
> out in the glowing way that I anticipate.
>
> ...but thanks for adding your rabid doomsday speculation, Linux
> advocate.

Yeah, those 82 malware apps (mostly in China) out of about 400,000
available apps is a "terrible" record. Isn't it about time someone told
those MacTrolls to piss off? Or at least killfile the crank iCultists.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581
JeffM wrote:

> ccretin wrote:
>>
>>Yay, another place to download Android malware.

Yeah, weak-minded fools like you might be better-off having someone
make all your choices for you, ccretin.

"If I'm allowed, I might download something bad!  Please, someone
protect me from myself!"

>Actually, unlike Google's closed-source AppStore,
>this appears to be the -OPEN- source repository
>that I've long said is the answer to purposely-infected apps.
>
>As with other -responsible- sources of software,
>if you wait 24 hours and the app you had your eye on is still
>available,
>it's unlikely that it contains rogue code.
>Time will tell if this plays out in the glowing way that I anticipate.

This is something that I hoped and predicted would happen - a place to
get software that is not "big brother approved".

But, yes, with more freedom does come more responsibility.  One should
not dive-in head-first until one knows how deep the water is.

--
"This choice thing is a joke."  -  "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
0
On 2012-01-25, Foster <frankfoster50@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 00:56:59 -0800 (PST), JeffM wrote:
>
>> http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/20/developer-is-building-an-app-store-for-banned-android-apps
>>
>>|An Android developer by the name of Koushik Dutta
>>|is building an alternative Android app store which will house
>>|the apps that have been banned from Google’s official Android Market.
>>|These will include the custom ROMs
>>|(customized versions of the Android OS),
>>|classic gaming emulators pulled due to copyright complaints,
>>|unofficial tethering apps removed at the behest of mobile operators,
>>|Visual Voicemail apps, one-click rooting apps, and more.
>>|[...]
>>|he has posted a progress update,
>>|https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/izarYrkb7SV
>>|showing an early version of the store being built.
>
> So he is in effect operating a pirate site.
>
> Typical freetard.

   Typical cult member.

   Assume anyone that doesn't buy into their groupthink is some sort of "sinner".

--

   cat /dev/video0 > tivo-sucks.mpg &                                 |||
   mplayer tivo-sucks.mpg                                            / | \

0
jedi (14754)

App Store is not a store for apps
"Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it." "What's the problem?" "Well, at what store do I buy the app?" "At the App Store." "Huh?" "You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store." "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my app?" "At the App Store." Okay... I'm talking, but you're not listening. Apple says that the App Store is *not* a store for apps, so *where* do *I* *buy* an app for my iPhone? "At the App Store." "I'll talk slower. Apple - has - clearly - stated - that - an - app - store - is - not - a - store - for - apps. So - WHERE - DO - I- BUY - AN - APP - FOR - MY - IPHONE?" "Uh... you don't." "Huh?" "Apple iPhones are perfect -- just as they come out of the box -- you don't need any additional apps. And the logo is beautiful... Gaze at the logo." "But I... uh... ooooooh, shiny..." -- RonB Registered Linux User #498581 CentOS 5.6 or VectorLinux Deluxe 6.0 On Sat, 21 May 2011 08:12:58 +0000, RonB wrote: > [snip] In a nutshell. :-) RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties: > "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my > app?" "Take this bottle, it's formaldehyde." "What do you want me to do with it." "It's for Mel t...

Android developers now banned from bypassing Google's Play Store app updates
Recently "ad blocker" software was banned by Google. Now more rules and restrictions have been put in place. But keep chanting over and over again how "Android is free and open." <quote> Android developers now banned from bypassing Google's Play Store app updates Google on Friday changed one of its Play Store policies to prevent apps from being updated outside of its marketplace. The company states that "an app downloaded from Google Play may not modify, replace or update its own APK binary code using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism." </quote> http://news.yahoo.com/android-developers-now-banned-bypassing-google-play-store-231537898.html 2 things 1) this is for only apps that are distrubited via Google play does not apply to apps distrubited outside of Google play 2) this is not all that bad of a condition when you look at it from a none-technical person point of view, this opens the gate for Google to do a quick scan of data uploaded to the Play store for posable melware (if google ever decides to do this) and this could prevent the app from downloading melware it self and replacing itself with a new apk that could harm the phone. On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:31:38 -0400, Ezekiel wrote > Recently "ad blocker" software was banned by Google. Now more rules and > restrictions have been put in place. > > But keep chanting over and over again h...

Mobile App Development Company USA
SIMpalm, the top mobile application development company, was founded in 200= 9 in Maryland. SIMpalm walks parallel with the changing trends & key driver= s of mobile technology. We design & develops mobile applications for vibran= t platforms like iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android OS, Blackberry(RIM), HTML5, Sen= cha Touch, Jquerymobile and Appcelerator. ...

os.linux.development.apps
hEy, Please Visit http://www.familypk.com Familypk About Articles, Tutorials, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, Stories, Kids, Woman, Kitchen, Islamic names, Hair style, Fashion, Home decoration, Songs, PTCL, Games, etc..... Please Visit http://www.enttwist.com Enttwist About Articles, Tutorials, Cheat Codes, Hacking News, Games Setup, Greeting Cards, E-Cards, Telephone Directry, Web Directry, Learning, Block checkers, Myspace, Twist, Daily news updates, Entertainment, Horoscopes, Movies, ...

iTunes fraud / Apps security issue
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/technology/07apple.html?ref=technology http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/06/apple-about-400-accounts-affected-app-store-not-hacked/ -- gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam. In message <CM-dnd0WSKtBCKnRnZ2dnUVZ_oednZ2d@giganews.com> Alan Browne <alan.browne@FreelunchVideotron.ca> was claimed to have wrote: > >http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/technology/07apple.html?ref=technology > >http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/06/apple-about-400-accounts-affected-app-store-not-hacked/ I find it most interesting that ...

Running Android Apps in Windows 7 with Bluestacks App Player,,Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2011/10/13/running-android-apps-in-windows-7-with-bluestacks-app-player/#ixzz38290JMar
http://www.cnx-software.com/2011/10/13/running-android-apps-in-windows-7-with-bluestacks-app-player/ ...

iPhone developer: App Store rewards "crap" apps
Thursday, January 22, 2009 iPhone developer: App Store rewards "crap" apps By Zach Spear Published: 10:00 AM EST A software engineer who wrote what he calls a "terrible" and "crap" app in less time than it typically takes to eat lunch has since watched it shoot to the top of Apple's App Store, where it's now generating over $200 an hour despite being a free download. 22-year-old High Gloss has worked on more than 20 other iPhone apps for an iPhone software developer. After running out of ideas to make his own app, he looked through the Top 100 apps for inspiration. (He uses a pseudonym to keep his personal efforts separate from his work with the aforementioned iPhone software developer). In just 20 minutes, he wrote Sound Grenade (Free, App Store), which is currently listed third under the top free apps, in the wild card category of "Utilities". Written in 20 minutes "The goal of my app was to create a tool for people to annoy others," Gloss wrote in a blog entry at his website. He set a one-hour time limit to write and upload it to Apple. "The end product was Sound Grenade, which is a really terrible app, one button turns a sound on or off, period. For 20 minutes' work, I thought it would be interesting to take the ride." The app took off quickly on its first day. "You can imagine my shock when I checked the App Store page on the first day to see 50 glowing reviews. Two...

Apple: an 'App Store' Is Not a Store For Apps
<http://apple.slashdot.org/story/11/05/20/1947231/Apple-an-App-Store-Is-Not-a-Store-For-Apps> <quote> "What would be your first guess about what an app store sells? Don't be fooled, Apple warns, the phrase 'app store' is not generic and can only be used to describe Cupertino's... um, app store? 'Apple denies that, based on their common meaning, the words "app store" together denote a store for apps,' Apple said in a Thursday filing with a California district court. All this notwithstanding that Jobs himself used the phrase generically while referring to Android app stores. We've previously discussed this ongoing legal battle." </quote> Reminds me of a wintroll who once stated that the meanng of the word advocacy is not-advocacy. Well he was kind of dumb as he also stated that security is a binary thing! The name just skips me at the moment. :-) On Sat, 21 May 2011 06:53:45 +0000, Hardon wrote: > <http://apple.slashdot.org/story/11/05/20/1947231/Apple-an-App-Store-Is- Not-a-Store-For-Apps> > > <quote> > "What would be your first guess about what an app store sells? Don't be > fooled, Apple warns, the phrase 'app store' is not generic and can only > be used to describe Cupertino's... um, app store? 'Apple denies that, > based on their common meaning, the words "app store" together denote a > store for apps,' Apple said in a Thursday f...

Reviewing Apps at the App Store
I do not own an iOS device, so I'm talking about the Mac App Store here. However iOS users may have similar experiences so read on. One week ago I downloaded the free miDVD app from the Mac App Store. It's a very, very bare-bones DVD creator, and I was pretty sure of its limitations from the get-go. After a couple of days I wrote a short lukewarm review of the app and posted it to the App Store. I compared it with similar free and payware products including iDVD, mentioning the fact the iLife '09 is still available at that "jungle-themed" online retailer...

Exclusive: Google Play and Amazon Not Safest Linux Android App Stores
http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/none/306885-exclusive-google-play-and-amazon-not-safest-android-app-stores When it comes to avoiding malicious apps on Linux Android, conventional wisdom holds that users should not stray from the Google Play store. TrustGo's previous report cast doubt on this, placing Google as the fifth safest Linux Android app store. The European marketplace, Aproov, continues to hold the top spot. The biggest, and most surprising change, was Amazon's marketplace slipping from number two to number four. -- Imaginary "BSEE" turdv in COLA: Imaginary "BSEE" turdv lying about the iPad: "Hell, I thought all-along that it would be a success." http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3d83510112466afb?hl=nl Imaginary "BSEE" turdv : "I am 100% honest." lol ! On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 16:00:39 +0100, Henk & Ingrid wrote: > http://securitywatch.pcmag.com/none/306885-exclusive-google-play-and-amazon-not-safest-android-app-stores > > When it comes to avoiding malicious apps on Linux Android, conventional > wisdom holds that users should not stray from the Google Play store. > TrustGo's previous report cast doubt on this, placing Google as the fifth > safest Linux Android app store. The European marketplace, Aproov, continues > to hold the top spot. The biggest, and most surprising change, was Amazon's > marketplace slipp...

175 million people use compromised Linux Android Viber app, 50 million smartphones leak by Viber app.
"50 million smartphones leak by Viber app Yesterday, 17:00 by editor A popular app that is installed on at least 50 million Linux Android smartphones and tablets allows attackers to bypass the lock screen and full control over the device can get. The problem is in the Viber app, which allows users free to send messages and pictures and can call. Globally, 175 million people use the app. On Google Play, the app between 50 and 100 million once downloaded. To bypass the lock, an attacker must send a message to the victim-Viber. This Viber the keyboard appears. Eventually, this makes it possible to obtain full control.access The vulnerability has been tested on HTC Sensation XE, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Sony Xperia Z The Vietnamese anti-virus company Bkav discovered the problem and warned the developer of Viber, but has still received no response.Users are advised to keep their phone with them and to give to anyone. Also, one should install the update once available." https://www.security.nl/artikel/45994/1/50_miljoen_smartphones_lek_door_Viber-app.html Well, of course COLA morons like Kohltard and Grufftard are going to claim that the *175 million users* are to blame *NOT* the OS! -- Major Linux Problems on the Desktop or Why Linux is not (yet) Ready for the Desktop, 2013 edition http://bit.ly/gBOiz6 "Cola Zealot" <Cola_Zealot@fuckoff.com> wrote in message news:51783cba$0$11999$6e1ede2f@read.c...

Which Crashes More? Apple Apps or Android Apps?
<http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2399852,00.asp> <quote> A new report from the crash report analytics company Crittercism indicates that iOS apps tend to crash more than Android apps. But are the numbers truly indicative of an Apple issue, or are they typical of what one might see in the app landscape shortly after a major iOS release? Crittercism's crash survey analyzed more than 214 million different app launches between November and December of 2011 to determine the source of most app crashes. And, in doing so, the company came up with the statistic that more iOS apps crashed versus Android apps by around 162 million to 52 million – basically, three times as many iOS crashes. </quote> On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 07:00:36 +0000, Hardon wrote: > <http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2399852,00.asp> > > <quote> > A new report from the crash report analytics company Crittercism > indicates that iOS apps tend to crash more than Android apps. But are > the numbers truly indicative of an Apple issue, or are they typical of > what one might see in the app landscape shortly after a major iOS > release? > > Crittercism's crash survey analyzed more than 214 million different app > launches between November and December of 2011 to determine the source > of most app crashes. And, in doing so, the company came up with the > statistic that more iOS apps crashed versus Android apps by around 162 > million t...

Why not Linux app store?

Android apps development
For Android development questions, OK to ask here ? sl@exabyte wrote: > For Android development questions, OK to ask here? You're more likely to get appropriate help if you ask on the official mailing list <http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers>. If you prefer to use a newsgroup interface that mailing list is also available as a newsgroup on at gmane: <news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.android.devel>. -- Fredrik Jonson In message <in6n58$7oj$1@news.albasani.net>, sl@exabyte wrote: > For Android development questions, OK to ask here ? ...

Tool injects Linux backdoor in legitimate Linux Android apps
https://www.security.nl/artikel/47093/1/Tool_injecteert_backdoor_in_legitieme_Android-apps.html On forums for cybercriminals is a program which offered the possibility of an open source backed by legitimate Linux Android apps to add. The backdoor is called Linux 'Android RAT' and is a remote access tool (RAT) that allows attackers an infected device can control remotely. Thus Linux AndroRAT telephone eavesdropping and intercepting SMS messages. In addition, the route the GPS coordinates and activate the camera and microphone. To spread Linux AndroRAT there is now a new tool called Linux Androrat appeared APK Binder. This can add cybercriminals with limited knowledge of the Linux AndoRAT legitimate Linux Android apps. Infections Once an unsuspecting user installs the infected app is installed simultaneously Linux AndroRAT. Anti-virus company Symantec discovered 23 cases in which legitimate apps from the remote access tool were provided. Worldwide, it is a few hundred infections, mainly in the United States, and turkey. "The development of remote access tools on the Android platform was predicted," says Andrea Lelli Symantec. "Although Linux AndroRAT still not very refined, it has the growing popularity and open source code has the potential to be a dangerous threat." -- Major Linux Problems on the Desktop or Why Linux is not (yet) Ready for the Desktop, 2013 edition http://bit.ly/gBOiz6 ...

Android Apps On Your PC With BlueStacks App Player
http://technorati.com/technology/android/article/android-apps-on-your-pc-with/ |you can run some of your favorite Android Apps |on your Windows PC or tablet in full screen resolution![...] |The App Player turns what would be touchscreen gestures |into mouse clicks within the apps. |Once you have a BlueStacks account, you can[...] |keep your Android apps sync'd between your devices as well |[...] |To get BlueStacks for yourself, |you have to go to BlueStacks.com and sign up to be a Beta tester, |where they will email you when it becomes available to download. |It's currently free as well. On 2012-01-26, JeffM <jeffm_@email.com> claimed: > http://technorati.com/technology/android/article/android-apps-on-your-pc-with/ > >|you can run some of your favorite Android Apps >|on your Windows PC or tablet in full screen resolution![...] >|The App Player turns what would be touchscreen gestures >|into mouse clicks within the apps. >|Once you have a BlueStacks account, you can[...] >|keep your Android apps sync'd between your devices as well >|[...] >|To get BlueStacks for yourself, >|you have to go to BlueStacks.com and sign up to be a Beta tester, >|where they will email you when it becomes available to download. >|It's currently free as well. I suppose it's better than _not_ being able to run Android apps. But why would anyone want to run them on a Windummie tablet or Windummie PC? I could ses MICROS~1 doing it to ma...

mac app store apps dl limits
Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would re-installing software require a deauth before hand? In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and > find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't > just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is > this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone > know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would > re-installing software require a deauth before hand? apps can be installed on as many devices as you own. there is no limit, other than your wallet in buying the devices. On 11/5/13, 9:05 PM, nospam wrote: > In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw > <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > >> Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and >> find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't >> just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is >> this a app store...

Google apps vs android stock apps
There is one thing that is not clear to me. Android is developed by google and android includes (i.e., google included in android) many stock apps for basic tasks. I think to, for example, mail user agent, browser, note keeper, calendar app. What is the reason, then, for google to provide alternative to these? Of course, I am not refering to third party apps available in the play store but to apps developed by google (for example, stock web browser vs chrome). Wouldn't it be better, simpler and cheaper to just develop one for every task and include it as stock app? From Di...

App Store = 1/2 Million Apps
Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> On 5/24/2011 2:34 PM, Fred Moore wrote: > Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps > > <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> Mostly fart apps... -- MFB In article <irk2qg$lh0$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent1@section31.org> wrote: > > Estimates peg App Store at 500,000 apps > > > > <http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-20065720-248.html> > > Mostly fart apps... nope. fart apps are well under 1% of ...

250k+ linux android phones infected by 'Security App' from android market
BAWAWWAWWAWAAAAAA so many of these linux android phones are getting infected that even google is releasing anti virus and anti malware software for their insecure phone. BAWWWAWWAWWAAWAAAA!!!!!!!! http://socialbarrel.com/market-version-of-android-market-security-app-detected-to-have-malware/4899/ Market version of Android Market security app detected to have malware Experts from the antivirus company Symantec have found as alternate market version of Android Market Security Tool, which instead of performing anti-virus functions is loaded with malware for data theft from the owner of Android-Smartphones and Tablet PCs, said a statement by Symantec. Android Market Security Tool app was released by Google last week to repair the damage caused by hacker attacks on online application store Android Market. A modified version of the program, detected by Symantec, not only does not fulfill its primary purpose (removal of other malware from your Android system), but it also has dangerous functions. In particular, this new sample of malicious software can send personal information of smartphone owner to a remote server, as well as block incoming calls and messages from certain mobile numbers. According to unofficial information, more than 260 thousand Android smartphones and Tablet PCs were infected by this alternate 'security app' malware attack. Magnus laid this down on his screen : > BAWAWWAWWAWAAAAAA > > so many of these linux android p...

Learn Android Mobile Apps Online Course | Android Mobile Application Development Online Training
Expert Android Mobile Apps online course & training with highly skilled fac= ulties at Ample Trainings. Android mobile application development is the pr= ocess by which new applications are created for the Android operating syste= m. To develop a Android application one should have knowledge on Java. Mobi= le application development is the process by which application software is = developed for Mobile phones during manufacturing, downloaded by customers f= rom various mobile software distribution platforms. Online Training Features 1. Interactive Learning sessions 2. Industry Savvy Trainers 3. Learn Right from Your Place 4. Customized Curriculum 5. Highly Affordable Courses 6. Support after Training 7.Job Placements =20 About Ample Trainings:=20 Ample Trainings is a world-wide Interactive Understanding company initiated= by proved industry experts with an aim to provide you with Excellent Train= ing in the modern IT Technologies.=20 Ample Trainings has developed a group of Experienced Trainers worldwide on = all the technologies to train the students. Ample Training is offering onli= ne Training services to Larger IT giants and to separate students worldwide= .. We also provide online training on SAP ABAP,SAP OOPS ABAP,SAP ABAP-BI,SAP X= I,SAP PI,SAP WEBDYNPRO,SAP BASIS,SAP CRM TECHNICAL,SAP GRC, SAP FICO,SAP SD= ,SAP WM,SAP PP,SAP MM,SAP SRM,SAP FSCM,SAP MDM,SAP APO, SAPIS RETAIL,SAP CR= M,S,SAP BI,SAP BO,SAP HANA,SAP ...

An app to find apps
Enjoying an IPad 3 and wondered if there is an app to search for and find apps. With 600,000 apps it might make sense. In article <johg9a$dal$1@dont-email.me>, Charles <charlesschuler@comcast.net> wrote: > Enjoying an IPad 3 and wondered if there is an app to search for and find > apps. With 600,000 apps it might make sense. the app store app, along with a number of other apps that list apps of the day or other things. or just launch safari (or another browser) and search via google. On Thu, 10 May 2012 18:42:50 -0400, Charles wrote: > Enjoying ...

App developers: Ready to be forced to write Blackberry apps?
Blackberry (a Candian company) wants to have the US government force all app developers to supply versions of all their apps for the Blackberry. It's all about "neutrality," of course. http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/01/blackberry-net-neutrality/ Therefore, neutrality must be mandated at the application and content layer if we truly want a free, open and non-discriminatory internet. All wireless broadband customers must have the ability to access any lawful applications and content they choose, and applications/content provid...

How to Build iPhone OS Apps?
If you're new to programming, you'll soon discover that with a little pract= ice, it's not as hard as people make it out to be! You can definitely teach= yourself how to code iPhone apps and before you know it, you'll be submitt= ing your own app into the App Store. iOS Development Objectives:=20 Understand the basics of iOS, its Architecture and Objective-C Concepts Design application layouts and full-fledged Apps Gain understanding of iOS Programming concepts Learn to work with X-Code6 - tool used to debug and deploy applications to = app Store Understand Navigation and Customization in table view Understand Plist (Property List)Files as DB storage and learn to create NS = user default Learn Data storage, Address Book usage, Web services Usage and Notification= Services using iOS Get an understanding of Sprite Kit Understand and create Apple Certification and App Distribution Learn to upload Apps to iTunes Connect Start learning iOS Development from basics to advance levels here... https://goo.gl/VIVrS5 ...

Web resources about - Developer Is Building An App Store For Banned Android Apps - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Pixel (game developer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amaya's other work includes the game Ikachan which he released in 2000, as well as many other low-profile games. He is currently developing a ...

Phil Schiller responds to developer complaints about App Store algorithms broken since at least 2013
... caught the company’s attention. Phil Schiller yesterday responded to tweeted complaints by Mozilla’s Lisa Brester and Screenshot++ developer ...

Developers seek to give Columbia County 'downtown' space
With boundless recreational opportunities, stellar schools and a swelling population of upwardly mobile residents, Columbia County seems to have ...

Dell releases new XPS 13 Developer Edition, launches Linux-based Precision laptops worldwide
... for prosumers. It all started out nearly four years ago with Project Sputnik , which led to the release of the first-gen XPS 13 Developer Edition, ...

Exclusive: Microsoft, developer partner to create $500 million ‘smart city’
Microsoft is partnering with techie-turned-real estate developer Minh Le to build a 2.5 million-square-foot, $500 million "smart city" in a suburb ...

PayPal's Braintree is cutting staff and axing a developer outreach programme
Payments company Braintree is axing a programme meant to get developers interested in technology and cutting staff as a result. Braintree, which ...

ADB Backs Climate Bond By Philippine RE Developer
... green bond in the Philippines. The Asian Development Bank has backed a Climate Bond worth US$225 million issued by Philippines-based developer ...

Welcome to Train Jam: The ultimate game developer road trip
What it's like to ride shotgun on a moving game creation festival and take a cross-country pilgrimage to the Game Developer Conference in San ...

Dive into this deep well of digital developer knowledge
... include digital development, today’s your lucky day. SitePoint Premium is a massive library of courses, videos and e-books aimed at web developers, ...