Facebook "fact-checker" accused of defrauding websites to pay for hookers

High journalistic standards, right Facebook?

<http://dailym.ai/2h32avh>
--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot.
0
Silver

On 12/22/16, 2:55 PM, in article o3hi1u$2k1$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> High journalistic standards, right Facebook?
>
> <http://dailym.ai/2h32avh>

You post links to fake news sites to try to show how you do not want fake
news?

What?

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit
12/22/2016 9:57:21 PM
Not surprising. These are the Stasi-esque individuals chosen by Obama and Zuckerberg to decide if news is "fake" or not. Thankfully no one is buying into their nonsense.
0
Me
12/22/2016 10:17:34 PM
On 12/22/16 14:55, Silver Slimer wrote:
> High journalistic standards, right Facebook?
>
> <http://dailym.ai/2h32avh>

Snopes is another one of those organizations.
They aren't truthful.

0
GreyCloud