Free Mac Mini

As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc.

http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027

0
csipod (18)

cmstar0 wrote:
> As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc.

<scam URL snipped>
sod off.

--
Cheers,

Jim

-begin sig-
Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of
the opinions of its author. You decide.

Web: 	http://www.dotware.co.uk
	http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk

Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS,
DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix
Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS
X 10.4 "Tiger" Dev. Build
Desktop: AMD64 3200+@2.63GHz, 512MB, 80GB, FX5700LE/32" WXGA@2048x768,
DVD+-RW, XPSP1/Debian
FileServer: Athlon XP 2400+, 256MB, 2.72TB, Blind, MuLinux

More but I'm not tellin' ya, there's a pool forming at your feet.
-end sig-
0
james199 (2531)
5/15/2005 11:03:52 PM
begin  KillFileMe.vbs

On 2005-05-15, quoth cmstar0 <csipod@yahoo.com>:
> As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc.
>
> http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027

Like health care, you'll never know just how expensive a Mac Mini is
until it's free.

--
Dreffort - Innovative Microsoft peer-to-peer software.
0