IBM's Reply Memo in Further Support of Motion to Limit SCO's Claims

    Now we're cooking.

    Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the
    court as their list of allegedly misused materials. What it
    appears to have filed is just a list of Linux files.
0
rgc4 (3198)

begin  oe_protect.scr
Roy Culley <rgc@nodomain.none> espoused:
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060405002552215
>
>     Now we're cooking.

>     Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the
>     court as their list of allegedly misused materials. What it
>     appears to have filed is just a list of Linux files.

Hmm, I'm getting:

	Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during
	query in /public/vhost/g/groklaw/system/databases/
	mysql.class.php on line 108
	Cannnot connect to DB server

<StevenK> I can usually supress the feelings that tell me to crash
          tackle a girl into the bushes
0
mark.kent (15323)
4/6/2006 11:30:02 AM
begin  risky.vbs
	<qmafg3-fcv.ln1@ellandroad.demon.co.uk>,
	Mark Kent <mark.kent@demon.co.uk> writes:
> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Roy Culley <rgc@nodomain.none> espoused:
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060405002552215
>>
>>     Now we're cooking.

>>     Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the
>>     court as their list of allegedly misused materials. What it
>>     appears to have filed is just a list of Linux files.
>
> Hmm, I'm getting:
>
> 	Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during
> 	query in /public/vhost/g/groklaw/system/databases/
> 	mysql.class.php on line 108
> 	Cannnot connect to DB server

Same message just connecting to www.groklaw.net. Looks like the DB
server is down.
0
rgc4 (3198)
4/6/2006 11:38:28 AM
Mark Kent <mark.kent@demon.co.uk> did eloquently scribble:

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Roy Culley <rgc@nodomain.none> espoused:
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060405002552215
>>
>>     Now we're cooking.

>>     Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the
>>     court as their list of allegedly misused materials. What it
>>     appears to have filed is just a list of Linux files.
>
> Hmm, I'm getting:
>
>        Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during
>        query in /public/vhost/g/groklaw/system/databases/
>        mysql.class.php on line 108
>        Cannnot connect to DB server

So am I... maybe they're performing some site updates and took the database
offline for a while.
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |                                                 |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!"          |
|            in            | "THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!...FECK!!!! |
|     Computer Science     | - Father Jack in "Father Ted"                   |
spike1 (8171)
4/6/2006 11:49:25 AM
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, spike1@freenet.co.uk
<spike1@freenet.co.uk>
 wrote
on Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:49:25 GMT
<mfbfg3-ui5.ln1@ridcully.fsnet.co.uk>:
> Mark Kent <mark.kent@demon.co.uk> did eloquently scribble:
>>

>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Roy Culley <rgc@nodomain.none> espoused:
>>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060405002552215
>>>
>>>     Now we're cooking.

>>>     Finally, we get a glimmer of an idea of what SCO filed with the
>>>     court as their list of allegedly misused materials. What it
>>>     appears to have filed is just a list of Linux files.
>>
>> Hmm, I'm getting:
>>
>>        Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during
>>        query in /public/vhost/g/groklaw/system/databases/
>>        mysql.class.php on line 108
>>        Cannnot connect to DB server
>
> So am I... maybe they're performing some site updates and took the database
> offline for a while.

Looks like it's working fine now.  :-)

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
Windows Vista.  Because everyone wants a really slick-looking 8-sided wheel.
0
ewill5 (11075)