Ignorant Linux Zealots (Was Linux in Retail) Who actually READ the article?

You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.

I'll spell it out for you COLA Nuts, it's talking about USING LINUX IN
RETAIL, NOT SELLING LINUX RETAIL.

Point Of Sale computers and the like.

Yet just about everyone of you stupid fools jumped the gun, without
reading the article and started in on the old Linux mantra that Linux
sales cannot be measured.
What a laugh it is watching you COLA Nuts make fools of yourselves,
one after another.

Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.

Baba Booey wrote:

> You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
> slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.

> I'll spell it out for you COLA Nuts, it's talking about USING LINUX IN
> RETAIL, NOT SELLING LINUX RETAIL.
>
> Point Of Sale computers and the like.
>
> Yet just about everyone of you stupid fools jumped the gun, without
> reading the article and started in on the old Linux mantra that Linux
> sales cannot be measured.
> What a laugh it is watching you COLA Nuts make fools of yourselves,
> one after another.
>
> Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.

Stupid ass.

Retail POS is still Retail.

again.

Dumb ass.

0
nipper1 (12)
8/28/2004 9:47:31 PM
He Hears His Master's Voice wrote:
> Baba Booey wrote:
>
>> You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
>> slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.
>>
>> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1640521,00.asp
>>
>> I'll spell it out for you COLA Nuts, it's talking about USING LINUX
>> IN RETAIL, NOT SELLING LINUX RETAIL.
>>
>> Point Of Sale computers and the like.
>>
>> Yet just about everyone of you stupid fools jumped the gun, without
>> reading the article and started in on the old Linux mantra that Linux
>> sales cannot be measured.
>> What a laugh it is watching you COLA Nuts make fools of yourselves,
>> one after another.
>>
>> Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.
>
> Stupid ass.
>
> Retail POS is still Retail.

> posting again.
>
> Dumb ass.

Don't you just hate it when you see an honest and accurate post like that.
Call him a dumb arse or something, that will teach him.

Your totally wrong "Retail POS is still Retail" crap is so much better, it
shows how stupid a linux user really is.

0
diogenes (513)
8/28/2004 10:07:18 PM
Diogenes wrote:

> He Hears His Master's Voice wrote:
>> Baba Booey wrote:
>>
>>> You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
>>> slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.
>>>
>>> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1640521,00.asp
>>>
>>> I'll spell it out for you COLA Nuts, it's talking about USING LINUX
>>> IN RETAIL, NOT SELLING LINUX RETAIL.
>>>
>>> Point Of Sale computers and the like.
>>>
>>> Yet just about everyone of you stupid fools jumped the gun, without
>>> reading the article and started in on the old Linux mantra that Linux
>>> sales cannot be measured.
>>> What a laugh it is watching you COLA Nuts make fools of yourselves,
>>> one after another.
>>>
>>> Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.
>>
>> Stupid ass.
>>
>> Retail POS is still Retail.

>> posting again.
>>
>> Dumb ass.
>
> Don't you just hate it when you see an honest and accurate post like that.
> Call him a dumb arse or something, that will teach him.
>
> Your totally wrong "Retail POS is still Retail" crap is so much better, it
> shows how stupid a linux user really is.

Wait.

You're saying that "Retail is not retail" -- right ?

And you are calling Linux users stupid at the same time?

Dumb Ass.

0
nipper1 (12)
8/28/2004 10:14:19 PM
Diogenes wrote:

> Your totally wrong "Retail POS is still Retail" crap is so much better, it
> shows how stupid a linux user really is.

Statements such as this, "...how stupid a user really is." (sic) indicate a
bigot.

0
baruch01 (171)
8/28/2004 10:16:23 PM
begin  Baba Booey wrote:

> Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.

Everyone knows you're ignorant, and nobody cares if you're blind, but
since when have you equated your trollery with zealotry, Flatfish?
0
hamilcar2 (2912)
8/29/2004 12:22:37 AM
baba_booey@linuxmail.org (Baba Booey) wrote in message news:<94cdb156.0408281337.6e3874fd@posting.google.com>...
> You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
> slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.

> I'll spell it out for you COLA Nuts, it's talking about USING LINUX IN
> RETAIL, NOT SELLING LINUX RETAIL.
>
> Point Of Sale computers and the like.
>
> Yet just about everyone of you stupid fools jumped the gun, without
> reading the article and started in on the old Linux mantra that Linux
> sales cannot be measured.
> What a laugh it is watching you COLA Nuts make fools of yourselves,
> one after another.
>
> Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.

COLA Linux hippies are retarded cunts!

Peter Bilt
God bless America!
Error BR-549: MS DRM 1.0 rejects the following post from Baba Booey:

> You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
> slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.
>
> Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.

Baba, I'm plonking your IP.  Maybe you will learn how to better use the
internet.

--
[X] Check here to always trust content from Lin�nut
0
Peter Bilt wrote:

> baba_booey@linuxmail.org (Baba Booey) wrote in message
> > You stupid fools are so trigger happy that your precious OS might be
> > slandered you go off half cocked without even reading the article.
> >
> > http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1640521,00.asp
> >
> > I'll spell it out for you COLA Nuts, it's talking about USING LINUX
> > IN RETAIL, NOT SELLING LINUX RETAIL.
> >
> > Point Of Sale computers and the like.
> >
> > Yet just about everyone of you stupid fools jumped the gun, without
> > reading the article and started in on the old Linux mantra that
> > Linux sales cannot be measured.
> > What a laugh it is watching you COLA Nuts make fools of yourselves,
> > one after another.
> >
> > Blind, ignorant zealots that can't read.
>

> COLA Linux hippies are retarded cunts!
>
> Peter Bilt
> God bless America!

Yes, and the fact they even use Linux is proof.
0
Toad1 (26)
8/29/2004 3:09:27 AM
This Zealots thread's unhappy first message deserves no response that
I can see.  Its author may amount to a social value of about 0.00; its
content comparably valuable.  But as I looked at the thing, I saw a
possible connection to something else.

Namely, a comment I've seen lately that Microsoft is somehow
supporting such messages.  For example, at the top of this newsgroup
as it appears in my machine, someone is commenting about going back to
Windows.  OK.  But why not just go away, why post that here?  And
seems to me, there really is a lot of such traffic in the Linux
newsgroups.  If it's not supported by someone, i.e. Microsoft, then
how come so much?

If indeed Microsoft is behind this rubbish, doesn't their agents
character, say something about Microsoft?

Cheers -- Martha Adams
0
mha22 (147)
8/30/2004 11:49:08 AM
Martha H Adams wrote:

<snip>

> If indeed Microsoft is behind this rubbish, doesn't their agents
> character, say something about Microsoft?

The root post lets the trolls in to 'comment' on it. And in the process
trash this thread and COLA in general. It is patently obvious.

While I can undestand 'Baba Booey' responding it quite frankly puzzles
me as to why some others would bother to respond to this garbage.

ps: notice the follow ups ..
0
daeron3 (834)
8/30/2004 2:03:54 PM
Martha H Adams wrote:
> This Zealots thread's unhappy first message deserves no response that
> I can see.  Its author may amount to a social value of about 0.00; its
> content comparably valuable.  But as I looked at the thing, I saw a
> possible connection to something else.
>
> Namely, a comment I've seen lately that Microsoft is somehow
> supporting such messages.  For example, at the top of this newsgroup
> as it appears in my machine, someone is commenting about going back to
> Windows.  OK.  But why not just go away, why post that here?  And
> seems to me, there really is a lot of such traffic in the Linux
> newsgroups.  If it's not supported by someone, i.e. Microsoft, then
> how come so much?
>
> If indeed Microsoft is behind this rubbish, doesn't their agents
> character, say something about Microsoft?
>
> Cheers -- Martha Adams

Do you wear a hat made out of tin foil?

--
- relic -
Don't take life too seriously, You won't get out alive.

0
nospam8829 (201)

Why linux is linux

My Linux is not your Linux

I have Linux! I have Linux!

COLA is full of fanatic Linux Zealots. Look Elsewhere for Linux Advocacy.
I tried a little experiment and that was to post to COLA making certain to agree with the usual morons like Schestowitz, [Homer], Terry Porter and so forth. I was very careful to make certain that I did not set them off by posting controversial information. IOW I became a COLA "Stepford wife" for a week or so. It was extremely difficult to accomplish because the list of so called Linux "advocates", at least that is what they call themselves, is small in number but high on their own special form of bullshit. Then *ON PURPOSE* , that part is important for those who like to...

Linux, linux, you mutter...
Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. That's what you advocates are. Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg -- Kent East Hill for Bush '04 Death to Kent West Hillians !!! DEATH TO KENT WEST HILL wrote: > > Vagrants, scaliwags and bums. > > That's what you advocates are. > > Drunk old men, wearing jute pants in the alley. > > LeeLee Sobiesky looks elegant in this picture: > > http://www.leeleesobieski.com/pics/lld/lld12.jpg > What is sh...

[News] Linux, Linux, Linux at Acer (Phones and Tablets)

[News] [Linux] Infamous Anti-Linux Blogger Suddently Likes Linux
Edubuntu update - still rocking ,----[ Quote ] | So what's the verdict? Seat of the pants testing suggests that | performance of the thin client network isn't quite on par with | Microsoft Terminal Services (I have an identical test server | running Windows Server 2003) or Citrix systems. However, for | the majority of home, school, and SOHO applications, Edubuntu | represents an incredible value and brilliantly easy setup. | Performance issues aside, setup is quite a ways ahead of that | offered by Microsoft and Citrix and certainly more accessible | for the average user. This is a really mature release and I | can't wait to see what is offered by the 7.10 release slated | for this fall. `---- http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1049 He has a long history of bash Linux and attracting flames, mind you. Roy Schestowitz wrote: > http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1049 > > He has a long history of bash Linux and attracting flames, mind you. I mentioned ZDNET before, and yes, I too am amazed that they seemed to do a 180 on Linux! Guess IBM must be buying some 4-color fold outs in their magazines... ...

Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek! --------------------------------------------------------- Can't believe how busy its gotten lately. Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again, then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!! Ah the delights of pure geek life!! On 4/17/2012 7:10 PM, 7 wrote: > Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek! > --------------------------------------------------------- > > Can't believe how busy its gotten lately. > > Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again, > then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux, > then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!! > > Ah the delights of pure geek life!! Get paid for your Linux hobby? I don't think so, little fraud. "Field engineer working in the City installing dealing equipment, developer making windows and SQL applications, optimizing SQL in sales and quotation system (C, C++, VB, .NET), embedded PIC developer (Microchip C) making level 4 switch mode power supplies and hand held electrical test equipment, setting up Apache/PHP Linux servers and security penetrating testing, ethernet packet sniffing with wireshark, travel to China (and stayed there for 2 years) making PCBs and hand held products. General all round technology person ...

Linux in the news..CBC article recommends Ubuntu linux
Just thought I'd post this for anyone interested. http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/tech/linux.html ...

[News] [Linux] Linux Has Advantage in the Mobile OS World
How Linux morphed from a server to a mobile OS ,----[ Quote ] | When evaluating Linux as a possible OS candidate, it is important to | remember that the Linux "model" for mobile devices is horizontal. That | is, Linux is not presented as a vertically integrated top to bottom | solution for a mobile device supplied by one vendor. | | It's a sharp contrast to the other OS suppliers such as Microsoft | with Windows Mobile, Symbian and PalmSource. These suppliers | support a highly integrated software stack, incorporating not | only an OS but also extensive middleware and application layer | pieces. Arguably the price for such integration is lack of | flexibility and loss of control. `---- http://www.wirelessnetdesignline.com/howto/broadband/199600344;jsessionid=N1IAB5VKZRD0QQSNDLRCKH0CJUNN2JVN http://tinyurl.com/2c3z7z Microsoft taps mobiles for developing world ,----[ Quote ] | Microsoft is facing fierce competition from Linux, however, most | notably the One Laptop per Child project to ship low cost | notebooks to schools in developing nations. | | Linux vendor Red Hat unveiled a Global Desktop last week | targeting computers at small and medium sized businesses as | well as governments in third world nations. `---- http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2189936/microsoft-taps-mobile-tech Related: 70 percent of smartphones use Symbian ,----[ Quote ] | At 3GSM it became clear that 70 percent of all smartphones use Symbian. | | Linux accounts for 16.9 perc...

Linux Zealots Exposed. The truth behind the Linux Religion.
http://tmrepository.com/about/ " "Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it for help, advice or information, can tell you that every last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows, OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft." "The TM Repository was created as a means to take back the Internet from these zealots. It allows members to document the predictable rhetoric that zealots are always spouting in the form of �trademark slogans� or TM�s. The hope is to one day silence the �Freetards� by pointing out the lies, contradictions and hypocrisies of their incessant, desperate trolling." The Linux freetards are going down. On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:24:21 -0400, The Linux Destroyer wrote: > http://tmrepository.com/about/ > > " > > "Anyone who has ever browsed a technology website, be it > for help, advice or information, can tell you that every > last one of them is infected by Linux zealots. They > evangelize the Linux operating system by trolling forums > and blogs, spreading lies and exaggerations about the > Linux while simultaneously spreading FUD about Windows, > OSX, BSD, and their favourite enemy, Microsoft." > > "The TM Repository was created as a means to take back > the Internet from these ze...

ROX Linux and ROX on OS X and arm linux
Hi I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on other platforms. I've not managed to find anything. Is ROX available for OS X? Is ROX available for Acorn\Iyonix Arm linux? Did ROX Linux ever come to anything? I was a member of the mailing list a while ago, it started off interesting and then seemed to go off on a tangent then it all went quiet. It seemed like an excellent idea, a linux distro structured like RISC OS. It would have been an ideal compliment to a RISC OS system, same UI but different set of applications (probably not quite so consistent as we are used to though). It could also have been a life boat if RISC OS were ever to grind to a halt. Presumably some sorts of common apps (python perhaps) would have been possible and if RISCOSE or similar were to be developed too, the possibilities would be even greater. Do others consider it would have been desirable? -- Jess Iyonix contact http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net Hotmail is my spam trap - don't email valid - mailto:nospam@jess.itworkshop-nexus.net In message <729a59544e.jess@itworkshop.invalid> Jess <phantasm_39@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I've just just done some searches on Google for ROX linux, and ROX on > other platforms. > These starting points might help. http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&q=ROX filer desktop http://rox.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/ http://rox.sourceforg...

Web resources about - Ignorant Linux Zealots (Was Linux in Retail) Who actually READ the article? - comp.os.linux.advocacy

All sizes - ignorant - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The West Wing: The Ignorant, Tight Ass Club - YouTube
See http://www.yoism.org/?q=node/382 and http://www.yoism.org/?q=node/250, for the quintessential web pages on homosexuality, homophobia, gay ...

'Education making us ignorant'
'Education making us ignorant'

'Ignorant people are very dangerous things'
'Ignorant people are very dangerous things'

Parents ignorant of teenagers’ vaccination schedules - The Courier-Mail Search Search
PARENTS of teenagers do not rate immunisation as a top concern for their child’s health despite vaccines for five deadly diseases on offer in ...

Not anti-vaxxer, just plain ignorant
PARENTS of teenagers do not&nbsp;rate immunisation as a top&nbsp;concern for their child’s health&nbsp;despite vaccines for five&nbsp;deadly ...

Reclaim Australia Concerned MP's Appearance Will Make Them Seem Too Ignorant
... at an upcoming anti-Islam rally. Members of the 'Reclaim Australia' group have expressed concerns that this might make them appear 'too ignorant'. ...

Greed of an ignorant electorate fed by power-hungry politicians
If our worst-case scenario is Ireland's current reality, heaven help us.

Facebook is ignorant about India’s culture
Silicon Valley must adapt products to suit its customers or risk becoming sidelined.