Like Einstein Like Linux

Linux is a hobby project largely created by Linus Torvalds in his
spare time with no corporate or government sponsorship.

Einstein's relativity, both special and general, as well as his
photoelectric effect, are hobby projects that were largely created
during his spare time with no corporate or government sponsorship.

Einstein's theories are universally acclaimed as being the greatest
intellectual achievements in the history of mankind.

GNU/Linux is perhaps the greatest computing achievement in the history
of the OS.

To all those dumb-fsck a$$holes who continue to declaim GNU/Linux
as being "hobbyist:" lick the stinking, spattered sh!t off your maggoty
toilet seat.

GNU/Linux.  The only choice of real men everywhere.

0
Fabian

On 1/29/2016 9:14 PM, Fabian Russell wrote:

> GNU/Linux is perhaps the greatest computing achievement in the history
> of the OS.

It's a pile of stolen/cloned/borrowed ideas, free because it has to be.
  The beady-eyed hobbyists who coded it couldn't come up with anything
original if their lives depended on it.

> To all those dumb-fsck a$$holes who continue to declaim GNU/Linux
> as being "hobbyist:" lick the stinking, spattered sh!t off your maggoty
> toilet seat.
>
> GNU/Linux.  The only choice of real men everywhere.

where "real men" = fat, pasty, MS-hating geeks like Fabian Russell

0
DFS
1/31/2016 1:00:26 AM
On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 9:15:34 PM UTC-5, Fabian Russell wrote:

> GNU/L inux.  The only choice of real men everywhere.

Support the Ubuntu/Linux DE Standard.

Who says so? Moi does.
--
Je suis Moi, Ubuntu/Linux DE
Have you been deceived by the American bully, Richard Stallman? Are you just a gnu/Linux Putz?

Sorry, but Moi is much smarter than a Stupid person bragging about how little they really know about Linux.
0
John
1/31/2016 1:12:23 AM
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 10:12:26 AM UTC+9, John Gohde wrote:
> On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 9:15:34 PM UTC-5, Fabian Russell wrote:
> >=20
> > GNU/L inux.  The only choice of real men everywhere.
>=20
>=20
> Support the Ubuntu/Linux DE Standard.
>=20
> Who says so? Moi does.
> --
> Je suis Moi, Ubuntu/Linux DE
> Have you been deceived by the American bully, Richard Stallman? Are you j=
ust a gnu/Linux Putz?
> Main GNU spiel: http://tinyurl.com/qzxnnoj
> Preplacing GNU with Ubuntu spiel: http://tinyurl.com/h9x4u8y
> Ubuntu 14.04 shipped musl/libc as an optional package: http://tinyurl.com=
/jkthv6b
> the smallest statically linked C program being 1.8K with musl/libc vs 662=
K with glibc: http://tinyurl.com/3rswng5
> My Linux position spiel: http://tinyurl.com/zesmq9g
> Open Source Licenses spiel: http://tinyurl.com/hmfcura
>=20
> Sorry, but Moi is much smarter than a Stupid person bragging about how li=
ttle they really know about Linux.

Shut up pensionist, cannot but be parroting the same thing over and over. B=
SD/Mac OS is the best way to go if any... (if yo don't want to ruin your he=
alth, all rich people and scholars use mainly Mac and iPhones, least bugs a=
nd viruses but cost more)

"BSD, the version of UNIX=AE developed at the University of California, Ber=
keley."

No hobbyists, no plagiarists, but paid academic researchers!

As for the Einstein folks:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxCNZPjyxD1E
0
Takuya
1/31/2016 3:56:54 AM
On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 10:57:00 PM UTC-5, Takuya Saitoh wrote:
> On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 10:12:26 AM UTC+9, John Gohde wrote:
> > On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 9:15:34 PM UTC-5, Fabian Russell wrote:
> > >=20
> > > GNU/L inux.  The only choice of real men everywhere.
> >=20
> >=20
> > Support the Ubuntu/Linux DE Standard.
> >=20
> > Who says so? Moi does.
> > --
> > Je suis Moi, Ubuntu/Linux DE
> > Have you been deceived by the American bully, Richard Stallman? Are you=
 just a gnu/Linux Putz?
> > Main GNU spiel: http://tinyurl.com/qzxnnoj
> > Preplacing GNU with Ubuntu spiel: http://tinyurl.com/h9x4u8y
> > Ubuntu 14.04 shipped musl/libc as an optional package: http://tinyurl.c=
om/jkthv6b
> > the smallest statically linked C program being 1.8K with musl/libc vs 6=
62K with glibc: http://tinyurl.com/3rswng5
> > My Linux position spiel: http://tinyurl.com/zesmq9g
> > Open Source Licenses spiel: http://tinyurl.com/hmfcura
> >=20
> > Sorry, but Moi is much smarter than a Stupid person bragging about how =
little they really know about Linux.
>=20
> Shut up pensionist, cannot but be parroting the same thing over and over.=
 BSD/Mac OS is the best way to go if any... (if yo don't want to ruin your =
health, all rich people and scholars use mainly Mac and iPhones, least bugs=
 and viruses but cost more)
>=20
> "BSD, the version of UNIX=AE developed at the University of California, B=
erkeley."
>=20
> No hobbyists, no plagiarists, but paid academic researchers!

Shut up Freak!
0
John
1/31/2016 4:08:49 AM
<h2><PRE Style='Font-Family: OCR A, monospace !important;'>
Google made a ton of money extending Linux.

Likewise, the government extended Einsein's ideas.

Apple extended BSD; by itself, BSD isn't much.

Likewise, Linux needs extensions.

Not all extensions are popular, money makers.
0
Jeff
1/31/2016 9:44:50 PM
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 4:44:52 PM UTC-5, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> =A0
> Google made a ton of money extending Linux.

Google Bastardized Linux, Putz!
0
John
1/31/2016 10:13:27 PM
On Monday, February 1, 2016 at 7:13:31 AM UTC+9, John Gohde wrote:
> On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 4:44:52 PM UTC-5, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> > =A0
> > Google made a ton of money extending Linux.
>=20
>=20
> Google Bastardized Linux, Putz!

And attract virii to it ...
0
Takuya
2/1/2016 5:26:52 AM
On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 02:14:34 +0000, Fabian Russell wrote:

> Linux is a hobby project largely created by Linus Torvalds in his spare
> time with no corporate or government sponsorship.
>
> Einstein's relativity, both special and general, as well as his
> photoelectric effect, are hobby projects that were largely created
> during his spare time with no corporate or government sponsorship.
>
> Einstein's theories are universally acclaimed as being the greatest
> intellectual achievements in the history of mankind.
>
> GNU/Linux is perhaps the greatest computing achievement in the history
> of the OS.
>
> To all those dumb-fsck a$$holes who continue to declaim GNU/Linux as
> being "hobbyist:" lick the stinking, spattered sh!t off your maggoty
> toilet seat.
>
> GNU/Linux.  The only choice of real men everywhere.

Nah.

BSD has its uses, too.  :)

0
Kelsey
2/1/2016 9:50:23 PM
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 12:57:00 PM UTC+9, Takuya Saitoh wrote:
> As for the Einstein folks:
>
> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCNZPjyxD1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz4V2LJ-vYQ
0
Takuya

portable pda-like Linux-OS on tablet PC-like device?
Hi! I am considering in buying a tablet-PC-device and run Linux on it (I've been to much in Windows in the last 2 years, have to come back to the rooooots^^). Since I want to replace my PalmOS PDAs with a device with big or huge display (well, bigger as LifeDrive and even huger than HTC Advantage X7500) I wanted to figure out, how I can determine a Linux to be ... PDA-like: I am looking for the device to turn on instantly - instant on without booting it everytime. Can You give me an advise in this? Can I do this with a common linux or do I need a special one? Or do I have to get a real...

Linux, Linux, Linux

[News] [Linux] Infamous Anti-Linux Blogger Suddently Likes Linux
Edubuntu update - still rocking ,----[ Quote ] | So what's the verdict? Seat of the pants testing suggests that | performance of the thin client network isn't quite on par with | Microsoft Terminal Services (I have an identical test server | running Windows Server 2003) or Citrix systems. However, for | the majority of home, school, and SOHO applications, Edubuntu | represents an incredible value and brilliantly easy setup. | Performance issues aside, setup is quite a ways ahead of that | offered by Microsoft and Citrix and certainly more accessible | for the average user. This i...

[News] Mac OS X-Like Dock for GNU/Linux Reviewed by Linux.com
KXDocker: More than a task manager ,----[ Quote ] | The basic idea behind Mac OS X's Dock is that when you need an | application, you click on its icon on an on-screen bar, and the | application is launched (if it has not been yet) or switched to | (if it has). Stefano Zingarini has borrowed this concept for | KXDocker, a KDE variation of OS X's Dock (which is also usable | with GNOME and other desktop environments). `---- http://applications.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/12/28/1956207&from=rss Related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VekgyKQoTeM&NR http://www.youtube.com/wa...

[News] [Linux] Mac OS X Becomes More Like Linux, Exposes Big List of Bugs
More Unix in Apple's Leopard ,----[ Quote ] | Among the new features comprising the Leopard's innards Apple points to | the automounter autofs, with the aid of which the Finder will in future | be able to mount remote file systems asynchronously. A new feature of | interest to both professional developers and interested laymen is | DTrace, borrowed from Sun's Solaris, which permits detailed monitoring | of the performance of programs during run-time. `---- http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/91448/from/rss09 Like all O/Ses, Apple has many problems in Tiger as well. W...

[News] Mainsoft Calls Mono with Linux "Linux 2.0"; Windows Becomes More Like Linux
Starting flag waved for Race to Linux 2.0 ,----[ Quote ] | In a bid to highlight the ease with which applications can be ported | to Linux, the Mono project IBM and Mainsoft will host the 'Race | to Linux 2.0'. `---- http://www.pcpro.co.uk/os/news/106826/starting-flag-waved-for-race-to-linux-20.html Shouldn't this be the other way around? Something like this... Linuxification of an XP desktop ,----[ Quote ] | His case is not the ideal one: keeping Windows for playing specific | games. Some other use cases are more legitimate though: | | * Having a Windows XP desktop at wo...

Do you like to read words with no spaces between them? Then you might like Linux
This is what the gedit menu looked like on my Manjaro Linux system: FileEditViewSearchToolsDocumentsHelp http://bayimg.com/EANoeAaFo The hobbyware was obviously put on Earth to test our patience, and to provide a source of amusement. On 12/09/2014 10:24 AM, DFS wrote: > This is what the gedit menu looked like on my Manjaro Linux system: > > FileEditViewSearchToolsDocumentsHelp > > http://bayimg.com/EANoeAaFo > > > The hobbyware was obviously put on Earth to test our patience, and to > provide a source of amusement. Wintroll! Stop wintrollin...

The Ten Commandments for Linux Distributions. (What Linux is REALLY like!)
Another example of how lame Linux is. This poor guy could easily do all that he listed with one copy of Windows XP yet he needs 5 or more Linux distributions to do the same. The problem with Linux is the old distribution shuffle that is a necessary evil because no distribution can do all that this guy asks, and he isn't asking much. He is wasting so much time switching Linux distributions it's a wonder he has time to do anything else. But that's what Linux is about, wasting time. Linux is free if you don't value your time. http://www.yoper.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=...

What I like about Linux.
Sorry but I can't think of a single thing I like about Linux. Linux sucks. I tried Ubuntu a few months ago and it was so bad I couldn't even keep it running for more than maybe 30 minutes at a time without it crashing. I would move my mouse and it thought my mouse was a printer so it would freeze! I finally gave up. Linux sucks. "Jayne's Douchebag" <stinkypussy@smellit.org> wrote in message news:MPG.28c20b118b6e558f9896d3@news.cnntp.org... > Sorry but I can't think of a single thing I like about > Linux. > Linux sucks. > I tried Ubuntu a few ...

Liking Linux
Actually, I like Linux. I don't like COLA. tab wrote: > Actually, I like Linux. > I don't like COLA. Then don't drink it. I like most colas but I prefer Dr. Pepper. comp.os.spil wrote: > tab wrote: > > Actually, I like Linux. > > I don't like COLA. > > Then don't drink it. I like most colas but I prefer Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is good. But I can only handle so much caffeine each day. I'm also secure enough in my manhood to admit that I like Fresca. lqualig@uku.co.uk wrote: > comp.os.spil wrote: >> tab wrote: >>> A...

What I like about Linux
1) It works, I know I can sit at my computer and do what need to be done without any hassles or crashes. 2) Its secure, No email virus, no spyware, no trogans. and I can acess online banking from both he banks I have accounts with knowing that my web browser doesn't bad security history 3) Its customizable, you can choose to go with the ``usual'' PC look with a window manaer like KDE of you can go for something completely personalizable like Fvwm which lets you dictate pretty much everything about how a window looks, I for instance have, as well as the usual buttons...

Why I like Linux and why you should , too
(Finally got back to normal; posting through Google is *not* a nice experience!<grin>) Why do I like Linux? Well, it's not just because it's free beer, for a start. Of course, that's a factor. It's nice to get something so useful for the price of magazine, or, as in the case of my old Red Hat 9.0, a book. Get the distro free and pay for the support of the book/mag that tells you how to run it. Very nice. But there's a lot more to it than that. Free beer is an encouragement because you don't have to worry about experimentation - if something screws up, you aren&...

I like Linux but.........
The fonts still looks ugly, even with Vera-fonts and MSTTfonts. chrisv wrote: > On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:50:23 +0100, The AntiChrist <cc@cc.cc> wrote: > > >>The fonts still looks ugly, even with Vera-fonts and MSTTfonts. > > > *plonk* > /yuck/ On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:50:23 +0100, The AntiChrist <cc@cc.cc> wrote: >The fonts still looks ugly, even with Vera-fonts and MSTTfonts. *plonk* The AntiChrist wrote: > The fonts still looks ugly, even with Vera-fonts and MSTTfonts. Fonts look fine for me. Then again, I'm not a spoiled priss tha...

Web resources about - Like Einstein Like Linux - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Einstein family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Einstein family is the family of the famous physicist Albert Einstein (1879–1955). Einstein's great-great-great-great-grandfather, Jakob ...

Ben Einstein (@BenEinstein) on Twitter

Genius - Einstein on the App Store on iTunes
Get Genius - Einstein on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” Albert Einstein ...
Pretty dreary here today, but this stop sign caught my attention. Bright, vivid colors can draw attention and add "pop" to a photo. Make a photo ...

Meet the world’s next Einstein
“I TOLD you, Daddy, I told you,” Sabrina Pasterski shouted excitedly before her father wrapped her up in an embrace. “Oh my God, it’s so amazing,” ...

Einstein’s relativity theory explained in cartoon form by Doctor Who
Today, November 25, marks the 100th anniversary of German physicist Albert Einstein’s world-changing theory of general relativity, described ...

Liveblogging History: November 25, 1915: Einstein
**Abraham Pais**: [Subtle Is the Lord](https://kindle.amazon.com/your_highlights): >Section V of Einstein’s 1907 review article... begins the ...

Why a rumor about the discovery of something Einstein predicted over 100 years ago is going viral
... Krauss's Tweet 4,250% more retweets than his usual 40 or so — overnight. What are gravitational waves and why do they matter? Albert Einstein ...

Hubble's 'Einstein Cross' Supernova Strikes Back
An ancient supernova that was serendipitously captured in four Hubble space telescope images thanks to a naturally occurring cosmic magnifying ...

ESA Launches Test Probe Seeking Einstein's Gravitational Waves
The European Space Agency has launched the first scientific step to detecting Albert Einstein’s gravitational waves - a $450m test probe.