Linux supporter IBM pays $10's of millions after lying and defrauding investors

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en

<quote>
June 02, 2008 04:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time

NEW YORK--Labaton Sucharow LLP, Klafter & Olsen LLP and IBM announce that
they have received preliminary approval for an agreement to settle the
securities class action titled In re IBM Securities Litigation, No.
1:05-cv-6279 (AKH) (S.D.N.Y.), for $20 million in cash.

In this litigation, the plaintiffs alleged that members of the class were
damaged by misrepresentations and omissions in IBM's April 5, 2005
announcement that it would begin stock option expensing in the first quarter
of 2005. Specifically, the plaintiffs alleged that IBM misled investors as
to its expected financial results and the anticipated size of its stock
option expense for the quarter.

</quote>

Ezekiel

Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of Half Wits
from Micoshaft Corporation:

You should post your name, address and the fraudsters that sponsor you to
IBM Litigation department.

You can even do special deals if you tell all to get immunity from
prosecution and perhaps even a big reward after judgements are handed out.

WINDUMMIES CONTROL 320 MILLION BOTNET PCs

Is that you Ezekiel?

And have your signed the special Bill Goatse License and paid Bill Goatse
his money before using his proprietory OS  - oh proprietory software
Outlook Express user?

And when are you going to delete your WINDUMMY PC and install some Linux?

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

> http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en
>

> <quote>
> June 02, 2008 04:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> NEW YORK--Labaton Sucharow LLP, Klafter & Olsen LLP and IBM announce that
> they have received preliminary approval for an agreement to settle the
> securities class action titled In re IBM Securities Litigation, No.
> 1:05-cv-6279 (AKH) (S.D.N.Y.), for $20 million in cash.
>

> In this litigation, the plaintiffs alleged that members of the class were
> damaged by misrepresentations and omissions in IBM's April 5, 2005
> announcement that it would begin stock option expensing in the first quarter
> of 2005. Specifically, the plaintiffs alleged that IBM misled investors as
> to its expected financial results and the anticipated size of its stock
> option expense for the quarter.
>
> </quote>

And Gerstner sold a pile of stock in September of one year before he left.
The fiscal report came out a couple of weeks later and IBM didn't do as
well as expected.
The stock plummeted.

Duh......do you think it was connected?
Of course not....

It was *never* investigated AFAIK.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

.... nothing related to Linux.
--
Rick
0
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:46:29 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?
ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en

>> <quote>
>> June 02, 2008 04:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>>
>> NEW YORK--Labaton Sucharow LLP, Klafter & Olsen LLP and IBM announce
>> that they have received preliminary approval for an agreement to settle
>> the securities class action titled In re IBM Securities Litigation, No.
>> 1:05-cv-6279 (AKH) (S.D.N.Y.), for $20 million in cash.
>>

>> In this litigation, the plaintiffs alleged that members of the class
>> were damaged by misrepresentations and omissions in IBM's April 5, 2005
>> announcement that it would begin stock option expensing in the first
>> quarter of 2005. Specifically, the plaintiffs alleged that IBM misled
>> investors as to its expected financial results and the anticipated size
>> of its stock option expense for the quarter.
>>
>> </quote>
>

> And Gerstner sold a pile of stock in September of one year before he
> left. The fiscal report came out a couple of weeks later and IBM didn't
> do as well as expected.
> The stock plummeted.
>
> Duh......do you think it was connected? Of course not....
>
> It was *never* investigated AFAIK.

.... and it has nothing to do with Linux.

--
Rick
0
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 05:55:19 -0500, Rick wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:46:29 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:47:34 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?
> ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en
>>>

>>> <quote>
>>> June 02, 2008 04:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>>>
>>> NEW YORK--Labaton Sucharow LLP, Klafter & Olsen LLP and IBM announce
>>> that they have received preliminary approval for an agreement to settle
>>> the securities class action titled In re IBM Securities Litigation, No.
>>> 1:05-cv-6279 (AKH) (S.D.N.Y.), for $20 million in cash.
>>>

>>> In this litigation, the plaintiffs alleged that members of the class
>>> were damaged by misrepresentations and omissions in IBM's April 5, 2005
>>> announcement that it would begin stock option expensing in the first
>>> quarter of 2005. Specifically, the plaintiffs alleged that IBM misled
>>> investors as to its expected financial results and the anticipated size
>>> of its stock option expense for the quarter.
>>>
>>> </quote>
>>

>> And Gerstner sold a pile of stock in September of one year before he
>> left. The fiscal report came out a couple of weeks later and IBM didn't
>> do as well as expected.
>> The stock plummeted.
>>
>> Duh......do you think it was connected? Of course not....
>>
>> It was *never* investigated AFAIK.
>
> ... and it has nothing to do with Linux.

Neither do at least 3/4 of Roy Schestowitz's posts.

You don't seem to complain when he whines on and on about the Zune....

You're a fool Rick...

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick_n_straw (4058)
6/3/2008 10:59:36 AM
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 05:55:19 -0500, Rick wrote:

>> ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en

>>> And Gerstner sold a pile of stock in September of one year before he
>>> left. The fiscal report came out a couple of weeks later and IBM didn't
>>> do as well as expected.
>>> The stock plummeted.
>>>
>>> Duh......do you think it was connected? Of course not....
>>>
>>> It was *never* investigated AFAIK.
>> ... and it has nothing to do with Linux.
>
> Neither do at least 3/4 of Roy Schestowitz's posts.
>
> You don't seem to complain when he whines on and on about the Zune....
>
> You're a fool Rick...

I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
notthe one obsessed with him.

And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
overwhelming majority of your posts, either.
0
none11 (12193)
6/3/2008 7:13:20 PM
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:13:20 -0400, Rick wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080602006505&newsLang=en

>>> ... and it has nothing to do with Linux.
>>
>> Neither do at least 3/4 of Roy Schestowitz's posts.
>>
>> You don't seem to complain when he whines on and on about the Zune....
>>
>> You're a fool Rick...
>>
> I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
> and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
> notthe one obsessed with him.

Neither do I.

I didn't report him, other people who are sick and tired of him did.
He's using scripts to post which is against the TOS.
It's obvious.

And BTW he likes to brag about getting people's accounts canceled so he is
getting what he deserves.

> And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
> overwhelming majority of your posts, either.

You reply to just about everything I write....

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick_n_straw (4058)
6/3/2008 7:23:14 PM
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:13:20 -0400, Rick wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> Neither do at least 3/4 of Roy Schestowitz's posts.
>>>
>>> You don't seem to complain when he whines on and on about the Zune....
>>>
>>> You're a fool Rick...
>>>
>> I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
>> and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
>> notthe one obsessed with him.
>
> Neither do I.

Bullshit.

> I didn't report him, other people who are sick and tired of him did.

Yeah, right. Then how did youknow?

> He's using scripts to post which is against the TOS.
> It's obvious.

Really? Obvious?

> And BTW he likes to brag about getting people's accounts canceled so he is
> getting what he deserves.

Maybe you will get what you deserve, but I doubt that.

>> And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
>> overwhelming majority of your posts, either.
>
> You reply to just about everything I write....

That is a lie, and you know it.
0
none11 (12193)
6/3/2008 7:44:37 PM
"Rick" <none@nomail.com> stated in post
AIudnaDgjqhNCtjVnZ2dnUVZ_rrinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/3/08 12:13 PM:

> I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
> and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
> notthe one obsessed with him.
>
> And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
> overwhelming majority of your posts, either.

Well, ever since I helped you completely humiliate yourself on the topic of
desktop Linux UI you have not been responding to me... which, frankly, is
just fine by me!

--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing. - Unknown

0
usenet2 (47889)
6/3/2008 10:56:20 PM
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:56:20 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Rick" <none@nomail.com> stated in post
> AIudnaDgjqhNCtjVnZ2dnUVZ_rrinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/3/08 12:13 PM:

>> I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
>> and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
>> notthe one obsessed with him.
>>
>> And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
>> overwhelming majority of your posts, either.
>
> Well, ever since I helped you completely humiliate yourself on the topic
> of desktop Linux UI you have not been responding to me... which,
> frankly, is just fine by me!

fsck off Snit, you're a liar.

--
Rick
0

> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:56:20 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> "Rick" <none@nomail.com> stated in post
>> AIudnaDgjqhNCtjVnZ2dnUVZ_rrinZ2d@supernews.com on 6/3/08 12:13 PM:

>>> I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
>>> and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
>>> notthe one obsessed with him.
>>>
>>> And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
>>> overwhelming majority of your posts, either.
>>
>> Well, ever since I helped you completely humiliate yourself on the topic
>> of desktop Linux UI you have not been responding to me... which,
>> frankly, is just fine by me!
>
> fsck off Snit, you're a liar.

First: I told you that you would start posting to me again soon.  Completely
predictable... you simply cannot handle me noting facts.

Second, to pretend you did not completely humiliate yourself in the UI
discussion would be dishonest... you flip flopped and could not decide what
position to take... and you tried to avoid topics by refusing to use *any*
word to describe a concept (you still are flip flopping and running from the
concept of the fractured Linux desktop... you simply cannot make up your
mind!)

You are good for a few laughs... and then you slink away again.  No problem
here - you frankly get boring when you just start lashing out, as you do so
often when you realize how far over your head you are.

--
The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

0
usenet2 (47889)
6/4/2008 1:33:18 AM
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:44:37 -0400, Rick wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> I read some of his links. That's about it. I don't follow every post,
>>> and then harrass him. I don't inform monitors of his every move. I am
>>> notthe one obsessed with him.
>>
>> Neither do I.
>
> Bullshit.

Says you and your band of loonies.
Roy posts a ton of messages to every conrner of the net and if he thinks
that he is not going to attract attention, he is a fool.

>> I didn't report him, other people who are sick and tired of him did.
>
> Yeah, right. Then how did youknow?

My email is real duhhhhh....
People email me all the time.
Now whether or not someone is pulling my leg, I don't know and I really
don't care.
It's not that important to me.

>> He's using scripts to post which is against the TOS.
>> It's obvious.
>
> Really? Obvious?

Yep.
Ten posts each one a minute a part?
You tell me how he is doing that by manually typing each one.
They are also the exact same spewage that he posts in COLA and other
places, like Propeller as well.

Are you that stupid?

>> And BTW he likes to brag about getting people's accounts canceled so he is
>> getting what he deserves.
>
> Maybe you will get what you deserve, but I doubt that.

I'm not violating any TOS.
I rarely post to anyplace other than COLA.

>>> And before you and lappy Snit respond.. I don't respond to the
>>> overwhelming majority of your posts, either.
>>
>> You reply to just about everything I write....
>>
> That is a lie, and you know it.

No it's not.
Look for yourself.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
0
brick_n_straw (4058)
6/4/2008 3:32:14 AM
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 23:32:14 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:44:37 -0400, Rick wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> Neither do I.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>
> Says you and your band of loonies.

BAnd of loonies? You mean like you, DFS, Quark and Snit?

> Roy posts a ton of messages to every conrner of the net and if he thinks
> that he is not going to attract attention, he is a fool.

Attracting attention is not the same as "they are monitoring him".

>>> I didn't report him, other people who are sick and tired of him did.
>>
>> Yeah, right. Then how did you know?
>
> My email is real duhhhhh....
> People email me all the time.
> Now whether or not someone is pulling my leg, I don't know and I really
> don't care.
> It's not that important to me.

So, if some one is "pulling your leg", lying, to you, you don't care,
because they are lying about Roy? And why would "they" report this
"monitoring" to you, anyway?

>>> He's using scripts to post which is against the TOS. It's obvious.
>>
>> Really? Obvious?
>
> Yep.
> Ten posts each one a minute a part?
> You tell me how he is doing that by manually typing each one. They are
> also the exact same spewage that he posts in COLA and other places, like
> Propeller as well.

If it that much of a o-no, and has been going on for so long, why hasn't
something been done?

> Are you that stupid?

AS opposed to your bigoted hatred of both Roy and Linux?

>>> And BTW he likes to brag about getting people's accounts canceled so
>>> he is getting what he deserves.
>>
>> Maybe you will get what you deserve, but I doubt that.
>
> I'm not violating any TOS.

You don't Roy is, and even if so, why should you care?

> I rarely post to anyplace other than COLA.

>>> You reply to just about everything I write....
>>>
>> That is a lie, and you know it.
>
> No it's not.
> Look for yourself.

That is a lie, and you know it. Look for your self. Look at your posts.
They look at my replies. If there is a shred of honesty in you, you will
see that I do not repsond to the majority of your posts.

--
Rick
0

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

Don't like these posts? Stop feeding the troll

[...]

Sue3723 (2)