linux - the swiss cheese malware OS coughts up superuser rights

fact is that linux is insecure by design.

Linux - I hate it already!!!!

Linux kernel vulnerability coughs up superuser rights
By Ryan Naraine | October 21, 2010, 7:06am PDT

The open-source Linux operating system contains a serious security flaw that
can be exploited to gain superuser rights on a target system.

The vulnerability, in the Linux implementation of the Reliable Datagram
Sockets (RDS) protocol, affects unpatched versions of the Linux kernel,
starting from 2.6.30, where the RDS protocol was first included.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/linux-kernel-vulnerability-coughs-up-superuser-rights/7509

0
fredy1 (26)

"One Shot - One Kill" <fredy@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> fact is that linux is insecure by design.
>
> Linux - I hate it already!!!!

Regarding Linux security, COLA has only *one* answer:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WkZBVhlLNhg/SeXJUCL7KgI/AAAAAAAABSk/xIGSLsEuSwQ/s400/head_up_arse%5B1%5D.2

Loes de Wilde-Dofpoot pulled this Usenet face plant:

> "One Shot - One Kill" <fredy@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> fact is that linux is insecure by design.
>>
>> Linux - I hate it already!!!!
>>
> Regarding Linux security, COLA has only *one* answer:
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WkZBVhlLNhg/SeXJUCL7KgI/AAAAAAAABSk/xIGSLsEuSwQ/s400/head_up_arse%5B1%5D.2

Don't be so fscking stupid.

0
ahlstromc8504 (8208)
10/21/2010 9:08:51 PM
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:17:22 +0200, Loes de Wilde-Dofpoot wrote:

> "One Shot - One Kill" <fredy@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>> fact is that linux is insecure by design.
>>
>> Linux - I hate it already!!!!
>>

> Regarding Linux security, COLA has only *one* answer:
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WkZBVhlLNhg/SeXJUCL7KgI/AAAAAAAABSk/
xIGSLsEuSwQ/s400/head_up_arse%5B1%5D.2

WinTrolls can't even come up with their own stuff. Lack of imagination --
no wonder they *want* to be assimilated by the Borg.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

> On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:17:22 +0200, Loes de Wilde-Dofpoot wrote:
>> "One Shot - One Kill" <fredy@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>
> <idiotic squawking snipped>
>
> WinTrolls can't even come up with their own stuff. Lack of imagination --
> no wonder they *want* to be assimilated by the Borg.

If these asshats want to be part of something bigger than
themselves, they should join the Marines.  That would also
excise some of the lard off their fat pimply asses.

--
Awright, which one of you hid my PENIS ENVY?
0
> RonB pulled this Usenet face plant:
>
>> On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:17:22 +0200, Loes de Wilde-Dofpoot wrote:
>>> "One Shot - One Kill" <fredy@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>> <idiotic squawking snipped>
>>
>> WinTrolls can't even come up with their own stuff. Lack of imagination --
>> no wonder they *want* to be assimilated by the Borg.
>
> If these asshats want to be part of something bigger than
> themselves, they should join the Marines.  That would also
> excise some of the lard off their fat pimply asses.

I actually served as a marine in the Dutch army, from 1967 'till 1971, I bet
you didn't serve and made up silly excuses, just like your former "commander
in chief", George Bush!
For the record:
The AmeriKKKan army lost *every* war since WW II, because of their "fat
pimply" assed attitude.
b.t.w.
They are also losing the war in Afghanistan.

0
Loes