New Alt group - alt.os.linux.advocacy

Due to incredible amount of troll activity in  comp.os.linux.advocacy
usenet group, I think that the creation of alt.os.linux.advocacy would
benefit Linux by providing a further avenue for people to troll in.

What do you think?

--
DrSquare: Linux Advocate (In Retirement)
You may email me if you want, but don't expect a nice

drsquare3510 (109)

Hi  DrSquare,  Ya writ, <<
  Due to incredible amount of troll activity in  comp.os.linux.advocacy
  usenet group, I think that the creation of alt.os.linux.advocacy would
  benefit Linux by providing a further avenue for people to troll in.  >>

It wouldn't work unless you could delete  Comp.OS.Linux.Advocacy
replacing it with:

  Comp.OS.IBM_Linux.Advocacy  and  Comp.OS.LSD_Linux.Advocacy ,

0
me4 (19624)
4/27/2005 1:35:35 PM
On 27 Apr 2005 13:35:35 GMT, Jeff_Relf <Me@Privacy.NET> wrote:

>Hi  DrSquare,  Ya writ, <<
>  Due to incredible amount of troll activity in  comp.os.linux.advocacy
>  usenet group, I think that the creation of alt.os.linux.advocacy would
>  benefit Linux by providing a further avenue for people to troll in.  >>
>
>It wouldn't work unless you could delete  Comp.OS.Linux.Advocacy
>replacing it with:
>
>  Comp.OS.IBM_Linux.Advocacy  and  Comp.OS.LSD_Linux.Advocacy ,

Wouldn't work.  Nobody would vote for it.  That's what the alt groups
are for, so that utter bastards  like me can send multiple control
messages to create as many anti linux groups that I like.

 '.                                     .'
      '.              .'     .           .'
        '.           :       :         .'
          :         :       :         :
           :       :       : :       :
            :     :        : : : :  :
             :   :' ' ' . :  : : : :
              : :        :   :  : :
               : .'''.   :  .    .:
               : : ` :  : .       :
               '.'...'.'          :
                :'''''  '         :
                :      .         :
                 :     :        :
                  '.....:......'
                    :   :    :
                   :    :     :
        __________:_____:______:_______

Do you like my new sig?  Its dickhead Kohlmann!
--
DrSquare: Linux Advocate (In Retirement)
You may email me if you want, but don't expect a nice
reply, especially the Bailo.  drsquare@NOSPAM.hotmail.co.uk
Remove NOSPAM, obviously. Reg. Linux User 387713, http://counter.li.org/

drsquare3510 (109)
4/27/2005 1:41:40 PM
Hi  DrSquare,  Ya asked me, <<
  Do you like my new sig ?  It's Fermented_Cabbage_Head Kohlmann !  >>

It's definiately you, I'll say that much.
Methinks yer obsessed with dicks... K_Lady.
This'd make a much better sig, in my opinion:
http://www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Nude.JPG

By the way, I was going to Auto_Delete your sig
when I noticed that you have no space after your --, so I can't do it.

Is that intentional ?  ( I bet it is )

Re:  Deleting  Comp.OS.Linux.Advocacy  replacing it with:
Comp.OS.IBM_Linux.Advocacy  and  Comp.OS.LSD_Linux.Advocacy ,

You told me: <<  Wouldn't work.  Nobody would vote for it.
  That's what the alt groups are for,
  so that utter bastards like me can send multiple
  control messages to create as many anti linux groups that I like.  >>

That's you alright,  alt.fuckwit_K_Bot .
But I doubt  Alt.OS.Linux.Advocacy  would dent Cola.

0
me4 (19624)