Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate"

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.

Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.

0
Reply Anne 4/14/2010 5:02:04 PM

See related articles to this posting

Anne Onime wrote:

>My vote goes to

*plonk*

0
Reply chrisv 4/14/2010 5:23:26 PM

Some troll forging "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote
> Anne Onime wrote:
>
>>My vote goes to
>
> *plonk*

Ignore the forger!

0
Reply chrisv 4/14/2010 7:20:09 PM

On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>
> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.

7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
and head-injury babble.

JED is often inscrutable and random, too.

"Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
ultimately can't control."

"Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

0
Reply DFS 4/14/2010 7:40:14 PM

DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

>7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
>and head-injury babble.

ROFL.  Yes.

--
Joel Crump
0

On 2010-04-14, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
>> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>>
>> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.
>

> 7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
> and head-injury babble.
>

> JED is often inscrutable and random, too.

     Nope. You're just an idiot.

> "Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
> ultimately can't control."
>
> "Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

--
     This is a consumer product.                                      |||
     World domination simply isn't necessary.                        / | \

JEDIDIAH pulled this Usenet boner:

> On 2010-04-14, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
>>> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>>>
>>> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.
>>

>> 7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
>> and head-injury babble.
>>

>> JED is often inscrutable and random, too.
>
>      Nope. You're just an idiot.
>
>> "Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
>> ultimately can't control."
>>
>> "Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

You seem to be a Rorschach test for trolls, Jed!

--
F.S. Fitzgerald to Hemingway:
	"Ernest, the rich are different from us."

[PageSpeed] 4/8/2014 8:41:56 AM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate"
My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot. Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask. Anne Onime wrote: >My vote goes to *plonk* Some troll forging "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote news:3gubs51c0abncrssj95be88kio1org0fei@4ax.com... > Anne Onime wrote: > >>My vote goes to > > *plonk* > Ignore the forger! On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote: > My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot. > > Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask. 7, in perpetuity. No one els...

Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate" #2
My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot. Runner up:the fuckwit 7, from the UK, if you need to ask. ...

Linux advocate (as opposed to "advocate") supports 1% Linux user share
http://thepcspy.com/read/one-percent-myth-is-pretty-accurate/ Dumb Willie, get in here and tell us how MS says in their SEC filing that Linux user share is up to 14%. On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:37:02 -0400, DFS wrote: > http://thepcspy.com/read/one-percent-myth-is-pretty-accurate/ > > > Dumb Willie, get in here and tell us how MS says in their SEC filing > that Linux user share is up to 14%. The comments are hysterical..... Of course the Linturds are blaming it on a Microsoft conspiracy. ...

Linux Advocates are Worthless. I know more about Linux then they do.
Yes, I would like to use Linux. I've been trying to use Linux for the past 4 years. I am still not close to mastering Linux. Heck, I still have to dual boot with Win2k to do most of my activities. My SuSE box works for the most part except for 3 critical functions: 1. My Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse With Tilt Wheel technology works, except for the TILT function WHICH IS WHY I bought the mouse! I'm sure it can be made to work under SuSE, but these COLA Linux advocates don't know how! A newbie who takes an advocates advice and tries Linux CANNOT SWITCH TO LINUX IF IT DOES...

[News] [Linux] Bangkok Post Advocates Linux
In praise of Linux ,----[ Quote ] | 1. Linux is far more stable and reliable compared to Windows. | | 2. Linux is free for most varieties. And most applications are free as | well. | | 3. Ubuntu Linux has a repository of about 17000 software packages, all | free. | | [...] `---- http://www.bangkokpost.com/230507_Database/23May2007_data23.php ...

Linux advocates are doing a great job..... advocating windows!!
Google groups search: 32.900 results for "Debian" 16.800 results for "Ubuntu" 42.400 results for "Vista" 85.700 results for "windows XP" LMFAO -- Linux is a toy for fat guys who live at home in their Mom's basement. Clogwog wrote: > Google groups search: > > 32.900 results for "Debian" > 16.800 results for "Ubuntu" > > 42.400 results for "Vista" > 85.700 results for "windows XP" > > LMFAO > What "results" might they be? just numbers mean nothing, dork. G...

Linux stupid advocates not knowledgeable about the os they advocate
Amazing display of how stupid can someone be with ignorance even in computing basics and the os that this loser is advocating. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy From: Terry <tjporter@gronk.porter.net> Subject: Re: My opinion about Linux and Windows Reply-To: tp@no-spam.org User-Agent: slrn/0.9.7.4 (Linux) Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:05:45 +1100 Message-ID: <p1n471-h13.ln1@gronk.porter.net> NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.221.211.243 X-Trace: 1067463340 lon-reader.news.telstra.net 95042 203.221.211.243 Jay threw some tea leaves on the floor and this is what they wrote: > On Wed, 29...

Linux stupid advocates not knowledgeable about the os the advocate
Amazing display of how stupid can someone be with ignorance even in computing basics and the os that this loser is advocating. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy From: Terry <tjporter@gronk.porter.net> Subject: Re: My opinion about Linux and Windows Reply-To: tp@no-spam.org User-Agent: slrn/0.9.7.4 (Linux) Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:05:45 +1100 Message-ID: <p1n471-h13.ln1@gronk.porter.net> NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.221.211.243 X-Trace: 1067463340 lon-reader.news.telstra.net 95042 203.221.211.243 Jay threw some tea leaves on the floor and this is what they wrote: > On Wed, 29...

[News] How to Advocate (and the Importance of Advocating) Linux and Free Software
Should Linux Users Lead From The Heart? ,----[ Quote ] | If there's something to be gleaned about operating-system evangelism from all | this (and I use that word deservedly), it's that the best way to get people | to switch to Linux may be through something they can get wrapped up in, not | just an argument. `---- http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/09/should_linux_us.html Advocate Young Man/Woman, Advocate! ,----[ Quote ] | These activities are of supreme importance for Free and Open Source Software | (FOSS) in medicine to succeed. If FOSS advocates are ...

The rise of Linux, and the fall of the economy. Linux Advocates are jobless.
Ever since IBM announced their Linux initiative in 2001, the economy and IT jobs tanked. Just like the Czarist Russia fell into ruin and decay with the rise of the communists, the US economy and IT industry that powered it is falling due to the communist like Open Source Movement. If you took a look at the rise of linux in the corporate world, and then compared it to the decline in employment you would notice a very noticable pattern. Policy of any government can determine the future of the people as a whole, no matter the populace's intelligence or drive to succeed. High taxes imposed...