Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate"

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.

Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.

0
Reply Anne 4/14/2010 5:02:04 PM

See related articles to this posting

Anne Onime wrote:

>My vote goes to

*plonk*

0
Reply chrisv 4/14/2010 5:23:26 PM

Some troll forging "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote
> Anne Onime wrote:
>
>>My vote goes to
>
> *plonk*

Ignore the forger!

0
Reply chrisv 4/14/2010 7:20:09 PM

On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>
> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.

7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
and head-injury babble.

JED is often inscrutable and random, too.

"Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
ultimately can't control."

"Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

0
Reply DFS 4/14/2010 7:40:14 PM

DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

>7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
>and head-injury babble.

ROFL.  Yes.

--
Joel Crump
0

On 2010-04-14, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
>> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>>
>> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.
>

> 7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
> and head-injury babble.
>

> JED is often inscrutable and random, too.

     Nope. You're just an idiot.

> "Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
> ultimately can't control."
>
> "Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

--
     This is a consumer product.                                      |||
     World domination simply isn't necessary.                        / | \

JEDIDIAH pulled this Usenet boner:

> On 2010-04-14, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
>>> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>>>
>>> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.
>>

>> 7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
>> and head-injury babble.
>>

>> JED is often inscrutable and random, too.
>
>      Nope. You're just an idiot.
>
>> "Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
>> ultimately can't control."
>>
>> "Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

You seem to be a Rorschach test for trolls, Jed!

--
F.S. Fitzgerald to Hemingway:
	"Ernest, the rich are different from us."

[PageSpeed] 7/23/2014 1:22:40 AM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate"
My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot. Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask. Anne Onime wrote: >My vote goes to *plonk* Some troll forging "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote news:3gubs51c0abncrssj95be88kio1org0fei@4ax.com... > Anne Onime wrote: > >>My vote goes to > > *plonk* > Ignore the forger! On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote: > My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot. > > Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask. 7, in perpetuity. No one els...

Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate" #2
My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot. Runner up:the fuckwit 7, from the UK, if you need to ask. ...

Linux advocate (as opposed to "advocate") supports 1% Linux user share
http://thepcspy.com/read/one-percent-myth-is-pretty-accurate/ Dumb Willie, get in here and tell us how MS says in their SEC filing that Linux user share is up to 14%. On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:37:02 -0400, DFS wrote: > http://thepcspy.com/read/one-percent-myth-is-pretty-accurate/ > > > Dumb Willie, get in here and tell us how MS says in their SEC filing > that Linux user share is up to 14%. The comments are hysterical..... Of course the Linturds are blaming it on a Microsoft conspiracy. ...

Linux Advocates are Worthless. I know more about Linux then they do.
Yes, I would like to use Linux. I've been trying to use Linux for the past 4 years. I am still not close to mastering Linux. Heck, I still have to dual boot with Win2k to do most of my activities. My SuSE box works for the most part except for 3 critical functions: 1. My Microsoft Wireless Optical mouse With Tilt Wheel technology works, except for the TILT function WHICH IS WHY I bought the mouse! I'm sure it can be made to work under SuSE, but these COLA Linux advocates don't know how! A newbie who takes an advocates advice and tries Linux CANNOT SWITCH TO LINUX IF IT DOES...

[News] [Linux] Bangkok Post Advocates Linux
In praise of Linux ,----[ Quote ] | 1. Linux is far more stable and reliable compared to Windows. | | 2. Linux is free for most varieties. And most applications are free as | well. | | 3. Ubuntu Linux has a repository of about 17000 software packages, all | free. | | [...] `---- http://www.bangkokpost.com/230507_Database/23May2007_data23.php ...

Linux advocates are doing a great job..... advocating windows!!
Google groups search: 32.900 results for "Debian" 16.800 results for "Ubuntu" 42.400 results for "Vista" 85.700 results for "windows XP" LMFAO -- Linux is a toy for fat guys who live at home in their Mom's basement. Clogwog wrote: > Google groups search: > > 32.900 results for "Debian" > 16.800 results for "Ubuntu" > > 42.400 results for "Vista" > 85.700 results for "windows XP" > > LMFAO > What "results" might they be? just numbers mean nothing, dork. G...

Linux stupid advocates not knowledgeable about the os they advocate
Amazing display of how stupid can someone be with ignorance even in computing basics and the os that this loser is advocating. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy From: Terry <tjporter@gronk.porter.net> Subject: Re: My opinion about Linux and Windows Reply-To: tp@no-spam.org User-Agent: slrn/0.9.7.4 (Linux) Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:05:45 +1100 Message-ID: <p1n471-h13.ln1@gronk.porter.net> NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.221.211.243 X-Trace: 1067463340 lon-reader.news.telstra.net 95042 203.221.211.243 Jay threw some tea leaves on the floor and this is what they wrote: > On Wed, 29...

Linux stupid advocates not knowledgeable about the os the advocate
Amazing display of how stupid can someone be with ignorance even in computing basics and the os that this loser is advocating. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy From: Terry <tjporter@gronk.porter.net> Subject: Re: My opinion about Linux and Windows Reply-To: tp@no-spam.org User-Agent: slrn/0.9.7.4 (Linux) Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:05:45 +1100 Message-ID: <p1n471-h13.ln1@gronk.porter.net> NNTP-Posting-Host: 203.221.211.243 X-Trace: 1067463340 lon-reader.news.telstra.net 95042 203.221.211.243 Jay threw some tea leaves on the floor and this is what they wrote: > On Wed, 29...

[News] How to Advocate (and the Importance of Advocating) Linux and Free Software
Should Linux Users Lead From The Heart? ,----[ Quote ] | If there's something to be gleaned about operating-system evangelism from all | this (and I use that word deservedly), it's that the best way to get people | to switch to Linux may be through something they can get wrapped up in, not | just an argument. `---- http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/09/should_linux_us.html Advocate Young Man/Woman, Advocate! ,----[ Quote ] | These activities are of supreme importance for Free and Open Source Software | (FOSS) in medicine to succeed. If FOSS advocates are ...

Linux advocates recommends Windows for work, Linux for experimenting
"I shouldn't forget to mention, that you can set the PC having both operating systems. Windows for standard work and Ubuntu for experimenting." by peetbull http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-1286631.html Exactly. Hobbyware is for tinkering and toying around with, but virtually everyone uses Windows for real work. On Jul 2, 11:47=A0am, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote: > "I shouldn't forget to mention, that you can set the PC having both > operating systems. Windows for standard work and Ubuntu for experimenting= .." > > by...

Please stop this Linux crap!! You are doing NOTHING to advocate Linux
but instead you are pissing people off. I went to read messages in comp.os.linux.advocacy and I can't see at least half of them because the babies are using some begin crap. So tell me, how are you going to advocate Linux to Windows users if they can't even read your messages? Not that anything in cola is worth reading because it is a cesspit anyhow. And could you morons please keep this Linux garbage out of rec.woodworking? We have absolutely ZERO INTEREST IN LINUX!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would suspect most people, execept maybe the weirdos in comp.os.linux.advocacy have ZERO INTEREST IN LINU...

The rise of Linux, and the fall of the economy. Linux Advocates are jobless.
Ever since IBM announced their Linux initiative in 2001, the economy and IT jobs tanked. Just like the Czarist Russia fell into ruin and decay with the rise of the communists, the US economy and IT industry that powered it is falling due to the communist like Open Source Movement. If you took a look at the rise of linux in the corporate world, and then compared it to the decline in employment you would notice a very noticable pattern. Policy of any government can determine the future of the people as a whole, no matter the populace's intelligence or drive to succeed. High taxes imposed...

The Linux Foundation tweets for support of +Linux Advocates website.
The Linux Foundation tweets for support of +Linux Advocates website. It means that even The Linux Foundation thinks it's a valuable website. Wonder how Flatfish, Hadron and Snit (COLA-trolls) will weasel them self out of their silly smear campaign against Dietrich Smitz. Or do they claim that The Linux Foundation are "cheapskates" "Freetard" "Basementdwellers" too? https://twitter.com/linuxfoundation/status/308631603771486208 Up yours! Trolling Phuckwits :-p -- |_|0|_| Marti T. Van Lin, alias ML2MST |_|_|0| https://linuxcounter.net/user/5130...

[News] [Linux] Maximum PC Magazine Advocates GNU/Linux
Maximum Linux: Open talk about open source ,----[ Quote ] | The best things in life aren't always free, but they should be. Air, | water, love, PC operating systems. All of these are essential to basic | human survival. Yet every breath we take is toxic, the only potable | water in most cities comes from plastic bottles, prenuptial | agreements are basically unenforceable, and Microsoft wants $400 | for a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate. Well, folks, I can't do much | about the first three problems, but I can offer a healthy solution | to the fourth: | | Linux. `---- http://www.max...

Linux Advocates
If Linux advocates actually spent time coding or doing something, and less time defending, Linux would rule the market. I have yet to see a web site from this group offering something in Linux. These guys are mostly lips, constantly flapping. I actually blast this group lots, and love doing it, because these guys are do nothings. But I actually DO MORE for Linux then they do. Here is the proof. My web site is www.blackslawsoftware.com and click on the link J.D. Docs, and look in the bottom right corner. I offer Linux guys the software for free. I have to help them set up a Jar File on J...

Certain Linux "Advocates" Spell DOOM for Linux
7 recently said: | Hmmmm... I think I hear a sheep again. | Let me adjust the horizontal, tweekthevertical, | redo the undoable, delete a fat partition or two, | and then modulate the high frequencies, | and now see what it sounds like... 7 is an example of an EXTREME "advocate". Lately, 7 has been dishing out friendly fire to fellow, but less extreme, Linux advocates. Example: | *plonk!* | | Luser. | | Another M$ astro turfer posting e-mailed instructions direct from Redmond. While Linux has "advocates" like 7, Linux ain't going nowhere. Which professional company...

[News] [Linux] How to Advocate Linux: Tell People to Try Vista
Linux vs Windows. Goodbye my sweet proprietary software. ,----[ Quote ] | Well, it is done. I've switched over from windows Vista to Ubuntu 7. | | [...] | | I made the decision because, well, in my technically busy wolrld, I | don't have the time to mess with Vista Idiosyncrasies (which by the | way should be the name of the next Vista release). `---- http://cwolly.net/linux-vs-windows-goodbye-my-sweet-proprietary-software Another more familiar covert: Michael Dell's notebook PC ,----[ Quote ] | Linux on the desktop will grow stronger, simply because it makes sense. | This e...

for Linux Advocates only
http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2007/04/kernel-comparison-between-linux- 2620.html "J.C." <rup@invalid.com> writes: > http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2007/04/kernel-comparison-between-linux- > 2620.html You mean for fudsters. What a dismal article. -- Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives. Hadron Quark wrote: > "J.C." <rup@invalid.com> writes: > >> http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2007/04/kernel-comparison-between-linux- >> 2620.html > > You mean for fudsters. What a dismal article. &...

What I do to advocate Linux
Hello all, Just thought I'd tell everyone here what it is that I do to help spread the word about Linux: I just use it in front of them. Because they've heard that it's hard to use, and such, I always keep a LiveCD with me, to prove them wrong. They come up to me, knowing that I love Linux, and tell me that Linux is stupid, and is very difficult to use. I then ask them if they've ever personally used Linux themselves. I've had this conversation over a hundred times at school, and I've never heard Yes. I tell them, "If you've never used it before, how do ...

How to advocate Linux
Linx advocates are bunch of sorry losers. Their only way to post something here is to insult Microsoft, the company teaching linux programmers how things are really done in the real world. Fake Roy Culley wrote: > Linx advocates are bunch of sorry losers. > Their only way to post something here is to insult Microsoft, the company teaching linux programmers how things are really done in the real world. > Coolz We get our own monopoly. Then we get shazzdowzz buczz. Exclaimation Point (!) "Roy Culley" <rggc@swissonline.ch> wrote in message news:5ccu2b.7ct.Culleyl...

Why do I advocate Linux?
Well, of course it's a great OS, and it's unix-like and I love having that kind of power and flexability sitting at my desk... But it goes deeper than that. Does anyone remember what home computing used to be like? I know quite a few don't...they grew up with Windows of various kinds, and Intel was always "Inside." I was born in the seventies, for me....well, I remember a different time. I remember when there were lots of different makes and models of computer, using different types of chips, different wiring, each a different OS (usually burned into ROM to run some vers...

How to advocate Linux?
This posting is obviously off topic in this group, an obvious troll (probably from the fabled flatfish) since it asks a question, is posted by a known idiot, and contains no foul language, so is probably not even worthy of a response. It is prompted by two postings:- One from Kari Laine in this group, which drew a rapid response from Mr. Cox (who told her to go back to baby-making, but didn't seem to add anything of value), and another in another group from a long-time Windows user who was derided in several responses for saying that to a Windows user, Linux seemed complicated and diffi...

Linux "advocates" are totally unwilling to switch to Linux
In their own words: * Better support for my external peripherals, USB2, Firewire, etc. Camcorders, digital cams, external drives and card readers. * XP provides a faster desktop environment that is more stable than Gnome or KDE." * the [Linux] desktop environments just aren't there yet. * it just feels wrong to me to pay to run a game on Linux when I can just flick to Windows and have a better experience for free * I've never had the trouble with viruses and the like that others have noted * Photoshop CS just 'feels' better all around * I wouldn't see myself usi...

Linux Advocates Have Poor Knowledge Of Their Chosen Operating System, Linux.
Spend 10 minutes in COLA and you will quickly see how little factual data t= he Linux advocates provide. Oh they love to attack and use the mob mentalit= y of the herd to swarm the opposition but in terms of factual data, they ha= ve so very little. Peter Kohlmann sets the expectation for the Linux users to actually know so= mething about Linux, very low. He is literally wrong about Linux of foss 100 percent of the time. Why do Linux advocates know so little about their chosen OS? Why do they run when asked to prove their claims? Here are just a few of Peter Kohlmann's err...

For the Linux advocates