Poll: Most Unintelligible Linux "Advocate"

My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.

Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.

0
Anne
4/14/2010 5:02:04 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 123997 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Anne Onime wrote:

>My vote goes to

*plonk*

0
chrisv
4/14/2010 5:23:26 PM
Some troll forging "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote
> Anne Onime wrote:
>
>>My vote goes to
>
> *plonk*

Ignore the forger!

0
chrisv
4/14/2010 7:20:09 PM
On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>
> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.

7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
and head-injury babble.

JED is often inscrutable and random, too.

"Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
ultimately can't control."

"Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

0
DFS
4/14/2010 7:40:14 PM
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

>7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
>and head-injury babble.

ROFL.  Yes.

--
Joel Crump
0
On 2010-04-14, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
>> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>>
>> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.
>

> 7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
> and head-injury babble.
>

> JED is often inscrutable and random, too.

     Nope. You're just an idiot.

> "Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
> ultimately can't control."
>
> "Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

--
     This is a consumer product.                                      |||
     World domination simply isn't necessary.                        / | \

> On 2010-04-14, DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 4/14/2010 1:02 PM, Anne Onime wrote:
>>> My vote goes to JEDIDIAH, the mouth breathing idiot.
>>>
>>> Runner up: 7tard, from the UK, if you need to ask.
>>

>> 7, in perpetuity.  No one else comes close to his baby-talk gibberish
>> and head-injury babble.
>>

>> JED is often inscrutable and random, too.
>
>      Nope. You're just an idiot.
>
>> "Showing your crass side is hardly a useful response to something you
>> ultimately can't control."
>>
>> "Then there's the bullies that like to torture the helpless."

You seem to be a Rorschach test for trolls, Jed!

--
F.S. Fitzgerald to Hemingway:
	"Ernest, the rich are different from us."