f



Quotes from the 'tolerant', 'liberal', 'progressive' Left

"I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like
many black men do, of heart disease. ... He is an absolutely reprehensible
person."
--USA Today Columnist Julianne Malveaux on Justice Clarence Thomas


"If there is...justice, he'll get AIDS, or one of his grandchildren will get
it."
--National Public Radio's (NPR) Nina Totenberg on Sen. Jesse Helms


"[I]t may take the destruction of Western Civilization to allow the rest of
the world to really emerge as a free and brotherly society."
--Newly elected president of that hot-bed of collectivist agitation, The
World Council of Churches, Andrew Young


"In South Africa we'd call it apartheid. In Nazi Germany we'd call it
Fascism. Here [in the U.S.] we call it conservatism. These people are
attacking the poor."
--"Reverend" Jesse Jackson [who wears $3000 suits -- and spends hundreds of
thousand of $ on his mistress as hush money for keeping quiet about the
bastard child he fathered -- while bemoaning the fate of the poor &
preaching "Christian" morality"


"Fundamental, Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate
their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are
preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world
global society and their children will not fit in."
--Former Democratic Congressman Peter Hoagland......does this sound
familiar?? Communism anyone???? Suddenly the state owns your children??


"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we think they ought
to have."
--Former president of CBS News, Richard Salant


"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
--Lyndon B. Johnson


"When you hear somebody doing it [criticizing the federal government], you
ought to stand up and double up your fist and stick it in the sky and shout
them down."
--Bill Clinton in a speech in Billings, Montana, 1 June '95......PRACTICE
WHAT YOU PREACH BILLY BOY.


"We don't give a shit about what you have to say."
--Gloria Steinham, as she turned off the microphone when feminist Camille
Paglia tried to voice a dissenting opinion


"You're fired, and your pension is forfeit."
--European Court of Justice (sic) to Bernard Connolly who wrote a book
exposing European Union lies while acknowledging that what he'd written was
true


"Suck my dick, you stupid nigger. Shut the fuck up, and get your black ass
out of here, nigger!"
--"Reverend" Jesse Jackson and his gang of thugs to Black conservative J. L.
Peterson, when he tried to speak at an L.A. Trade Bureau Forum meeting. (Mr.
Peterson is currently suing "Rev." Jackson for -- among other charges --
assault and battery, as he was also physically attacked.)


"I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things."
--Self-described 'unbiased broker of events,' and CBS anchorman, Dan Rather,
when asked in an interview: "Do you think Clinton is an honest man?"


"Take the initiative .. whether the issue is promiscuity or recruiting the
straight. ... Ten percent is not enough! Recruit, recruit, recruit!"
--Lesbian activist, Donna Minkowitz, writing in the paper, The Advocate,
urging her comrades to recruit more of America's young into the homosexual
"lifestyle."


"We must cure Americans of their opposition [to the perversion of
homosexuality] whether they like it or not."
--"Gay" authors M. Kirk & H. Madsen in their book After the Ball ...


"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your
shallow dreams and vulgar lies. ... Your sons shall become our minions and
do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave
and adore us."
--A vision of the future presented by the Boston Gay Community News in
February 1987


"Lenin was an apostle of world peace whose ideas have had a profound
influence on the course of contemporary history. ... [and] his ideals ...
are in line with the U. N. charter."
--U. N. Secretary General U Thant in a speech given in 1970


"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people
per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say
it."
--Socialist oceanographer, the late Jacques Cousteau
0
maaxx (479)
5/14/2005 4:47:40 PM
comp.os.linux.advocacy 124139 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

8 Replies
667 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 8

On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:47:40 -0400, Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:

I'm a uniter not a divider.
GW Bush
0
vithant (7)
5/20/2005 12:37:51 AM
"Eris" <vithant@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
news:8acq81d09bbkmvod8jnnquseupo962c60s@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:47:40 -0400, Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:
>
> I'm a uniter not a divider.
> GW Bush

A great majority of the country thinks so, too.  Thank you for reminding us.



0
1Chekist1 (8)
5/21/2005 1:12:05 AM
TV's Felix D. wrote:
> "Eris" <vithant@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
> news:8acq81d09bbkmvod8jnnquseupo962c60s@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:47:40 -0400, Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:
>>
>> I'm a uniter not a divider.
>> GW Bush
>
> A great majority of the country thinks so, too.  Thank you for reminding 
> us.

Then why did only 51% of voters vote for the liar?

-- 

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
- Maynard James Keenan

The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare.  I reject
the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
creature who would create such a thing. - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005
aa #2133
ap #19 

0
bugoNOSPAM (31)
5/21/2005 1:24:29 AM
towelie <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:
>TV's Felix D. wrote:
>> "Eris" <vithant@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I'm a uniter not a divider.
>>> GW Bush
>>
>> A great majority of the country thinks so, too.  Thank you for reminding 
>> us.
>
>Then why did only 51% of voters vote for the liar?

And why do a majority of the people think he's doing a bad job?

-- 
Ray Fischer         
rfischer@sonic.net  

0
rfischer (1714)
5/21/2005 1:53:23 AM
"towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:yPudnZDQAJBFEBPfRVn-rg@centurytel.net...
> TV's Felix D. wrote:
> > "Eris" <vithant@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:8acq81d09bbkmvod8jnnquseupo962c60s@4ax.com...
> >> On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:47:40 -0400, Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm a uniter not a divider.
> >> GW Bush
> >
> > A great majority of the country thinks so, too.  Thank you for reminding
> > us.
>
> Then why did only 51% of voters vote for the liar?

That's still a larger percentage than those who voted for the traitor.

(By the way, how many days has it been since J Fukken Kerry promised to
release his service records?)


0
1Chekist1 (8)
5/22/2005 5:05:04 AM
TV's Felix D. wrote:
> "towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:yPudnZDQAJBFEBPfRVn-rg@centurytel.net...
>> TV's Felix D. wrote:
>>> "Eris" <vithant@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:8acq81d09bbkmvod8jnnquseupo962c60s@4ax.com...
>>>> On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:47:40 -0400, Maaxx <maaxx@xrs.net> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm a uniter not a divider.
>>>> GW Bush
>>>
>>> A great majority of the country thinks so, too.  Thank you for reminding
>>> us.
>>
>> Then why did only 51% of voters vote for the liar?
>
> That's still a larger percentage than those who voted for the traitor.
>
> (By the way, how many days has it been since J Fukken Kerry promised to
> release his service records?)

As a Dumbya supporter, you have some nerve questioning Kerry's military 
service.  At least Kerry showed up.

-- 

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
- Maynard James Keenan

The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare.  I reject
the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
creature who would create such a thing. - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005
aa #2133
ap #19 

0
bugoNOSPAM (31)
5/22/2005 5:45:55 AM
"towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:KIednTgDPYs9gQ3fRVn-ow@centurytel.net...
> TV's Felix D. wrote:

> > (By the way, how many days has it been since J Fukken Kerry promised to
> > release his service records?)
>
> As a Dumbya supporter, you have some nerve questioning Kerry's military
> service.  At least Kerry showed up.

I want to know if Kerry's discharge was "upgraded" to honorable. Gee, what
do you suppose that might imply?



0
1Chekist1 (8)
5/23/2005 4:52:47 AM
"Felix D." <#1Chekist@OGPU.net> wrote in message
news:q-mdnZZLp-c6_AzfRVn-qg@comcast.com...
>
> "towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:KIednTgDPYs9gQ3fRVn-ow@centurytel.net...
> > TV's Felix D. wrote:
>
> > > (By the way, how many days has it been since J Fukken Kerry promised
to
> > > release his service records?)
> >
> > As a Dumbya supporter, you have some nerve questioning Kerry's military
> > service.  At least Kerry showed up.
>
> I want to know if Kerry's discharge was "upgraded" to honorable. Gee, what
> do you suppose that might imply?
>
Kerry's discharge was always honorable and well deserved,
whereas Bush didn't deserve an honorable discharge. He
deserved prison time.


0
hypatiab7 (12)
5/23/2005 7:51:26 AM
Reply: