Ridiculous imbecile Angela Merkel tried to pressure unions to hire Muslim truck drivers

Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?

<http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>
--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot.
0
Silver

On 12/22/16, 2:58 PM, in article o3hi6r$2k1$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
>
> <http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>

Because you are obsessed with me.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit
12/22/2016 10:30:04 PM
On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:
> Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
>
><http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>

I actually used to have a theory on Snit, but even I will admit it is
way out there. I used to think Snit is actually Snit's wife, and not
Glasser at all. It would explain all the stupid dependence on the Mac
and the lack of knowledge you'd expect from someone with a masters. And
I used to feel that someone else here, who has shown good tech skills,
is actually the Michael Glasser. I'll leave the name out cause I got no
proof and I admit it is out there a bit. But I still consider it as a
possibility.

--
Marek Novotny
https://github.com/marek-novotny

0
Marek
12/22/2016 11:23:27 PM
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 4:23:33 PM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:
> On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:
> > Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
> >
> ><http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>
>
> I actually used to have a theory on Snit, but even I will admit it is
> way out there. I used to think Snit is actually Snit's wife, and not
> Glasser at all. It would explain all the stupid dependence on the Mac
> and the lack of knowledge you'd expect from someone with a masters. And
> I used to feel that someone else here, who has shown good tech skills,
> is actually the Michael Glasser. I'll leave the name out cause I got no
> proof and I admit it is out there a bit. But I still consider it as a
> possibility.

If what you say is true then she has access to his business site (and his client sites) and changes things based on what I've written. Trust me, I've had Glasser's number for well over a dozen years, this is him.

0
Steve
12/22/2016 11:33:13 PM
On 12/22/16, 4:23 PM, in article
QNqdnT8Z7PDy_cHFnZ2dnUU7-WmdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny"
<marek.novotny@marspolar.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:
>> Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>
>
> I actually used to have a theory on Snit, but even I will admit it is
> way out there. I used to think Snit is actually Snit's wife, and not
> Glasser at all. It would explain all the stupid dependence on the Mac
> and the lack of knowledge you'd expect from someone with a masters.

Remember: I use macOS, Linux, and Windows. Your theory is based on your own
lie.

But worse than that, you spend time thinking about my life -- enough to
develop insane theories! Seriously, that is just screwed up!

> And I used to feel that someone else here, who has shown good tech skills, is
> actually the Michael Glasser. I'll leave the name out cause I got no proof and
> I admit it is out there a bit. But I still consider it as a possibility.

Comes down to you are still focused on your ego... what you can do compared
to the person you put on a tech pedestal: me. You have already stated your
goals:

  Marek:
    -----
    If you can't then you lose. That simple.
    -----

For you it is all about you vs. me, and you are pissed you COULD NOT do the
tasks I talked about... the ones you and I both agreed were pretty damned
simple.

Amazing how much that is ripping you apart!

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/22/2016 11:55:48 PM
On 2016-12-22 6:23 PM, Marek Novotny wrote:
> On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:
>> Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>
>
> I actually used to have a theory on Snit, but even I will admit it is
> way out there. I used to think Snit is actually Snit's wife, and not
> Glasser at all. It would explain all the stupid dependence on the Mac
> and the lack of knowledge you'd expect from someone with a masters. And
> I used to feel that someone else here, who has shown good tech skills,
> is actually the Michael Glasser. I'll leave the name out cause I got no
> proof and I admit it is out there a bit. But I still consider it as a
> possibility.

Can't be. The videos produced clearly had the voice of a man narrating
them. Unless Anne Glasser is very masculine, it can't be her.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/23/2016 3:40:59 AM
On 12/22/16, 8:40 PM, in article o3i69i$qqt$4@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-22 6:23 PM, Marek Novotny wrote:
>> On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:
>>> Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
>>>
>>> <http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>
>>
>> I actually used to have a theory on Snit, but even I will admit it is
>> way out there. I used to think Snit is actually Snit's wife, and not
>> Glasser at all. It would explain all the stupid dependence on the Mac
>> and the lack of knowledge you'd expect from someone with a masters. And
>> I used to feel that someone else here, who has shown good tech skills,
>> is actually the Michael Glasser. I'll leave the name out cause I got no
>> proof and I admit it is out there a bit. But I still consider it as a
>> possibility.
>
> Can't be. The videos produced clearly had the voice of a man narrating
> them. Unless Anne Glasser is very masculine, it can't be her.

He is just trolling me anyway... trying to deal with his insecurity of not
being able to do ANY of the tasks I have done. Not one. And, heck, even he
admits they should all be simple.

His ego simply could not take that.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/23/2016 4:15:45 AM
On 12/22/16 15:30, Snit wrote:
> On 12/22/16, 2:58 PM, in article o3hi6r$2k1$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s>  wrote:
>
>> Why do I get the impression that Angela Merkel and Snot Glasser are related?
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/2i6T9D5>
>
> Because you are obsessed with me.

Because they are both communists at heart.

0
GreyCloud