Right Away, Firefox Looks and Feel Right

<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/>

Once again, the Firefox team shows they get the importance of being
consistent with an environment...

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
usenet2 (47889)

"Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> schreef in bericht
> <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/>

Let's wait for the Kohltard moron to tell you that this video is forged!

> Once again, the Firefox team shows they get the importance of being
> consistent with an environment...

Mmm, yes but I like Opera more!

0
invalid171 (7008)
7/1/2009 1:17:32 PM
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:17:34 -0700, Snit wrote:

> <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/>
>
> Once again, the Firefox team shows they get the importance of being
> consistent with an environment...

It feels faster than the previous version. At least the Windows
version does.

I know the Linux version had pre-release memory leaks so who
knows if that got fixed before release.
0
stymeeee (1067)
7/1/2009 2:59:59 PM
Abeel van der Kloothuysen stated in post 4a4b61f2$1@news.x-privat.org on
7/1/09 6:17 AM:

> "Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com> schreef in bericht
>> <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/>
>
> Let's wait for the Kohltard moron to tell you that this video is forged!

LOL!  Yes...

>> Once again, the Firefox team shows they get the importance of being
>> consistent with an environment...
>>
> Mmm, yes but I like Opera more!

Fair enough... glad there is choice.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
usenet2 (47889)
7/1/2009 4:25:18 PM
Hans Lister stated in post nokydsgsyk4v$.vnm7gjcf2knw$.dlg@40tude.net on
7/1/09 7:59 AM:

> On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:17:34 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/video/>
>>
>> Once again, the Firefox team shows they get the importance of being
>> consistent with an environment...
>
> It feels faster than the previous version. At least the Windows
> version does.
>
> I know the Linux version had pre-release memory leaks so who
> knows if that got fixed before release.

Seems pretty good so far... and Web Developer works, so I am happy.  :)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
usenet2 (47889)