Roy Schestowitz The Liar Gets Pissy When His Posts Get Audited.

Roy Schestowitz the pathological liar doesn't like it
when people point out that his subject lines often have
nothing to do with the articles he provides links to.
Here is an example of Roy Schestowitz the gym bunny
getting pissy and actually admitting his subject line
has nothing to do with the article.
Unbelievable.
And this fool considers himself an investigative
journalist?
He's more of a laughing stock.

Read this thread,
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/br
owse_thread/thread/2bdb19118332e6e6/c31f075376b265b3?
hl=en&lnk=raot#c31f075376b265b3

http://tinyurl.com/3r33s98

The meat of it is hear,

Snit: "I thought Linux was the kernel... without an
application layer. "

Roy Schestowitz The Liar: "RTA. It's not what the
headline says. "

He ain't kidding.

Karl Wojaczyk wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

--
More troll bile to follow.  Stay tuned!
0

gets gets
I'm a little surprised at this. In irb, I tried puts gets gets. Why? I don't know. but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! myString = gets gets puts myString On Mar 26, 2007, at 3:17 AM, John Joyce wrote: > I'm a little surprised at this. > In irb, I tried puts gets gets. > Why? I don't know. > but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! > myString = gets gets > puts myString It's not surprising at all. First, let's insert the parentheses so we can see it as Ruby does: puts(gets(gets())) Now we see th...

[News] Embedded Linux Gets More Sophisticated, Tiny Linux Board Gets LCD Module
Tiny Linux SBCs gain LCD modules ,----[ Quote ] | Gumstix has started shipping an LCD expansion board for its tiny, | Linux-oriented, PXA270-based Verdex single-board computer (SBC). `---- http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS2076671742.html Commercial OSS Holding Their Own Despite Migration to Linux ,----[ Quote ] | According to Balacco, “This trend could continue to put pressure on | commercial OS suppliers’ and their business models as OEMs consider the | growing sophistication of publicly available Linux solutions and leverage the | perceived benefits in terms of source code availabili...

[News] Linux-based Nokia Tablet Gets a High Score, Another Linux PDA Gets Better
Nokia impresses with latest Internet Tablet ,----[ Quote ] | What it is: This is a very small, thin and portable handheld device with a | large color touchscreen (800 by 480 pixels) and the ability to perform Web | browsing, play multimedia (music, photos and videos), read e-mails and access | other applications (games, calculator, etc.). | | [...] | | Grade: 4 stars (out of five) `---- http://www.networkworld.com/columnists/2007/110707-cool-tools.html Linux IM pad beefs up, invites hacking ,----[ Quote ] | Zipit Wireless has updated its Linux-based, WiFi-connected instant messagin...

[News] Linux Tablet Gets Rave Reviews, iPhone Gets Some Yawns, Apple Helps in Promoting Linux
Reviewers converge on new Nokia Internet tablet ,----[ Quote ] | The N800 shipped Jan. 6 without a peep -- let alone a press release | -- from Nokia. Nonetheless, the device seems to be attracting more | interest, at least from the fourth estate, than did the arguably | more revolutionary 770 Internet tablet from which it evolved. `---- http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8932198857.html Apple iPhone: A Disappointment Waiting to Happen ,----[ Quote ] | Will Apple suddenly decide to open up development for the | iPhone? Let's hope so. `---- http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_...

Getting error while getting Google plus posts
Hi, I am using the following code to get the Google Plus posts, import com.google.api.client.googleapis.auth.oauth2.GoogleCredential; import com.google.api.client.http.HttpTransport; import com.google.api.client.http.javanet.NetHttpTransport; import com.google.api.client.json.JsonFactory; import com.google.api.client.json.gson.GsonFactory; import com.google.api.client.json.jackson.JacksonFactory; import com.google.api.services.plus.Plus; import com.google.api.services.plus.PlusScopes; import com.google.api.services.plus.model.Activity; import com.google.common.base.Preconditions; import com.google.common.io.Files; import java.io.File; import java.io.FileInputStream; import java.io.IOException; import java.net.URI; import java.nio.charset.Charset; import java.security.PrivateKey; import java.text.*; import java.util.Properties; import redegg.redcals.update.View; public class Test { /** E-mail address of the service account. */ private static final String SERVICE_ACCOUNT_EMAIL = "801283043278- ek42r1e5ulsvdremass1huh7rtcq16lp.apps.googleusercontent.com"; /** Global instance of the HTTP transport. */ private static final HttpTransport HTTP_TRANSPORT = new NetHttpTransport(); /** Global instance of the JSON factory. */ private static final JsonFactory JSON_FACTORY = new JacksonFactory(); private static Plus plus; public static void main(String[] args) { try { try { GoogleCrede...

get a value in the servlet with get, but null with post
Hi, I am getting a value for a hidden field in my servlet when the method of the form is GET. But when I change it to POST, I get a null value for the same field, all things remaining the same. Does anybody have any idea why this could be happening? Thanks, Shiv "Shiv" <ss_panda@hotmail.com> wrote in message > Does anybody have any idea why this could be happening? Not without seeing some code... -- Wendy in Chandler, AZ try to find article named "High-Level Network Programming ", here is one part: ".... Consider the following HTML form: ...

Get a Life Roy Schestowitz.
Paranoid, obsessed and socially inept is no way to go through life son. Get a boy friend and have some fun. It's got to be better than spamming the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Try socializing. You might actually like being around people instead of hiding behind a keyboard. People are a lot softer. Even other men, or boys like you. ali.babba.singh@gmail.com wrote: > Paranoid, obsessed and socially inept is no way to go through life > son. > Get a boy friend and have some fun. > It's got to be better than spamming the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 > days a wee...

Roy Schestowitz Gets Exposed !
http://boycottnovell.com/2009/03/25/boycott-boycott-novell-votes/#comment-60996 Dan O'Brian Reply: March 26th, 2009 at 9:39 am If your company didn�t want you to work so diligently to discredit Roy, maybe they would have asked you to stop by now. Paul: The company I work for has no stake in my comments here. They do not sponsor me to write comments. It�s pretty underhanded of you to suggest otherwise. AFAICT, since you are unable to rebut my arguments, you have resorted to attacking the messenger. I also fail to see why he deserves an apology if I keep my company secret, it�s no...

how to get newline with gets?
Hello. I like the -nonewline option of puts, and wonder why there isn't a counter option in gets? The reason I need it is effectively I am doing this: set line [gets -withnewline stdin] if {[lindex $line end] eq "\r" } { # do something } if {[lindex $line end] eq "\n" } { # do something different } I guess without such an option I have to read byte-by-byte to achieve this, right? Thanks. On 5/11/11 1:21 PM, =E5=90=95=E9=9F=A6=E7=94=AB wrote: > Hello. I like the -nonewline option of puts, and wonder why there isn't= a > counter option in gets? > > The reason I need it is effectively I am doing this: > > set line [gets -withnewline stdin] > > if {[lindex $line end] eq "\r" } { # do something } > if {[lindex $line end] eq "\n" } { # do something different } > > I guess without such an option I have to read byte-by-byte to achieve t= his, > right? You could just do the gets and check the line termination configuration w= ith=20 fconfigure. Why does it matter? --=20 +------------------------------------------------------------------------= + | Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC = | | Email: Gerald.Lester@kng-consulting.net = | +------------------------------------------------------------------------= + On 05/12/2011 02:27 AM, Gerald W. Lester wrote: > > You could just do the gets and check the line termina...

ATTN: Linotard opps I mean Roy's lapdog Linonut. Did you get Roy's permission to make those posts?
Linotard, have Roy toss you a medicated biscuit, before you loose it again. On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 19:54:27 -0400, Linonut wrote: > Linotard, have Roy toss you a medicated biscuit, before you loose it again. Linotard is not too bright. Neither is Roy Schestowitz. Put them both together and you might get one simian sized brain out of them. -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ ...

Microsoft Office Division Getting Into OS X and Getting With the Program!
Sweet!!! http://www.artofoffice.com/ ...

[News] Ubuntu Linux Gets Good Review, Keeps Getting Better
Ubuntu Linux Just Keeps Getting Better ,----[ Quote ] | Overall, I had a great experience with Ubuntu. I found the | desktop environment comfortable and easy to use. The application | selection was quite good and I had the option to add plenty of | other applications if I wanted to. The installer worked well, and | I even got to try Ubuntu via the Live CD without actually installing | a thing. `---- http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1999327,00.asp ...

[News] Getting Linux Installed Without a CD Gets Even Easier
UNetbootin ,----[ Quote ] | UNetbootin allows for the installation of Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, OpenSuse, | Arch Linux, or Debian to a real partition, so it's no different from a | standard install, only it has the advantage that it needs no CD. This is | meant for people who want to install Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, OpenSuse, Arch | Linux, or Debian but don't have a CD-R to burn, lack a CD writer, or they | want to install on a computer that doesn't have a CD-ROM drive, like an | ultra-portable laptop. `---- http://lubi.sourceforge.net/unetbootin.html Related: Vis...

post or get message posting

My post dont get posted ?
Why dont my post get posted here ? - P Well I read it;-) I get the impression that the new Newsgroup interface still has 1 or 2 bugs. There has been at least one or two of my posts that I didn't get on this news reader, but were visible on other readers (along with the endless adverts to trainers etc.) so I guess it can't be all that bad. Regards Dave Robinson "Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote in message news:f7n7i0$ohc$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Well I read it;-) > > I get the impression that the new Newsgroup interface still has 1 or ...

[News] GNU/Linux Gets More Reliability, Windows Gets Even Less Reliable

[News] Raytheon Gets Federal Validation for Linux Module; MontaVista Gets 4G OK

I am getting "linux-atm-2.4.0" not found, does anybody have an idea, why I am getting this?.
I installed Linux on new Branded PC, I am getting an error saying that "linux-atm-2.4.0" not found, what was the reason?. Thanks in advance for help. On 21 May 2005 16:45:33 -0700, GS <globalswamy@hotmail.com> wrote: > I installed Linux on new Branded PC, I am getting an error saying that > "linux-atm-2.4.0" not found, what was the reason?. Thanks in advance > for help. > The reason is that linux-atm-2.4.0 couldn't be found. Would you care to give any details, like which Linux distribution, what brand of PC (or is "Branded" an actual brand name?), what network card? Does this error prevent booting, or connecting to the network? -- Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember, it didn't help the rabbit. -- R.E. Shay GS wrote: > I installed Linux on new Branded PC, I am getting an error saying that > "linux-atm-2.4.0" not found, what was the reason?. Thanks in advance > for help. > A google search would of turned up a answer! Seems like your PCI ADSL modem driver was not found You might try reading the following page http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/5/2004/10/3/65169 ...

That's It Roy...Get the SPAM ROBOT going to get those messages off the Google title page.
You are just so predictable. The problem, for you, is that people are on to you and the fun is about to begin. The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted: < snip flatfish droppings > Nice open relay you've got there in Mexico You lately nymshifted to Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout, doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, f...

Get Ready For Roy Schestowitz To Fire Up the SPAM Machine
so as to bury all the posts calling him to task. It's his method. Get ready for a larger than average flood of SPAM. After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom: > so as to bury all the posts calling him to task. > It's his method. > Get ready for a larger than average flood of SPAM. Give it up, bad flatfish. -- Tux rox! On Aug 26, 9:42 pm, Linonut <lino...@be11south.net> wrote: > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatf...@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom: > > > so as to bury all the...

Roy Schestowitz Getting Hammered on His Own Site ! PING MINIWITZ!!
Here is your master in action....... It goes on for pages but here is a little sample: http://boycottnovell.com/2009/07/15/mono-moonlight-novell-intersection/ How you can support this lying phony Roy Schestowitz is beyond reason. David "Lefty" Schlesinger Reply: July 15th, 2009 at 7:58 am Hey, Roy, have you noticed that my comments seem to get consistently higher ratings than your do? And on your own site! Good thing you��ve got the courage of your convictions, otherwise I��d have to imagine you could only find that pretty embarrassing. VA:F [1.1.7_509] please wait... Rating: 3.3/5 (19 votes cast) Roy Schestowitz Reply: July 15th, 2009 at 8:01 am You guys are gaming the ratings. It��s nothing to be proud of. As much as you��ll provoke for responses, I��ll carry on ignoring you just as I ignore all Internet trolls. eet Reply: July 15th, 2009 at 8:05 am >You guys are gaming the ratings. And what facts do you base that provocative claim on? VA:F [1.1.7_509] please wait... Rating: 3.4/5 (17 votes cast) David "Lefty" Schlesinger Reply: July 15th, 2009 at 8:06 am What? ��Gaming the ratings��? That��s a bold claim, especially when the aggregate number of ratings remains fairly low and fairly consistent. How are we doing that, exactly, Roy? When you say ��you guys�� who are you talking about? I��m sure it must make you feel better to believe something like that, but I think it��s more likely that the fact is that you��re failing to make your ca...

OS X 10.9 getting some Linux features
I know Linux has compressed memory (zRAM)... and I believe it has Time Coalescing. Heck, I think Windows even has these... so Apple is late to the party here. How about App Nap? Does Linux have anything like that? -- "All of these acts [prostitution, adultery, necrophilia, bestiality, possession of child pornography, and even incest and pedophilia] should be legal as long as no one is coerced. They are illegal only because of prejudice and narrowmindedness." -- Richard Stallman ...

Web resources about - Roy Schestowitz The Liar Gets Pissy When His Posts Get Audited. - comp.os.linux.advocacy

Shame on the European Patent Office for its legal threats against TechRights author Dr. Roy Schestowitz ...
The European Patent Office is the last dictatorship on Central European soil. Local police cannot allowed to enter the EPO's facilities without ...

Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Ian Watt @ watty62 Aberdeen ENTP, ...

Groklaw - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Groklaw was an award-winning website covering legal news of interest to the free and open source software community. Started as a law blog on ...

The wp-hackers November 2009 Archive by date
November 2009 Archives by date Messages sorted by: [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] More info on this list... Starting: Sun Nov 1 08:36:30 UTC ...

SCO What?
For the foregoing reasons, we AFFIRM the district court’s judgment with regards to the royalties due Novell under the 2003 Sun-SCO Agreement, ...

Novell - Techrights
Posted in Antitrust , Microsoft , Novell at 3:46 pm by Dr. Roy Schestowitz Summary : Groklaw’s latest articles about Microsoft’s abuses A PIs ...

Microsoft's struggle to compete with 'free'
... as it has sought other ways to increase that price through patent FUD. Read this article by Matt Asay on CNET News. Back in 2002, as Roy Schestowitz ...

GNU/Linux - Datamation
News and analysis of IT management topics related to GNU/Linux

Linux.com :: Adobe releases Adobe Flash Player 10 beta for Linux
Adobe Systems is reaching out for Linux desktop users with its announcement today that the first beta of Adobe Flash Player 10, a.k.a. Astro, ...

The Manchizzle: readings
skip to main - skip to sidebar No posts with label readings . Show all posts No posts with label readings . Show all posts Home Subscribe to: ...