Running Android Apps in Windows 7 with Bluestacks App Player,,Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2011/10/13/running-android-apps-in-windows-7-with-bluestacks-app-player/#ixzz38290JMar

http://www.cnx-software.com/2011/10/13/running-android-apps-in-windows-7-with-bluestacks-app-player/
0
Nobody

Android Apps On Your PC With BlueStacks App Player
http://technorati.com/technology/android/article/android-apps-on-your-pc-with/ |you can run some of your favorite Android Apps |on your Windows PC or tablet in full screen resolution![...] |The App Player turns what would be touchscreen gestures |into mouse clicks within the apps. |Once you have a BlueStacks account, you can[...] |keep your Android apps sync'd between your devices as well |[...] |To get BlueStacks for yourself, |you have to go to BlueStacks.com and sign up to be a Beta tester, |where they will email you when it becomes available to download. |It's currently free as we...

BlueStacks brings official, Surface Pro-optimized Android App Player to Windows 8
From ENG BlueStacks Releases Surface Pro-Optimized Version of "App Player" Announces GetYourAppsBack.com to fill widening Win8 App Gap Campbell, CA February 12, 2013 � Mobile company BlueStacks today released a Surface Pro-optimized, officially supported Windows 8 version of its popular App Player software. The program is free to download and can run any Android app on the new Surface Pro. BlueStacks also announced a new site: GetYourAppsBack.com where new Windows 8 and Surface Pro users can download BlueStacks' soft...

xHarbour apps that run in Windows XP using Advantage Databse Engine do not run in Windows 7 64 bit environment while using Advantage Database Engine
I finally go my Windows XP computer to connect to ADS and it works fine now= just by creating an ADS.INI file and placing the file in the directory of = the client that contains the xHarbour executable. Before I did that the cli= ent computer could not connect to the ADS files. However, when I try to run the same application from a Windows 7 (64 bit) c= omputer, the application cannot open up any xHarbour files unless the files= are NOT managed by ADS. Can anyone help me with this problem? Hi did you try to disable windows 7 uac or call ADSRIGHTSCHECK( ADS_IGNORERIGH= TS )=2...

Running Windows App with Full Screen DOS App
I am supporting an app written in Quicksilver (think Clipper Summer 87) which must run full-screen. It is on W2K or XP systems. We now require it to pass information to a Windows app which is a single dialog C++ MFC module. We communicate via reading and writing text files, and that works fine. The Windows app has to appear over the top and receive mouse clicks to process transactions. We want it be "in charge" for the duration of this part of the transaction. It doesn't run full-screen, but could. I am having trouble getting it to "pop-up". Things seem much m...

Running Windows App with Full Screen DOS App
I am supporting an app written in Quicksilver (think Clipper Summer 87) which must run full-screen. It is on W2K or XP systems. We now require it to pass information to a Windows app which is a single dialog C++ MFC module. We communicate via reading and writing text files, and that works fine. The Windows app has to appear over the top and receive mouse clicks to process transactions. We want it be "in charge" for the duration of this part of the transaction. It doesn't run full-screen, but could. I am having trouble getting it to "pop-up". Things seem much m...

Hovsepian: Apps! Apps! Apps!
Novell CEO: Apps Are Job No. 1 for Linux http://www.cio-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=021001VE8HV3 <<< In order for Linux to grow into the computing mainstream, the open- source OS needs more applications and a standardized approach to software certification, Novell CEO Ron Hovsepian said in his keynote Wednesday at the LinuxWorld conference and trade show in San Francisco. "The No. 1 thing that we need on Linux is applications," he said. "Whether we like it or not, the application is what drives the final customer decision," he added. >>> John Bail...

Running a 1992 app in Windows 7 beta
Microsoft Multimedia Beethoven Installing: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Beethoven1.png Installed: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Beethoven2.png Running: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Beethoven3.png At least two cola liars claimed this wouldn't work. Boy is Microsoft doomed. "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> schreef in bericht news:kjRgl.182$2a.117@bignews6.bellsouth.net... > Microsoft Multimedia Beethoven > > Installing: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Beethoven1.png > > Installed: http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Beethoven2.png > ...

software that allows Windows apps to run on Linux
Linux vs Windows: Another Great OS Leap Forward On the Way? April 21, 2004 Hard on the heels of the recent revelation about "CoLinux" comes another Windows-on-Linux play: conceptualized and developed by a team of Filipino software engineers, new software presently codenamed "David" prom - http://www.linuxworld.com/story/44568.htm Daeron wrote: > Linux vs Windows: Another Great OS Leap Forward On the Way? > April 21, 2004 > > Hard on the heels of the recent revelation about "CoLinux" comes another > Windows-on-Linux play: conceptualized and deve...

running Xharbour app under Windows 7
I have an application that runs ok under XP but abends repeatedly under windows 7. Below is a sample dump: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: InPageError Error Status Code: c000020c Faulting Media Type: 00000000 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 19a7 Additional Information 2: 19a7fc7b62f40b79ff067b1cf819b381 Additional Information 3: 2091 Additional Information 4: 2091...

How to run an app from another app
Hello, I'm trying to start an app from another. Now I use the execv system call: the secondary app starts, but the first exits! I need the execv to immediately return , and the first app to go on running. How can I do? Thank! "patrick carosso" <carossopatrick@yahoo.it> writes: > Hello, > I'm trying to start an app from another. Now I use the execv system call: > the secondary app starts, but the first exits! I need the execv to > immediately return , and the first app to go on running. > How can I do? > Thank! man fork -- M�ns Ru...

SN#18691 Run Windows and Windows Apps on Solaris OS with Win4Solaris
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 116 Issue 1 2007-10-01 Article 18691 from section "Software" Works with Solaris 10 OS, Solaris Express 11 or OpenSolaris Run Windows and Windows applications on Solaris 10 Operating System (Solaris OS), Solaris Express 11 or OpenSolaris workstations with Virtual Bridges Win4Solaris Pro. Now available, Win4Solaris Pro allows desktop Windows applications to run right on a Solaris x86-64 machine with 100 percent fidelity as compared to native applications, but with dramatically improved security. Deta...

CrossOver Lets Windows Apps Run o OS X, sans Windows
Peter Cohen - MacCentral CodeWeavers has announced plans to release CrossOver Mac this summer. The $60 software will allow Intel Mac users to run Windows applications -- including some games -- without having to buy or install Windows itself. Boot Camp and Parallels Desktop both provide this capability for Intel Mac owners already -- Boot Camp, software from Apple currently available in beta form, makes users reboot their Macs and run Windows. Parallels Desktop is a "virtualization" utility that enables the Windows operating system and Windows applications to run in Mac ...

Running Windows Apps on mac os x without booting Windows XP: soon ! ( ?)
subject: Mac os x on intel machines:---> WINE on Mac os X ?? Since wine is unix/ linux, and runs windows apps, I suppose it will be possible to run windows apps on mac os x-intel, without the windows OS. Is there somebody aware of this / working on the project ?? (a port) Thanks, Marc -----PS---- Apple says: The blue & White is supported for OS X. �It is not true. � The rev A poses problems ... http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/apple/ Apple phished me into a lots of lost time, lost money and lost credentials... -- een appeltje te schillen met http://users.fulladsl.be/spb1...

Run windows apps remotely from a windows xp
Hello, Is it possible to run windows applications remotely from a windows xp box (running cygwin) that is running wine. I am attempting to redirect all gui output to my remote computer using X forwarding through ssh. I know this works on a unix box running wine, maybe it can do the same thing through xp? Thanks! Jose jogeedaklown@yahoo.com wrote: > Hello, > Is it possible to run windows applications remotely from a windows xp > box (running cygwin) that is running wine. I am attempting to redirect > all gui output to my remote computer using X forwarding throug...

Web resources about - Running Android Apps in Windows 7 with Bluestacks App Player,,Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2011/10/13/running-android-apps-in-windows-7-with-bluestacks-app-player/#ixzz38290JMar - comp.os.linux.advocacy